PDA

View Full Version : Turn on ALL P1 CA Guards

Lexxuk
13-12-03, 02:50
Or turn them all OFF, its getting just stupidly pathetic, people coming thru because all around are people the CA should be killing but are not, THEN die, its like xmas for hackers (no, I'm tangent/next so doesnt effect me).

As it currently stands, its a half assed attempt, there are plenty of GR's outside of Plaza 1, but the people that are coming thru, and dying, its just sickening, make a massive warning, and make ALL the guards turn to KOS, simply to prevent the stupid random killing that is in place now.

Cruzbroker
13-12-03, 04:25
and my 2 crahn are at plaza 1 sitting inside medicare... don't mind to log em... could gm/somone move them to plaza3? PM me and i'll give the names.. lock typherra memorial for anticity?

Glok
13-12-03, 04:39
Originally posted by Lexxuk
Or turn them all OFF, its getting just stupidly pathetic, people coming thru because all around are people the CA should be killing but are not, THEN die, its like xmas for hackers (no, I'm tangent/next so doesnt effect me).

As it currently stands, its a half assed attempt, there are plenty of GR's outside of Plaza 1, but the people that are coming thru, and dying, its just sickening, make a massive warning, and make ALL the guards turn to KOS, simply to prevent the stupid random killing that is in place now.WTF? Are you drunk LexxuK? I don't even get what your complaint is...

Wannabe
13-12-03, 05:29
Drunk I believe :p

The thing about Plaza 1 being occupied by CA guards was KNOWN for quite a long time. TG is KOS to CA. CA guards kill you on sight if they see you.

End of story.

//Wannabe

(mmm.. 5am.. guess I could use some sleep :p)

Lexxuk
13-12-03, 05:39
Originally posted by Glok
WTF? Are you drunk LexxuK? I don't even get what your complaint is...

all the CA guards in Plaza 1, set to kill the faction enemies, its very depressing to see people runnin thru getting shot up. at least if *all* the guards were set to kill, people would know not to come into plaza 1, and it wouldnt be backpack haven.

Glok
13-12-03, 17:32
Oh, I see now. In my opinion, all the guards for all factions should be like the CA guards inside medi... but, eh.

Tratos
13-12-03, 17:44
i think this should be done gradually, with (at the release of DOY) Copbots going KOS at Anti CA

~T