PDA

View Full Version : patching problems with 160..

Parker
13-12-03, 12:58
Hi

I feel embarassed to have this problem since its a newbie one but re-installing neocron, i can get the 160 patch to work. To save time, i copied all the patches i have from my c drive (which is now a slave) to my f drive patches directory but the launcher still insists it should download patch 160 and then fails at the end.

I've even just tried the patching programme you can get from the patch centre (which run fine) and then when i press play - it still wants to download 160

I remember a year ago that patch 160 had problems - and it's still like this???

Any ideas?

(surely if i'm having problems then genuine new guys are having them too?)

John

Parker
13-12-03, 13:07
okay - so i ftp to ftp.neocron.com and then find the 160 patch (under old) and then ftp it and manually put it in the right directory - does it work? nope...

(I'm beginning to wonder if the hassle is worth it...)

JP

\\Fényx//
13-12-03, 13:11
Delete the smaller patch 159 and restart, its a known bug :rolleyes:

Parker
13-12-03, 13:36
cheers - that fixed it but now i fatal all the time (is it a problem with my new graphics card - a radian?)

Bah! back to vice city...
JP

Leebzie
13-12-03, 13:41
Hmmm. I dont know quite why it fixed, but I thought the cause of this problem was the launcher itself. To fix it I download the 'neocronlauncher.exe' that they offer to fix the 'US Version Patcher Bug' (course I guess this depends on the version you are using)

Simply replacing the old one makes it accept patch 160. tho it seems you have now got past this stage...

Nidhogg
13-12-03, 15:22
It's all in the FAQ on the Newbie forum. ;)

N

Ghost_Shifter
23-02-04, 13:35
Originally posted by Parker
but now i fatal all the time (is it a problem with my new graphics card - a radian?)
JP

HAHAHA.. welcome to neocron!

J. Folsom
23-02-04, 13:35
Originally posted by Ghost_Shifter
HAHAHA.. welcome to neocron! And welcome to 2 months ago. At least that's when this thread was originally posted.

Nidhogg
23-02-04, 13:40
Bumping = lose.

N