PDA

View Full Version : WTF is going on with BD on saturn?

VetteroX
13-12-03, 11:13
WTFis with this? so many damn people are joining BD now. TGs, FAs, and others. I got into aggie sewers to do missions and PK (u can find lotsa high levels doing missions in there) and I see tons of new bds being made.

Persoanly, I think this bites. I was BD because there were so few BD, and we had so many enemies. Now it looks like its gonnd be like TG, overpopulated.

So what is making everyone join BD all of a sudden? At this rate, I may have to kill BD too and just end up having to do a lot of missions, cause half the servers joining the damn faction.

g0rt
13-12-03, 11:16
A BD clan has started on saturn and will be doing alot of damage on the world map.

I think the main difference between us and you is simple...we're doing something that actually effects the game, putting BD onto the world map and making it into a strong faction.

Not just running around like chickens with our heads cut off pking noobs at TH, or in other words, getting bored in 15 minutes.

Theres quite a big difference.

Why are people joining BD? Probably because htey look at BD's current largest clan, and newest clan, and simply by looking at the lineup they know its going to be a success...

twist3d
bombshell
element[]
zoneseek
gravis
-=blade=-
promethius

The list goes on...

When people see htis kind of lineup in a clan, regardless of what faction it is, they know that clan is destined for greatness, and they know BD is soon to be the place to be.

Its unavoidable. All these players, and more in the clan, are highly influential neocron players who make this game CHANGE, by forming groups in certain factions and changing the server.

Theres your answer.

Lanigav
13-12-03, 11:19
Although I have no love for BD, and the fact that a good chunk of my former FA compadres are jumping ship, I think its nice to see something other than the usual TT/CM/TG power struggle.

Who knows? In a few months Diamond and NEXT may become super powers as well. :p

VetteroX
13-12-03, 11:29
yeah, blade, zoneseek, and kimmyg are real sweet guys, freindly to the community and never pk newbs. I see them every day handing out newb money, healing newbies in aggie sewers, and recruiting newbies and helping them out. they would NEVER consider pking someone weaker then they are. lol

Well then people are pathetic if they are joining bd to join a strong clan. I joined BD cause it was small and had lotsa hostiles, people who joined TG cause ND owned half the map suck, and so do people who join BD cause its getting big.

Shadow Dancer
13-12-03, 11:32
Vet if you attack someone with "Yellow" SL in a hunting zone, do you lose SL?

VetteroX
13-12-03, 11:35
nope, hehe. plus u take missions as u pk to balance out the sl loss. I have it down to a science. btw sahdow check pm

Shadow Dancer
13-12-03, 11:38
Originally posted by VetteroX
nope, hehe. plus u take missions as u pk to balance out the sl loss. I have it down to a science. btw sahdow check pm

That's wonderful, I wish I knew that sooner.

VetteroX
13-12-03, 11:41
Yeah, its great to catch low sl people doing missions down there. also, keep your eyes open, sometimes u can catch some idiot using 2 rares, usually a monk with antibuff and hl or hl and fa, or a spy with silent hunter and rog, etc. proably had to kill someone after an op war and forgot to put other rare away.

But anyway, back to topc plz... why so many people comming bd?

Devils Grace
13-12-03, 12:39
i always loved BD

u know that.... i was bd before i went tg.... tho i always stayed claness...

now like some others we came to make a big clan and give a little fun to the server....

reasons:

1- we dont like CM, CA, TG... FA just for fun (when i say dont like, im speaking of the game relations).

2- besides this ones, we got lots of other enemies, bringing sometin to do when there is no wars(yes pvp is the only thing to do in the game, at least to me)

others have many reasons besides this ones, tho for me i think the main reasons is that bd is a very good faction, its in the city, alied with DoY, with lots of enemies

PP its OUrs
:lol:

Omnituens
13-12-03, 13:07
shame the new BD clan has attacked faction allies though :(

Devils Grace
13-12-03, 13:18
Originally posted by Omnituens

no no my dear

we didnt started

we attacked 2 clans and some runners...

a clan from crahn( and another crahn clan wich i dont remenber the name)... and a clan from BD (allied now)

all kuz on our 1st op battle agaisnt tg they (crahn clan) helped them and continue to help... thats why they are KOS

BD clan was kuz some of the boys got friends among the tg clan, and in pp they attacked us... so therefore we started to do the same...

so pls know the thruth before u speak, unless u like to make fool of urself.

oghh i almost forgot and bd chat in particular.....kuz he has alts in the tg clan and he attacked us 1st to

superfresh
13-12-03, 14:00
FA will miss Twist3d, Gromeister, and 40$poser, but it's good to see veteran players shifting the balance.

Curious. Does this mean that ex-ND has allied with Templars?

Devils Grace
13-12-03, 14:12
Originally posted by superfresh
FA will miss Twist3d, Gromeister, and 40$poser, but it's good to see veteran players shifting the balance.

yea they are the r0x0r

best thing about this clan is that we all understand each other and we are always together doin stuff in game (hunting, wars, pking, etc)

its funny as shit and it has been long time since i laughed so much and enjoyed the game

regarding ur question just pay atention at in game hapenings;)

ezza
13-12-03, 14:17
I dont really think there is that many more BDs, there was a while a go a good number when i first joined BD, cos the Black Dragon clan were still active(ish) and Red Symphony were a large op taking clan, then there were a few small clans also.

but then all the clans died off.

now we have Titans, who were long time ago at start of retail were a BD clan, so its a return home for those guys.

then of course theres -=Cartel=- who as most will know are a number of exTGs.

now i was a bit sceptical about a load of TGs going BD, but there trying to put BD on the map which im down with.

if Titans and Cartel can stay allied then good shits gonna happen with BD.

i was a Titan and now a Cartel member and both clans know there shit and i know BDs gonna be the place to be in the near future.

what i dont want to see is every little faction hoping fuck on the server joining BD cos be are gonna own the map or whatever, have to wait and see if that happens but i hope not.

i chose BD because of 2 things, I like the idea behind the faction(drugs, gambling, killing etc)and also because they had(at the time of my joining the faction)3 factions who were all big in number(TG CM and as at the time FA).

im thinking that you dont really care about the faction Vet, though correct me if im wrong, but to put the faction on the map takes a number of runners, now were starting to get them, if you dont want to be in this faction with the way its going id suggest going TG.

TG are BD enemies(at least for the time being)and you will get to fight the largest faction atm which is TT somthing that would lose you SL as a BD

13-12-03, 14:31
Don't forget my death cult clan "Salvation Lies in Death" :lol:.

ezza
13-12-03, 14:32
Originally posted by #151988
Don't forget my death cult clan "Salvation Lies in Death" :lol:.

take it you changed from We kill bugs or whatever it was you were called:p

Style
13-12-03, 14:37
dun worry, it will be DoY next init. n vet if i where u i b vexed cuz BD is da only decent faction get me

ezza
13-12-03, 14:40
Originally posted by Style
dun worry, it will be DoY next init. n vet if i where u i b vexed cuz BD is da only decent faction get me

yup as soon as DOY faction is avalible everyone who dont care about there faction will proberbly be jumping to them

13-12-03, 14:47
Originally posted by ezza
take it you changed from We kill bugs or whatever it was you were called:p

That was a stupid name indeed :lol:

RuButt
13-12-03, 18:01
makes me wanna reactivate....

finally BD is something :p

gizmojack
13-12-03, 18:51

Yes we will miss them.

Saturn FA is also comin up ever since the last patch. Now that TH is safe, lots of FA have become active again. Though we are still lacking in numbers, I expect them to grow from runners who are powerful and shift to the smaller factions. Same story as BD.

Though i wonder... why the hell is FA hostile to BD?
Doesn't seem to be a really good reason. We seldom attack each other even in warzones. Espiecially, since a lot of BD are made out of former FA, its kinda wierd cause u know each other o_O

KimmyG
13-12-03, 18:59

If your refering to the innerfaction fighting that has been worked out.

If your refering to the take on the crahn op that was because crahn has helped our TG enemys and that op would most likely be used a launching point.

@Vet dont know why people would be hoping on the boat seeing as we dont own any major Warbot hunt zones or cycrow.

MayhemMike
13-12-03, 19:07
Hrmm, Well, To prevent this new "all jump to bd fad" We might take certain messaures to assure them that they dont :)

g0rt you forgot my name nib .. Mocks on you..

I've seen nibs before but this one..

Cruzbroker
13-12-03, 19:14
I don't think ppl will join BD as so big number as FA, TG, CM, TS, TT.. because there's not many big places to go... hostile to fa, cm, tg, ca... they get shot everywhere... but it's good some are joining.

gizmojack
13-12-03, 19:23
Originally posted by Cruzbroker
I don't think ppl will join BD as so big number as FA, TG, CM, TS, TT.. because there's not many big places to go... hostile to fa, cm, tg, ca... they get shot everywhere... but it's good some are joining.

Thats the whole point of high level players to join BD.
Cause they WANT to be able to shoot everything AND not lose SL for it :D

g0rt
13-12-03, 19:54

Yes isn't that a shame.

Its also a shame that, before working things out, another large BD clan attacked us. Its also a shame that Crahn has thier heads up TG's ass, so in half the op fights we have with TG, crahn is there fighting against us.

Maybe if these "faction allies" didn't attack us, we wouldn't bite back...

edit - hhahaha sorry megamike, I probably missed alot of people but I was just spouting out a few names that came to mind...

MayhemMike
13-12-03, 20:16
i've seen nibs before but this g0rt guy

Futureman
13-12-03, 20:27
nobody is coming to biotech, which is good

zonk
13-12-03, 20:30
Im curious what relation these new BD have against Templars
I cant get ingame now :D

KimmyG
13-12-03, 20:32
Originally posted by zonk
Im curious what relation these new BD have against Templars
I cant get ingame now :D

Not hostile

VetteroX
13-12-03, 23:23
Im BD but not a member of a clan. I helped Templars kill FA in an op war today just because I wanna kill FA and make them suffer for blocking me from pking in TH, so anytime TT is killing FAill hep if they want.

40$Poser
13-12-03, 23:58

omg I got mentioned on this forum? lol... onoz

BombShell
14-12-03, 02:28
i went bd with a few freinds is because TG has become full of assholes and theirs 2 clans i hate in TG. now am bd to kill them all and a few others i know did the same thing. before even the patch. so it wasnt the patch that shifted peeps. its TG it self.

main reason y i wanted to change the whole pk system. because some tg even thou thay r allied thayw ill try and kill u and i am getting tired of red sl.

VetteroX
14-12-03, 03:27
well, thats fine, but I dont like how certain people will go whever they have lots of people to help them fight, god forbid they had to fight alone or with 1 or 2 other people. like people who went BD on pluto to be with a powerful clan, then went to saturn and became tg to be with a powerful clan, then went BD when a powerful clan moved to bd....

Sigma
14-12-03, 03:53
Originally posted by Futureman
nobody is coming to biotech, which is good

wrong :p

VetteroX
14-12-03, 08:13
man this is crazy... I go into aggie cellars to do missions/pk on my apu and its full of bd newbes. Look like its gonna be the flavor of the well... quarter year or whatever for a lotta people.... sigh.

KimmyG
14-12-03, 09:31
I really dont know what they are thinking going BD is gonna get them :eek:

g0rt
14-12-03, 09:34
win

trigger hurt
14-12-03, 11:27
I don't think some of them know how tough the BD faction is to play. I don't think they realize you can't go to TG. You can't go to MB and you cant go to TH or Plaza sectors without getting shot.

On the other hand, I left ND about 3 weeks before joining BD. During that time, I was working on my sympathies. Either going Biotech or Black Dragon. This was simply for the fact that I had found a deep distain for 2 of the 'major' clans in the canyon.

On more than one occasion, they had attacked Neutral friends of mine even after it was explained to them that they were doing the epic run and were now moving back to TG.

When they attacked despire our warning, they were killed. Then proceeded to whine on faction chat. Now, I had always been TG since I started playing Neocron over a year ago. The direction I saw TG going made me almost want to cry.

Never before had I seen such a 'tough' faction turn into whimpering sissies. So, I contemplated my move. I finally chose Black Dragon because people I knew were in the faction and I had a spot in the Cartel if I asked. I must admit, that moving to BD has made the game a hell of alot more fun.

Nippa
14-12-03, 12:24
Originally posted by 40$Poser
omg I got mentioned on this forum? lol... onoz

Yeah Gizmo U missed my Name :D

Drexel
14-12-03, 12:46
Were all doing it just to piss you Vet, its a conspiracy. :rolleyes:

14-12-03, 12:49
I don't think Cartel will stay around for a long time.

ezza
14-12-03, 13:55
I don't think Cartel will stay around for a long time.

well i hope your wrong, but whatever happens im staying BD.

never liked TG since my crahn days, so since then always been in factions that are enemy to TG CM then BD, but BDs my home now, and aint nobody gonna drive me a away

WebShock
14-12-03, 14:37
BD = the true PK faction. They have the most enemies.

That's why I think there is such a shift.

RuButt
14-12-03, 14:39
Originally posted by WebShock
BD = the true PK faction. They have the most enemies.

That's why I think there is such a shift.

thats why i changed like....ages ago :p

WebShock
14-12-03, 14:41
I like it. That means that when you fight, you will have more enemies. More red to fight, more experienced fighters, more challenge. I just hope that TG survive on saturn that way there is more variety.

ezza
14-12-03, 17:35
Originally posted by WebShock
I like it. That means that when you fight, you will have more enemies. More red to fight, more experienced fighters, more challenge. I just hope that TG survive on saturn that way there is more variety.

well i dont think ASEN will just fold because of this, so i think TG will survive, proberbly more TG clans will pop up in the future as people still like the freedom fighter idealist thing

Sigma
14-12-03, 18:37
well i dont think ASEN will just fold because of this, so i think TG will survive, proberbly more TG clans will pop up in the future as people still like the freedom fighter idealist thing

tbh, i doubt that, because i heard some rumors that asen wants to switch to pp.

seems like they can't take the pressure other clans could

trigger hurt
14-12-03, 19:00
is -pro- going to stay TG?

*hope so*. Otherwise, the only reason to go to TG raids would be to giggle at the noobs who chose such a crap faction.

Sefran
14-12-03, 19:04
Pro is Biotech now, a clan called Contra (suprise suprise)

Sigma
14-12-03, 19:34
we switch to BT 2, because of a specific TGclan

if they had changed faction before we did, we would've stayed TG

but oh well, u can't have everything :rolleyes:

Cryotchekk
14-12-03, 21:02
i was black dragon before it was cool (bout a year now) on saturn, i just got my tank into salvatoion (but i gotta lom and level lots) and imade my pistol spy and resser and ppu all going to salvation.

and yes i hate all these pathetic band wagon noobs

14-12-03, 21:32
Originally posted by Cryotchekk
i was black dragon before it was cool (bout a year now) on saturn, i just got my tank into salvatoion (but i gotta lom and level lots) and imade my pistol spy and resser and ppu all going to salvation.

and yes i hate all these pathetic band wagon noobs

Then we can go kill kill kill kill!!! :cool:

VetteroX
14-12-03, 21:35
yes, thank you. thats how I feel. perfect term, stupid band wagon noobs. I dont wanna sound like I dont want the faction to prosper, but I dont want it to be huge like TG... its kinda nice being smaller and a bit of the underdog faction and having lotsa enemies. ownong soliko and crp would be nice, but half the map like TG had would be lame.

Nexxy
14-12-03, 21:40
The same things starting to happen on pluto, more and more people going BD everyday. It wouldnt be so bad if most the people that changed didnt suck...

14-12-03, 21:46
yes, thank you. thats how I feel. perfect term, stupid band wagon noobs. I dont wanna sound like I dont want the faction to prosper, but I dont want it to be huge like TG... its kinda nice being smaller and a bit of the underdog faction and having lotsa enemies. ownong soliko and crp would be nice, but half the map like TG had would be lame.

Indeed, that's why I loved BD so much.

KimmyG
14-12-03, 22:08
So Sorry that the new clan changed it from the people who did nothing stand in plaza and talk about how l33t they are and people who kill /10s in TH and makeing the faction into something with some power on the map.

@Sigma

PP I hope that is just a rumor. Cause I dont think that going from red to green to BD will help them.

g0rt
14-12-03, 22:16

I was BD the day i started on saturn. Unfortunately, all the friends I made on saturn were TG, so i changed to TG to join them.

Things changed. Now we're black dragon, because TG is a faction full of idiots.

If you don't like it, feel free to call up your mom, have her over, and cry on her shoulder. Just don't cry to us. Also feel free to leave black dragon, we don't want anyone hopping ship. If too many do, you all might just see some clan-only GR's popping up, and we'll just let our close friends and allies through. Maybe that will give you all some incentive to fight us.

Edit - the only people I see saying "this wont last long" are people we have pissed off and we kos, or we haven't ressed for some reason, etc etc....just a bunch of pissed off crybabies who think they are somehow "getting back" at us because they can talk shit.

Go home.

14-12-03, 22:30
Originally posted by g0rt
Edit - the only people I see saying "this wont last long" are people we have pissed off and we kos, or we haven't ressed for some reason, etc etc....just a bunch of pissed off crybabies who think they are somehow "getting back" at us because they can talk shit.

Go home.

You are crying for 20 crybabies at once.

KimmyG
14-12-03, 22:34
You are crying for 20 crybabies at once.

What reason do we have to cry?

Sigma
14-12-03, 23:17
Originally posted by KimmyG
@Sigma

PP I hope that is just a rumor. Cause I dont think that going from red to green to BD will help them.

hope so 2

because if its true, i'm gonna seriously fuck up my SL again :\

not that i would care, though >_<

VetteroX
14-12-03, 23:22
I dont remeber mentioning your names. If somepeople start a new clan in BD thats fine, but we are saying its pathetic how so many people see BD gaining a little power and immedietly switch to BD or start making new BD chars. If this isnt a flavor of the next month or three, Ill be very surprised. The main point of the thread was not against anyone comming to BD, it was to say how pathetic people are for going wherever they can have a free ride, like all the people who were TG cause of ND, or people who are mercs simply because they own 1/2 the map.

BTW gort, it would be hard to insult you not even knowing who you are in game. What are your chars names?

KimmyG
14-12-03, 23:37
Well I vet I really hope thats not what every new BD and people who spam help with who is allied to BD is thinking.

Psycho Killa
14-12-03, 23:45
This happens on both pluto and saturn.

One clan gets together with a bunch of strong players and starts to take over the map.

Next thing you know theres 50 new people in that faction who just want a piece of the winning action.

I would never join a faction just because theyre doing well infact everytime I have switched factions that faction was crap at that time.

Xian
14-12-03, 23:50
I dont remeber mentioning your names. If somepeople start a new clan in BD thats fine, but we are saying its pathetic how so many people see BD gaining a little power and immedietly switch to BD or start making new BD chars. If this isnt a flavor of the next month or three, Ill be very surprised. The main point of the thread was not against anyone comming to BD, it was to say how pathetic people are for going wherever they can have a free ride, like all the people who were TG cause of ND, or people who are mercs simply because they own 1/2 the map.

BTW gort, it would be hard to insult you not even knowing who you are in game. What are your chars names?

I see a lot of people who "jump over" to the Merc side chicken out soon enough. The Mercs have had considerable stick from enemy clans for quite a while. For a "hopper" in CM it would have been quite difficult, as that "half the map" we owned was fought for day in, day out.

I think this giant BD/BT switch that a lot of the more highly skilled members of ND and the rest of TG have done will make politics between factions very interesting indeed. The map has already taken on a few new colours. :)

ezza
14-12-03, 23:51
as long as your down with the colour black on the map

Xian
14-12-03, 23:55
as long as your down with the colour black on the map

Makes a difference from puke yellow. :)

ezza
14-12-03, 23:57
Originally posted by Xian
Makes a difference from puke yellow. :)

dont forget snot green;)

KimmyG
15-12-03, 00:43
What blows my mind is how fast some crahn clans jumped ship and left there TG allies. God that is a piss off one day they are fighting us with TG. We own cycrow for 10 mins and we get a peace offering and wanted alliance. Seriously WTF is that?

Sigma
15-12-03, 00:46
purple>u

Sefran
15-12-03, 00:46
Well by that u can see how truly weak and weak minded they are.

40$Poser
15-12-03, 00:50
Originally posted by Sigma
purple>u

mr. t > purple

Sigma
15-12-03, 01:02
Originally posted by 40$Poser
mr. t > purple

batman > mr. t

g0rt
15-12-03, 01:07
The main point of the thread was not against anyone comming to BD, it was to say how pathetic people are for going wherever they can have a free ride, like all the people who were TG cause of ND, or people who are mercs simply because they own 1/2 the map.

Oh ok, I misunderstood. But after reading this, I agree fully.

Magnazan
15-12-03, 01:41
Everyone will be joining DB and CM cos they will be the only 2 factions killing each other. TT only have Biotech with its 10 ppl

Sigma
15-12-03, 01:50
Originally posted by Magnazan
TT only have Biotech with its 10 ppl

enough for them :p :D

Selendor
15-12-03, 03:25
While trying to sidestep the flame wars here, I would agree with the point that it can be annoying to have stuck with a faction when it is not the strongest, and then to see many follow a certain strong set of players, well..I guess it can kind of demean the position you might have in that faction.

From a CA point of view, I've seen many leave and go to factions such as TG because they want to be with the 'winners'. And I have to admit that I would have a little less respect for people like that if they come back to other factions looking for the winners again. Not that everyone is in that mindframe of course, you can't paint a whole set of players with the same brush.

I remember when Protectors came to CA for a time. There was resentment then, but I don't remember an influx of other players because of that.

Heres another perspective, enjoy these problems and political issues while you can, perhaps it will all be rather simplified when DoY arrives and we have a city vs city arrangement. In a way, what we're seeing today is a close approximation of roleplay in the game, even if it is for the wrong reasons ;p

trigger hurt
15-12-03, 04:07
Thing is, when I was ND, I never really participated. Sure, there were op wars here and there that I bothered to attend, but when it came down to it, me and 4 others were always hunting, leveling, pk'ing together. So, I never really was a member of ND.

Since leaving ND to go find a new home, I've participated in more than just the boring routine. The game is fun for me again. Say I'm jumping the bandwagon or whatever...fact is I joined Cartel when there were only 15 or 20 members.

ResurgencE
15-12-03, 07:13
Wouldnt be fair to generalise, i suppose.

Agreed, i HAVE seen quite a few people faction-hop merely to side with the winners ever since i first started playing, but some people also join up for various reasons, ranging from their friends being in the faction in question, to wanting tougher enemies.

Taking myself as an example, an old faction-mate had made me cognizant of the Cartel, and since i saw a couple of people i was in the same clan with at one period of time, i decided i might join them. This was pre-patch, when the Cartel just came into existence and had fewer members. I didnt even expect them to indulge in op fights, to tell you the truth. Simply figured it'd be a clan in which we hang out at the PP, engage in some pvp, RP a bit, and thassit.

I had already begun to work on my -99 BD symp to switch, when i noticed that the Cartel seemed to be growing in numbers all too quick. Now im having second thoughts about joining them, not because i think its lame...On the contrary, i like seeing several big clans belonging to various factions running about. But because im looking for a challenge, and i suppose the challenge lies in fending for yourself.

However, i will definitely aid any BD clan in an op fight, should the need arise. And as for me switching to gain op bonuses, thats absurd. Im only switching my PE to BD, and that too, simply for a change of pace. He doesnt tradeskill.

If this were not the situation with me, i too, would get in line and condemn all those who jump to the BD faction. But i cannot discern their reasons for doing so, so i certainly cannot judge them.

Sorin
15-12-03, 10:37
people who spam help with who is allied to BD is thinking.

That would have been me. And it had nothing to do with BD on the rise and me wanting to be a part of it. I'm Biotech (on that character), so already allied to BD. But since no matter what faction I've been in the past (other than biotech and pp), they always seem to be hostile to BD. So I got to thinking well WTF, who exactly is allied to BD. Sure didn't seem like much. I noticed most or all of the BD ops were set to friendly, so I was thinking "okay, so what sort of "friendly" critters are going to be GRing to those ops."

Totally a matter of curiosity. Every op owner could turn their ops to clan right now and it wouldn't make any difference to me. I care nothing for PvP and op wars. I don't need op grs to level my character. My spots are very close, or even at miscellaneous GRs.

So personally I'm not jumping on the bandwagon, and I wasn't asking about the allies to do so. Just wondering who was friendly to BD (found out eventually). My very first character, way back in January was Biotech, so it's become something of a tradition to choose Biotech if I don't have some particular plan in mind when I start a new character. Though it'll be nice to gr to the desert regions more freely finally, I won't jump ship or fret when things change again.

Kinda disappointing at how people do that. But with the GR changes, what do we expect the majority of the people out there to do? They went TG when TG was ownage, now they are jumping to BD. Or anyone allied to CM, TT, or BD, depending on which part of the map you need for leveling at a particular time.

Ghey.

Crest
15-12-03, 10:59
TG's and FA's can't cut it so they running to find a Faction that does not have as mant enemies....

BD are not enemy with TT, so they can make friends with TT while still fighting with CM...

BD are enemy to TG and CM ... Why CM ... Cause of the NAP, FA's dont seem to like CM and their allies TG turned their back.... What this will mean is ...

CM will be left fighting by themselves, unless TT and CA are involved - which means attacking neutrals.

What else ... Well Bio are getting an influx... These are the TG traitors running. (Traitors, cause these are the hard core ... I will never leave TG, in bed with TG for life guys).... Once again this is to try and gain a tactical advantage. In what Way ?

Bio are enemy with TT, and not CA and CM.. So same as above.

What will be funny is when the Big Headness starts and you hear about how Successfull the leaders of the Bio and BD clans claim they have been...

How can I say that... You got a good clan...take them to another faction then claim you started another good clan and you must be ubber ... mean while you have the same people in the clan ... thats funny

Morris
15-12-03, 11:15
The issue isn't as clear cut as everyone is making it out to be. BD and TT are not "friends," as Blood Titans and TT are still at war and we're merely non-aggressive with Cartel at present. Now that the other half of ND is BT, there has been speculation that they may ally with BD against TT. Maybe it's already happened, who knows. FA seems to have come back a bit recently, as Templars were running all over the map Sunday responding to hack warnings and finding large FA forces waiting. ASEN is still the largest clan on the server, so I wouldn't be counting them out just yet. The political situation on Saturn isn't as cut and dried as people seem to think.

Sorin
15-12-03, 11:18
What I find most interesting though, personally, is the player rosters of the two big BD and BT clans. Seeing as how these two factions are technically allied, if they actually play as such in game, it's going to make things rather colorful (not map-wise, I mean). Neither are allied to TG, and one is hostile to TT while the other is hostile to CM :lol: This is going to be interesting.

If BD and BT can coordinate their aims (assuming this wasn't some highly orchestrated plan from the beginning), then hrmmmm. . . .

[edited note: wrote this before seeing Morris' response.]

trigger hurt
15-12-03, 12:28
Originally posted by Crest
TG's and FA's can't cut it so they running to find a Faction that does not have as mant enemies....

BD are not enemy with TT, so they can make friends with TT while still fighting with CM...

BD are enemy to TG and CM ... Why CM ... Cause of the NAP, FA's dont seem to like CM and their allies TG turned their back.... What this will mean is ...

CM will be left fighting by themselves, unless TT and CA are involved - which means attacking neutrals.

What else ... Well Bio are getting an influx... These are the TG traitors running. (Traitors, cause these are the hard core ... I will never leave TG, in bed with TG for life guys).... Once again this is to try and gain a tactical advantage. In what Way ?

Bio are enemy with TT, and not CA and CM.. So same as above.

What will be funny is when the Big Headness starts and you hear about how Successfull the leaders of the Bio and BD clans claim they have been...

How can I say that... You got a good clan...take them to another faction then claim you started another good clan and you must be ubber ... mean while you have the same people in the clan ... thats funny

Uhm. Black Dragon has more hostile enemies than any other faction. Saying we can't cut it is pure stupidity.

We may be friendly with one TT clan, but there is another we are definatly not friendly with. My -16 soul light tonight from having to kill their members is proof. So stuff that in your ear.

I've only seen a few people who used to be FA coming to BD. And those people already had BD chars.

This is more than good clan, we own alot of op's bullshit. Until you have sat on both sides of the fence, you can't speak. I always had a TG char. But people can only be pushed so far. As long as there are clans like the ones that currently populate the TG faction, I highly doubt many of us will move back anywhere.

JustIn_Case
15-12-03, 12:44
Originally posted by Magnazan
Everyone will be joining DB and CM cos they will be the only 2 factions killing each other. TT only have Biotech with its 10 ppl

TT only have BioTech ????

Well, since half ND went BioTech i think there will be more then 10 ppl there.

TT also have TG and FA as enemies, dont forget -=Asen=-, the biggest Clan on Saturn atm.

But, yes, TT has less enemies now, but only BioTech?, No.

ResurgencE
15-12-03, 12:51
I've only seen a few people who used to be FA coming to BD. And those people already had BD chars.

True. However, i was also originally FA, and am switching to BD soon. Its more of something personal i have against a few select CM. Additionally, though i never got into a personal scuffle with ASEN, ive seen the way some of them tend to react in the most childish ways in some particular situations.

Course, im not going to mention names, but what i once saw take place within TH is to a lone female runner who was literally in tears due to their agression is sufficient enough reason for me to go on the offensive.

Since FA is allied to TG currently, im resiging from the faction.

As long as there are clans like the ones that currently populate the TG faction, I highly doubt many of us will move back anywhere.

Precisely. And besides, since im capped, i'd like more of a challenge, and since CM and TG are still relatively huge, i see no better faction to join as of now.

Stigmata
15-12-03, 13:32
With TG dead and all the noobs joining BD who are the BD's gonna kill ?

they are allied to the strongest faction in the game.

main enemies

TG =dead faction
CM = inactive

so who you 1337 peeps gonna get to kill.

Have fun killing your own faction

15-12-03, 14:42
Originally posted by stigmata
Have fun killing your own faction
Ow I will!

Lecko
15-12-03, 15:03
I think FA are becoming a smaller faction now. A load of the new BD are old FA and although it's sad they've left, I'll stick. No point faction hopping about. I'll even visit the aggie cellars for you Vet as there should be lots of BD and TT to kill there now :)

Jesterthegreat
15-12-03, 15:13
Why are people joining BD? Probably because htey look at BD's current largest clan, and newest clan, and simply by looking at the lineup they know its going to be a success...

twist3d
bombshell
element[]
zoneseek
gravis
-=blade=-
promethius

The list goes on...

When people see htis kind of lineup in a clan, regardless of what faction it is, they know that clan is destined for greatness, and they know BD is soon to be the place to be.

Its unavoidable. All these players, and more in the clan, are highly influential neocron players who make this game CHANGE, by forming groups in certain factions and changing the server.

Theres your answer.

2 words - GLORY HUNTERS

Sigma
15-12-03, 16:03
...dont forget -=Asen=-, the biggest Clan on Saturn atm...

yeah, which consists to 70% of xx/2x n00bs :rolleyes:

get real

TG is dead

superfresh
15-12-03, 16:40
Originally posted by Lecko
I think FA are becoming a smaller faction now...

We're just becoming more sleek & streamlined.

KimmyG
15-12-03, 18:24
Originally posted by Sorin
Kinda disappointing at how people do that. But with the GR changes, what do we expect the majority of the people out there to do? They went TG when TG was ownage, now they are jumping to BD. Or anyone allied to CM, TT, or BD, depending on which part of the map you need for leveling at a particular time.

Well you may be one is more than one asking who is with BD. Anyway who cares about GR's we have left cycrow open and have tryed to have liberal rep rules until you get the assholes that start GRing in to blow turrents and makeing threats and demands even though they are allied.

CM is not inactive they can group up a very nice force if they want to.

@stigma

drop it already

Sefran
15-12-03, 18:36
Well at least FA is fighting last days again with reasonable numbers , and no more ninja shit respect for that.

Sigma
15-12-03, 19:05
@stigma

drop it already

do u mean me?

or stigmata? :confused:

Scikar
15-12-03, 19:07
Thing is, there isn't much of a choice. I was going to switch to BD but now I can't make my mind up. I don't want to be pro-city, which leaves me with Crahn, BD, Tsunami, and TG for anti-city, also FA or CM for neutral. I don't want to join a tiny faction with nobody in it, which cuts out Tsunami, I don't want to be stuck with the droves of newbs which swarmed over to TG so they're out. Never liked FA at all, ever, the faction has been going downhill for the past 3 months anyway. So that leaves me with Crahn or BD. Since I would much rather fight against the mercs than with them, that makes BD my logical choice. I guess I'll go Crahn now though if the bandwagon situation in BD is as bad as it seems. :(

Sefran
15-12-03, 19:10
U like fighting neutrals or allies as crahn? Cause u wil have to pick a side or stand in a corner and always stand still and look at the battles...been there, done that..and its not even funny..

Like kimmyG said now they want a alliance with BD just cause tg isnt strong as it us to be, i would reconsider.

Scikar
15-12-03, 19:15
Originally posted by Sefran
U like fighting neutrals or allies as crahn? Cause u wil have to pick a side or stand in a corner and always stand still and look at the battles...been there, done that..and its not even funny..

Like kimmyG said now they want a alliance with BD just cause tg isnt strong as it us to be, i would reconsider.

Exactly. I don't really want to go Crahn either, I've been thinking about going BD for a long time but I'm not going to join a faction that everybody on the server is switching too and be accused of jumping on the bandwagon.

KimmyG
15-12-03, 19:17
or stigmata? :confused:

This one.

Dont know what people are talking about TG and mercs have good numbers only problem is like today they move when 4 of us are online and when we both have a force no one shows. then they claim ninja.

I dont know when else to attack ops other then the afternoon or evening.

Psycho Killa
15-12-03, 19:19
Who gives a fuck what other people think scikar?

As long as u know u joined for the right reasons.

Sefran
15-12-03, 19:37
Join for the people not for the faction scikar, cause role play on saturn does NOT excist at all.

ezza
15-12-03, 19:39
who know is TG aint got any big clans maybe crahn can stop being TG bitches which they always have been.

scikar, tbh choice between BD and crahn aint no choice;)

KimmyG
15-12-03, 19:43
I just want to know why people think they need to come BD we have tryed to be liberal with the GR rules.

Rith
15-12-03, 19:44
CM is not inactive they can group up a very nice force if they want to.

Yeah - timezone problems make it seem CM is inactive to most US players... we're mainly a european faction.

We were around in force for most of yesterday (ask Sigma when we had a fairly interesting encounter at Blackhill mid afternoon)

Unfortunately by the time BD had amassed their army late last night, most of the CMs had buggered off - we tried to muster what we could at tristar but lacked enough people around... shame really, if our two full complements had been able to get it on it would have been worthwhile

Stigmata
15-12-03, 19:45
Dont know what people are talking about TG and mercs have good numbers only problem is like today they move when 4 of us are online and when we both have a force no one shows. then they claim ninja.

you think TG has a good number of fighters ? i dont personally

you think CM has a good number of fighters ? i dont personally

TT and now BD have a ridiculos number of capped or near capped players.

KimmyG
15-12-03, 19:47
Originally posted by Rith
Yeah - timezone problems make it seem CM is inactive to most US players... we're mainly a european faction.

So our clan has a nice array of european players as well that are on when we go for the op taking.

Stigmata I have seen the forces they can comeup with they are not dead.

ezza
15-12-03, 19:47

We were around in force for most of yesterday (ask Sigma when we had a fairly interesting encounter at Blackhill mid afternoon)

Unfortunately by the time BD had amassed their army late last night, most of the CMs had buggered off - we tried to muster what we could at tristar but lacked enough people around... shame really, if our two full complements had been able to get it on it would have been worthwhile

after embarresing myself at tescom, i aint logged on, wtf getting my ass kicked my the mercs:p

(i think instinct has something personal against me:lol: )

anyone thinking just jumping to BD is gonna be easy is wrong, we still have a lot of enemies, noobs are fooling themselves into thinking that its gonna be a fucking walk in the park

Stigmata
15-12-03, 19:51

anyone thinking just jumping to BD is gonna be easy is wrong, we still have a lot of enemies, noobs are fooling themselves into thinking that its gonna be a fucking walk in the park

unless there is a huge in-flux of people to the game, it should and will be a walk in the park.

ezza
15-12-03, 20:11
unless there is a huge in-flux of people to the game, it should and will be a walk in the park.

i dont think so tbh, BD noob walks in PP enemy see BD noob, BD noob dies.

its a lot diffrent as a BD noob then say a TG noob in the canyon.

instead of TG being the big player faction it will proberbly become the l33t pker faction and which case they will be down in Bds home of PP all the time killing the noobs.

where can BD level after a certain point, its not like they can go to grant or J01, you actually have to be careful where you go to hunt

VetteroX
15-12-03, 20:12
I agree TG doesnt have enough people now, but CM has plenty... I see city mercs all the time... try pking at mb before 10 pm gmt and see how many mercs swarm out.

BTW why did ND leave TG anyway? they messed everything up by doing that... theres not enough tgs to kill now and biotech is allied to most factions, including mine. and why did every ND meber leave tg just cause some nd wanted to go biotech or BD?You dont have to leave your faction because of that, go clanless for a bit (ive been clanless for half a year) or make a new clan.

Sigma
15-12-03, 20:15

yeah, but tell ur APUs to get shelter before attacking next time :p :D

edit:

BTW why did ND leave TG anyway? they messed everything up by doing that... theres not enough tgs to kill now and biotech is allied to most factions, including mine. and why did every ND meber leave tg just cause some nd wanted to go biotech or BD?You dont have to leave your faction because of that, go clanless for a bit (ive been clanless for half a year) or make a new clan.

because of TG itself

KimmyG
15-12-03, 20:15
I think TG biggest problem was one clan thought they ran the show even though they road another clans coattails till they had people then thought they could run things.

Devils Grace
15-12-03, 21:02
for those u think that the cartel is former ND menbers and the rest came kuz we are strong, i want to say u are completly wrong

yes we have few ex - Nd menbers
This clan was meticulus (dunno how to spell it) planned and prepared, quit a few time ago, it didnt show up from nottin

its menbers were ment to be from the begining, and the clan is not recruiting atm as everyone can see the numbers arent growing anymore (exceptions can be made).

to CM menbers that says that we ninja kuz of time diference, i live in portugal (europe) and its not our fault u guyz only play untill 6 pm ur time, kuz me and some others europeans play untill like 11 pm ur time, and the americans are usually online since the 4 pm ur time.....

and AS U COULD SEE as soon we saw that u guyz didnt show up again at the op's to fight we stoped

Ninja is what u do kuz when i get home after work i see that we lost most of the op's

last but not more important, to reply to Tir quantum

i hope u start killing BD runners kuz that will make my leader let us attack u wich it pleases me :D

what are ur toughts on thato_O

WUWU to u all

15-12-03, 23:10
Originally posted by Devils Grace
last but not more important, to reply to Tir quantum

i hope u start killing BD runners kuz that will make my leader let us attack u wich it pleases me :D

what are ur toughts on thato_O

WUWU to u all

1) Learn how to spell my name
2) I'm already at war with Cartel (I attack anyway) and I don't mind it cause I can stay out of your hands if I want to.

KimmyG
15-12-03, 23:45

2) I'm already at war with Cartel (I attack anyway) and I don't mind it cause I can stay out of your hands if I want to.

Yea were in serious despair over this we cant goon what ever shall we do.

40$Poser
15-12-03, 23:46

ONOZ! :eek:

lol

alig
15-12-03, 23:48
WTFis with this? so many damn people are joining BD now. TGs, FAs, and others. I got into aggie sewers to do missions and PK (u can find lotsa high levels doing missions in there) and I see tons of new bds being made.

Persoanly, I think this bites. I was BD because there were so few BD, and we had so many enemies. Now it looks like its gonnd be like TG, overpopulated.

So what is making everyone join BD all of a sudden? At this rate, I may have to kill BD too and just end up having to do a lot of missions, cause half the servers joining the damn faction.

eh...come to uranus, im pretty sure u will quickly take back that statement, im BD and i love it coz its got so many enemy's but i have to noticed alot more BD due to this patch, which aint a bad thing if u play uranus *cough TS turds cough*:rolleyes:

Magnazan
16-12-03, 01:45
Not meaning to flame but BD saying that they have lots of enemies is still based on one fact - There have to be people in the enemy factions to kill. Now correct me if i'm wrong but there is hardly a strong TG force to constitute as an ememy anymore. The only faction that is strong enough to compare is CM, so in actual fact there is only 1 enemy to BD (Worth fighting anyway)

KimmyG
16-12-03, 01:55
Yea CM and your enemy is TT so what?

Magnazan
16-12-03, 02:00
I see your still posting before thinking - nevermind

However i will humour you and reply. We have not allied with the biggest and most powerful faction on saturn. Nuff said. Oh and before you say 'we don't allie or fight with them' what were you doing at gravis about an hour ago?

Stigmata
16-12-03, 02:21
I agree TG doesnt have enough people now, but CM has plenty... I see city mercs all the time... try pking at mb before 10 pm gmt and see how many mercs swarm out.

to answer your questions...

we left ND due a few reasons, mainly...we do not like the attitude of the TG clan with 180 members.

We wanted to kos a certain CS clan.

we needed a fresh challenge, and being we did not want to allie with tangent at all cost, biotech seemed the only option other than FA. (which is still an option should we find BT too boring.

In our move to BT we still have the strongest clan and faction against us.

g0rt
16-12-03, 02:28
Who are we gonna fight? Get real mag/stig ... we just were fighting ALL afternoon with 5 CM clans...between them all we were ALWAYS outnumbered...we won 1 of the 3 fights, even tho we were constantly outnumbered by at least 2:1...aka 3+ clans against us at all times.

CM even showed up with unclanned CM runners! They threw everything at us, including the kitchen sink, and it was a fun time.

We also joined TT in a fight against FA, which was a wipeout :rolleyes: but still somewhat enjoyable.

Either way, all I wanan do is level my noob droner. He was 60 base dex last monday. Today he is stil 60 base dex, because I have not found time to log on hima nd level him, because there is ALWAYS an op to gr to, and theres always a fight to get into.

So its funny that you think we have no one to fight. I wish that was the case for a few days so i could actually get some levleing time in.

VetteroX
16-12-03, 02:31
heh, its funny. when I was in a clans I got annoyed when I had to leave my leveling/tp hunting/pking to protect an op, and now Im kinda bored with leveling/pking/tp gathering and want a few op wars.

g0rt
16-12-03, 02:38
heh, its funny. when I was in a clans I got annoyed when I had to leave my leveling/tp hunting/pking to protect an op, and now Im kinda bored with leveling/pking/tp gathering and want a few op wars.

Any BD member is welcome to come to tbc op wars, we have multiple a day, every day, especially on the weekends.

And days like today, we were fighting mercs with double our numbers basically the entire time, so it was a tough ride.

VetteroX
16-12-03, 02:40
Well if u need help msg me if you want, Id do it just for the pleasure of killing.

g0rt
16-12-03, 02:41
Well if u need help msg me if you want, Id do it just for the pleasure of killing.

When we are extremely outnumbered, we will usually say something on faction chat including what op we are at... if you ever see that feel free to come along.

KimmyG
16-12-03, 03:11
Yea I really dont know what anyone is talking about CM is strong foe and a good fight untill the zerg gets out of hand.

Stigmata
16-12-03, 03:35
bed time for me, but i will part with this. "live the dream"

shardl0r
16-12-03, 03:39
Aye, was a great fight Cartel, look forward to many more!

Cartel, who were outnumbered at Cycrow, held thier ground and did not give, and were it not for a grim and TG guards spawning on us, I think that battle would have gone on for a lot longer, and resulting with a CM withdrawal. VWP!

The battle at tristar, where we finally got our act together, was extremely satisfying for us since we had lost a lot of people after the defeat at cycrow.

Good fight.

Edit 2: Wording still aint right.

trigger hurt
16-12-03, 04:29
Originally posted by Jesterthegreat
2 words - GLORY HUNTERS

The entire time I have been playing Neocron since the end of beta, I have been playing it with element[], with slit wrists, gravis, divide and a few others...the one thing that comes to mind when I think of their names is formidable opponent...not glory hunters. If you don't know 'em, close ur piehole.

g0rt
16-12-03, 11:04
Originally posted by Jesterthegreat
2 words - GLORY HUNTERS

If you think I fight for glory, you got it all wrong. Keep in mind my closest allies in the game are players such as KimmyG, w33man and MayhemMike. I don't play fair. I don't play nice. I play to win.

Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose. Actually 99% of the time I win, and sometimes i lose...because yeah you can never be the best. The only ones I have lost important duels to are element[] and sgt.striker. Although in both occasions, I had been on so many diferent of my chars on that day, I didn't have aim down on any single one of them.

Ill tell you right now if it was glory I was going for, I would be rank 15 in my own clan. But im rank 14. Why? Because I know my chars name would not be a good name to have as leader, so I offered the rank 15 to a person, who in my opinion, has a great reputation and people like him. If i was going for glory I would be rank 15 and everyone else would be rank 1. But thats not the case now is it? Also, my clan has no real set LEADERS. We all make decisions. I don't order anyone around, ive somewhat taken it upon myself to be in charge of the clan, only because I am usually on more hten anyone else, and I am one of hte first to be involved in the clan. Really, though, there is no set, spoken, leader in our clan. So whose out for glory?

If you want glory ill tell you how to get it. Pk the aggy cellars every day. Its not a good type of glory, but its been said in the past....theres no such thing as bad publicity. You wanna be known across a server in a week, spend 6 hours a day pking in the cellars. I guarantee success.

Magnazan
16-12-03, 12:22
I'm of the opposite opinion of Vet with regards to Lvling/tp/pking etc. Unfortunatly when ND was active we were fighting numurous factions not just CM so Gort i'm not impressed by the fact you were beating CM out numbered this happened all the time in ND/TG however we had 3+ other factions to worry about as well. Personally Biotech is fine for me there are plenty of faction hoppers going to tangent and because we used to have op wars all day everyday it gets real boring after a few weeks. So we've gona back to something we haven't done in a while (well the ppl who actually attended op wars) fighting in PP, doing PK runs etc. We're really not interested in who's fighting who theres just plenty of tangents and now crahn to kill so thats all we care about :)

16-12-03, 12:29

Never said you guys care about it [edited for violation of forum rules - flaming].

Devils Grace
16-12-03, 14:38
1) Learn how to spell my name

1 - why do u think i missspeled ur name wrong by mistake
2 - u dont know how happy i am:p
3 - ive seen nibs before but this Tir' Cantil guy.........

and magnazan only thing that makes me feel unhappy regarding that we have no oponent is that u guyz went biotech,

it would be much more funnier in this server if u guyz stayed TG

i hope u all go FA.....and they have a pretty good force has we saw yesterday at gravis.... so with u goin FA this game will be more insterested for both of us

and i hope to TG come back to their glory days

im not here to rule im here to having fun, and if the powers are disperssed we all gain

whats ur toughts on that

MayhemMike
16-12-03, 14:47
Ya, The reason why we fight CM is cause they are the only to fight.. Who else is there besides allied faction/netural? TG is no more, they get a pwn every once and awhile but thats about it.. You said you hated some TG clans but there done now... Now pro even went BT.. mother fucking Pro... Whats up with that? I think pro wants a taste of the Eve Bahn.

Devils Grace
16-12-03, 14:53
Originally posted by MayhemMike
Now pro even went BT.. mother fucking Pro... Whats up with that? I think pro wants a taste of the Eve Bahn.

yea they think by goin BT they are goin to have some taste with us.

hoo they are gointo have some taste u can bet on that....but not what they are thinking

go FA to or back to CA

Sigma
16-12-03, 15:18
Originally posted by Devils Grace
yea they think by goin BT they are goin to have some taste with us.

hoo they are gointo have some taste u can bet on that....but not what they are thinking

go FA to or back to CA

oh u want a piece of us?

why don't u stfu and show us what u got?

i heard we r kos to u anyways, so bring it on

edit - btw fyi we never wanted an ally with cartel, so dream on little boy

Devils Grace
16-12-03, 15:29
oh u want a piece of us?

why don't u stfu and show us what u got?

i heard we r kos to u anyways, so bring it on

edit - btw fyi we never wanted an ally with cartel, so dream on little boy

i think u heard it wrong.

besides as gort puted well we all agree upon clan decisions, im only speaking for my self.

yes me and some others prefer seeing u guyz on an enemy faction....

and besides explain me.

TG was powerfull u guyz went TG
now we made a BD clan, ND made a BT clan and u guyz left TG to bio.....isnt that a little strange....

i know u didnt want an allience with us, but i bet u wanted us out of ur way, so dream on boy................

u hate TT........go FA to

its always nice to see FA back up again... and im being honest....boy

Stigmata
16-12-03, 17:29
TG was powerfull u guyz went TG
now we made a BD clan, ND made a BT clan and u guyz left TG to bio.....isnt that a little strange....

Actually pro where heading for BT around the same time we moved, they where just a bit slower in getting the symp than us.

Cryotchekk
16-12-03, 18:15
anyway now im brtf on pluto and have a role where i cant pk, im comming to saturn now as well.

my tank there that is bd (wich has been black dragon for a year) is in salvation, and im leveling my spy atm, ive just started pp epic them im gonna jump to biotech and then bd. then with my next ppu im gonna do epic and jump to biotech again and do epic then go bd.

so anyway, another 1337 pkz0r do0d c0mm1ng 2 s4turn 2 killz0r j00

Devils Grace
16-12-03, 18:46
Actually pro where heading for BT around the same time we moved, they where just a bit slower in getting the symp than us.

i heard a rumor that u guyz were moving long before u actually did.... soo... its that old story....who came 1st ..the chicken or the egg.............

but, u wana know one thing, look at all the fuzz its goin on at saturn atm....isnt it fun.... arent u ppl actually having fun again...

look at this thread....look how many ppl replied......saturn is r0x0r again.....more ppl get organized more fun u get..........lets keep it that way...........all this hate and love, alliences, kos, enemies....

man i like it:)

MayhemMike
16-12-03, 18:54
yo pro, you guys going to go out and take some ops so we can pwn u? Or you guys just going to sit in PP1 and be like on ya we leet we zone before we die? I've seen nibs before but this pro clan...

Stigmata
16-12-03, 19:18
i heard a rumor that u guyz were moving long before u actually did.... soo... its that old story....who came 1st ..the chicken or the egg.............

but, u wana know one thing, look at all the fuzz its goin on at saturn atm....isnt it fun.... arent u ppl actually having fun again...

look at this thread....look how many ppl replied......saturn is r0x0r again.....more ppl get organized more fun u get..........lets keep it that way...........all this hate and love, alliences, kos, enemies....

personally no. op wars after 9 months of day in day out fighting against the same 8 - 15 people get dull.

you will know what im talking about in 2 months or so when you haven't levelled any of your other chars, but in this time you will have lots of fun, but eventually you will get bored just like we did.

in all honesty im not sure why i still play this game, dont get me wrong i love it, but what else is there to do when you have been to every place, fought every battle, talked to all he people.

Maybe i should go inactive for a while, might make me wanna play more.

g0rt
16-12-03, 19:43
pro is a joke

double helix has our full support, again they were the first to move out of TG and pioneer'd the BT movement.

As for pro, you just ride ND's coattail. Its absolutely pathetic and as soon as i see Contra on the map, you will see cartel + templars there.

gg no re

Gotterdammerung
16-12-03, 19:44
If there was ever an original topic in this thread please find it and lets get it back on track. So far 6 out of 10 pages are "I Pwnz j00" style posts. If g0rt/stigmata/magnazan/devils grace/kimmyg etc hate each other that much take it to pm's please.

Devils Grace
16-12-03, 19:50
Originally posted by Gotterdammerung
If there was ever an original topic in this thread please find it and lets get it back on track. So far 6 out of 10 pages are "I Pwnz j00" style posts. If g0rt/stigmata/magnazan/devils grace/kimmyg etc hate each other that much take it to pm's please.

errrrrrrr..... Gotter u a pro menber ????:lol: :D :angel:

joking...peace

no i think the topic is still there, we are talking about the new politics in saturn atm, and for the future time, as if u read kimmig, devils grace, g0rt and some others.... all them go for the same way

politics....about BD and BIO andthe new clans in those factions.

KimmyG
16-12-03, 20:32
I still fail to see how any can say that everything except TT is a dead faction.

TG,FA,CM can all come up with very large respectable army's they are far from weak or dead factions.

Stigmata
16-12-03, 20:41
gotter there is no bitching here we are discussing which factions are dead and which aren't.

and @ kimmy FA can amount a force ? must be a new clan becuase all the old ones left the game or joined bd (smokin fools for example)

KimmyG
16-12-03, 20:45
and @ kimmy FA can amount a force ? must be a new clan becuase all the old ones left the game or joined bd (smokin fools for example)

Well maybe I was dreaming but at gravis they had a shit load of FA players Sure has hell didn't look like an idle faction to me. Get off the forums and get out more cause most of these factions can dwarf us.

Stigmata
16-12-03, 20:49
well i am pleased to hear, that these other factions still have players. :)

only thing i dont like about tbc is the alliance with a certain TT clan :) but hey thats your perogative(sp?) to choose your allies

edit/ im lomming thats why i am posting

Rith
16-12-03, 20:58
Yea I really dont know what anyone is talking about CM is strong foe and a good fight untill the zerg gets out of hand.

last night's warfare from Tristar to Cycrow was great fun (hopefully on both sides)

Congrats to BD - you showed up with a very respectable force, - some excellent fighting all round

What was nice from my perspective was this was a pure CM force - those who think we're past it or retired - think again. We're back and we mean business.

KimmyG
16-12-03, 21:16
only thing i dont like about tbc is the alliance with a certain TT clan :) but hey thats your perogative(sp?) to choose your allies

Only time we have really fought togeather with TT was when an enemy made it obvious they had zero desire to fight and only showed when oneside had slim to no members on they decide to bring the entire faction to take the ops. TG went in for the phone a friend and attack us when we had little on so we phoned a friend and hit them hard.

@rith they were dam good op fights hope to have more like them and I hope mercs continue the fight for ops tactic like they have been doing, and steer clear of TG take evey BD op while we sleep.

Devils Grace
16-12-03, 21:22
im goin home now and i hope there is some action goin down

nice thread and i hope it stays open

g0rt
16-12-03, 21:30
last night's warfare from Tristar to Cycrow was great fun (hopefully on both sides)

Congrats to BD - you showed up with a very respectable force, - some excellent fighting all round

What was nice from my perspective was this was a pure CM force - those who think we're past it or retired - think again. We're back and we mean business.

Yeah those were good fights.

Much better then the fights we were having previously..aka we take ur ops when theres 3 of you on, you take our ops when theres 3 of us on.

That wasn't cool :p

Sigma
16-12-03, 23:29
pro is a joke

double helix has our full support, again they were the first to move out of TG and pioneer'd the BT movement.

As for pro, you just ride ND's coattail. Its absolutely pathetic and as soon as i see Contra on the map, you will see cartel + templars there.

gg no re

zone, do u know who often i heard this shit?

i've heard it plenty of times, enough for 2 lifetimes, so plz if u want to flame me, think of something better.

so u want to attack with templars when we get ops?

all i can say is:

I don't give a fuck, hmmkay?

we've fought better enemis then u (ND for example, and No u don't belong to the ND i mean), so plz stfuandbringiton.

MayhemMike
17-12-03, 18:53
Sigma, you say bring it on, but what is there to bring to? I don't ever see you guys taking ops...

Sigma
17-12-03, 21:26
Originally posted by MayhemMike
Sigma, you say bring it on, but what is there to bring to? I don't ever see you guys taking ops...

oh sry mike, we aren't a clan of 12yr olds, ppl w/o a job or others with a shitload of time (not meaning any1 in particular).

most of us have to work during the day, we can't be arsed to hack an op during the week, because it mostly gets hacked at night anyway (no offense though)

we mostly hack ops at the weekend so be patient...

Zanathos
17-12-03, 21:50
Diamond Real Estate is the most dead faction there is :p on most servers.

I want to make a BD character just because of the fact that they are criminals, I want to make a TS char just because they are criminals. When it comes time, I want to make an Anarcy Breed char just because there criminals.

Course that would be left for Jupiter and Venus since I;ve got my TT clan on saturn and my TG clan (Same clan, different faction) on uranus. then theres me on currently TT on pluto (because im doing epics and thats where I am right now)

Personally, I dont know why there would be a sudden infusement of characters going to Black Dragon anyways.

I want to be in BD, TS, AB just because there criminals.

Cyber punk game after all.

g0rt
18-12-03, 00:04
oh sry mike, we aren't a clan of 12yr olds, ppl w/o a job or others with a shitload of time (not meaning any1 in particular).

most of us have to work during the day, we can't be arsed to hack an op during the week, because it mostly gets hacked at night anyway (no offense though)

we mostly hack ops at the weekend so be patient...

Bad excuse.

Pro has always seemed kinda nub but maybe its just me.

Anyway don't have a nervous breakdown or anything, im just saying I doubt pro will ever be on the map without a shitload of help.

Sigma
18-12-03, 01:03
Bad excuse.

Pro has always seemed kinda nub but maybe its just me.

Anyway don't have a nervous breakdown or anything, im just saying I doubt pro will ever be on the map without a shitload of help.

yeah w/e, like i said this weekend u can show the whole server how "uber l33t" u r.

about the comment that we r kinda nub and need a shitload of help, well maybe u should ask some of the older ND members about our fights.

anyways u'll get ur chance so stop showing how uber u r by posting here how nub we r and how u gonna own us (with templars help :rolleyes: )

edit - btw that wasn't an excuse, i was stating a fact.
u whine urself about how ur ops get hacked when no1 of u is online, so maybe u should stop those bad excuses

Clownst0pper
18-12-03, 01:30
Joined them last night on Koro my tank, Ikari and Kaolin will follow.

Had more fun in the two hours I joined them than I have the month with city mercs.

Sadly CM's just feel stuck up compared to us common BD players.

Finally a clan that I can call my own (holds his blanket)

(Blinks at Mikes pink shirt):eek:

Doubt ill get used to that

Sigma
18-12-03, 01:57
Originally posted by Clownst0pper

Had more fun in the two hours I joined them than I have the month with city mercs.

(Blinks at Mikes pink shirt):eek:

Doubt ill get used to that

i hope i will see u this weekend 2

ResurgencE
27-12-03, 14:50
Im only switching my PE to BD, and that too, simply for a change of pace. He doesnt tradeskill.

Changed my mind.

KimmyG
27-12-03, 19:38
yeah w/e, like i said this weekend u can show the whole server how "uber l33t" u r.

about the comment that we r kinda nub and need a shitload of help, well maybe u should ask some of the older ND members about our fights.

anyways u'll get ur chance so stop showing how uber u r by posting here how nub we r and how u gonna own us (with templars help :rolleyes: )

edit - btw that wasn't an excuse, i was stating a fact.
u whine urself about how ur ops get hacked when no1 of u is online, so maybe u should stop those bad excuses

Thx for showing us how its done :confused:

Xian
27-12-03, 20:36
Originally posted by Clownst0pper

Exactly what Vet was talking about at the beginning of this thread.

Medal, you want one?

The whole of CM? At least phrase it right.

Hope you have fun.

As for the CM vs BD fighting - I find it very fun when either side hacks each others OPs only when there are sufficient numbers on either side online. It gets dull to log on in the morning to see the whole north side owned by BD; only to log on the next morning and see it owned by CM. Fighting is fun.

ezza
27-12-03, 20:39
mercs have been ninja hacking ops for as long time, cartel would much rather fight, and i know the mercs like to fight.

hopefully we will see a lot more of it, rather then taking ops in the middle of the night etc

g0rt
27-12-03, 21:00
As for the CM vs BD fighting - I find it very fun when either side hacks each others OPs only when there are sufficient numbers on either side online. It gets dull to log on in the morning to see the whole north side owned by BD; only to log on the next morning and see it owned by CM. Fighting is fun.

We have only hacked CMA ops during about 4-6pm EST which is about 11-1am or something in germany I believe...on friday/saturday... this is prime time buddy, if you think otherwise check the server client count its highest at that time.

Sadly, CMA has yet to muster enough of a force to take us out at this time, so they hack thier ops back early morning germany when 98% of the cartel is in bed, because were mostly based in north america, only a few european players.

Hopefully this will change, though.

KimmyG
27-12-03, 21:04
Just about every attack TBC launches there is 300+ people on yet we get accused of ninja hacking all of mercs ops. Cause none of them are online I dont know when they would like us to attack cause I guess there prime is when 100 people are online.

The day we owned the east side of the map mercs put up a good fight and we lost we regrouped and hit them again and won. After that lose no one should again we just pushed to see how far in we could get before mercs would decide we pushed to far and it is time to stop us. Sadly we went straight up the MB and no one should I guess the large force that was at emmerson all logged off after one lose.

Now all merc seem to want to do is let us march were we please attack us when 2 people are online.

40$Poser
27-12-03, 22:37
Just about every attack TBC launches there is 300+ people on yet we get accused of ninja hacking all of mercs ops. Cause none of them are online I dont know when they would like us to attack cause I guess there prime is when 100 people are online.

The day we owned the east side of the map mercs put up a good fight and we lost we regrouped and hit them again and won. After that lose no one should again we just pushed to see how far in we could get before mercs would decide we pushed to far and it is time to stop us. Sadly we went straight up the MB and no one should I guess the large force that was at emmerson all logged off after one lose.

Now all merc seem to want to do is let us march were we please attack us when 2 people are online.

So true, tho that can only go to show that the mercs lack talent or actually want to fight. Seriously if all City Mercs want to do is ninja hack and not want to try and fight wars, why bother playing this game? To be a carebear faction? Seriously, don't hold ops if you can't fight an attacking clan or have to ninja hack to get an op back.