PDA

View Full Version : Try these spells for a change

Divide
13-12-03, 07:49
Holy Parashock Lance
Holy Parashock Halo
Holy Parashock Ball
Holy Parashock Ballblast

I want EVERYONE with a ppu to buy these spells from the store, look at the range that these spells have, and finally their freeze capability-- Then report back to this thread with your findings about parashock after the "nerf".

SovKhan
13-12-03, 07:53
im ppu. and i dont care bout the parashock nerf...

Divide
13-12-03, 07:55
Originally posted by SovKhan
im ppu. and i dont care bout the parashock nerf...
quit being a smartass little bastard and try it out

Shadow Dancer
13-12-03, 08:00
Their all like the old holy para or close to it.

Must be a bug.

I wonder why I haven't seen PEs using their parashock yet. Should I have said that? :D

Vid Gamer
13-12-03, 08:10
Oh God...

Divide
13-12-03, 08:27
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
Their all like the old holy para or close to it.

Must be a bug.

I wonder why I haven't seen PEs using their parashock yet. Should I have said that? :D

we've tested them with pe's and spies and all that lot, and none of them are really overpowered in their hands, but the simple fact is -- yes they "nerfed" the rof on para's, and range on beams, but a capped range on holy para halo of 321 m??????? thats fucking rediculous, or maybe the fact that holy para lance is stronger than the current holy paralysis... who fucking knows what kk was thinking

Shadow Dancer
13-12-03, 08:38
Originally posted by Divide
we've tested them with pe's and spies and all that lot,

I find that hard to believe. I'm only using a TL 51 halo and it's parashocking like the old holy para. I'm sure the lance a PE can use is not as strong, but if it's near the strength of the halo then that's messed up. NO combat class should have a freeze of any considerable strength, IMO.

Divide
13-12-03, 08:56
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
I find that hard to believe. I'm only using a TL 51 halo and it's parashocking like the old holy para. I'm sure the lance a PE can use is not as strong, but if it's near the strength of the halo then that's messed up. NO combat class should have a freeze of any considerable strength, IMO.

hard to believe or not, we hve tested it... the effects are greater than they used to be, but still arent that big of a deal

The Ottoman
13-12-03, 10:44
Shadow Dancer

I wonder why I haven't seen PEs using their parashock yet. Should I have said that?

Thanks Shadow Dancer :D

VetteroX
13-12-03, 10:45
my pe has used parashock ball for a whil;e when pking. people complain... dont like it? then stop fucking running away, stay and die and I wont use it. olnly reduces sepeed about 30% at max, but its enough to stop their escape.

Delloda
13-12-03, 10:49
has the melee rare shockers changed too?

Lanigav
13-12-03, 10:50
my pe has used parashock ball for a whil;e when pking. people complain... dont like it? then stop fucking running away, stay and die and I wont use it. olnly reduces sepeed about 30% at max, but its enough to stop their escape

Ego alert.

g0rt
13-12-03, 10:57
yup div already did it

my 250% dmg holy para barrel freezes like a holy para used to

Sorin
13-12-03, 10:59
Originally posted by g0rt
my 250% dmg holy para barrel freezes like a holy para used to

LOL :lol:

Better use these in OP wars before they return them back to their previous state :p Have a couple of PPUs toss these down in a group of enemies, then have a couple of APUs lay down some Firestorm and Pestilence barrels. . . . :D

Vid Gamer
13-12-03, 11:00
Originally posted by Delloda
has the melee rare shockers changed too?

Nah, they still suck.