PDA

View Full Version : Crahn faction office...

SovKhan
13-12-03, 06:58
=( its sorta lame compared to both the TS and the BD one. i would have liked a NPC to talk to about stuff like the TS and BD one got the only thing we really got is a gogo and PSI venders which are right outside the church either way.. maybe if they sold discounted PSI spells or something?

on that note maybe all the faction offices should sell discounted Items that apply to that faction. Drugs for BD ect. TSU is harder but maybe a general discount on armor or something ionno =\ just the buzzed rambleings of svk.

nonamebrandeggs
13-12-03, 07:15
BD office sucks; all I do is get yelled at for not knowing where the pisser is.

Wharg0ul
13-12-03, 07:33
Crahn got totally fucked with this patch. We have nowhere to go, really. I havn't seen a single clan member even in-game since the patch hit.
If you want uber faction guards, put them IN the HQ of the faction...not in the streets where ppl can't fucking get around.
And I wasn't aware that CA owned Medicare....if they don't, then what the fuck are their guards even doing in that building?

Here's the fun part...I can still get killed by a TG on my alt in the p2 aggie cellar, but I can't find a poke in p1 afterwards. Doesn't that sound like the whole idea of these guards back-fired anyway?

And where DID all the other crahn ppl go?

SovKhan
13-12-03, 07:35
on pluto? were around. were sure as fuck not in our office. and the BD office is the other secret passage in PP3 NOT in the bump asylem...

rubaduckythug
13-12-03, 07:44
I wasnt aware that TS owned the entrance to pp1, both factions have guards in the sector even though the guards are not only located directly infront of there HQ's.

Lafiel
13-12-03, 07:45
ugg the bump assylem is a death trap... theres invisible flamer guards in there and they can hit u in any room

Spectra260
13-12-03, 07:45
Originally posted by rubaduckythug
I wasnt aware that TS owned the entrance to pp1, both factions have guards in the sector even though the guards are not only located directly infront of there HQ's.

there are only TS gaurds in pp1

and only BD gaurds in pp2