PDA

View Full Version : Considering KK be releasin DOY in parts is there gonna be one???

Clothing_Option
13-12-03, 01:04
Considering KK be releasin DOY in parts is there gonna be one???

Psyco Groupie
13-12-03, 01:13
i think the idea is you either goto a shop and pickup a box with a cd inside and _perhaps_ there might be a download option ... will be a sizeable download!

both would cost around $20 or pounds .. dunno ... a small price .. one off and no extra monthly charge

think thats right anyway :angel:

Tratos
13-12-03, 01:14
one of what o_O ...?

~T

Nidhogg
13-12-03, 01:17
Yes BDOY is coming as a separate entity.

N

Zanathos
13-12-03, 01:18
you understood what he was saying?

Clothing_Option
13-12-03, 01:19
See you ask a question and you are answered ---love the concept

Mumblyfish
13-12-03, 01:28
No... you speak complete gibberish, you get a lot of confused people.

Shadow Dancer
13-12-03, 02:03
I don't understand. One of what?

ezza
13-12-03, 02:06
Originally posted by Mumblyfish
No... you speak complete gibberish, you get a lot of confused people.

yeah didnt under stand what the fuck was the point of the post but then i figure since i cant see streight that would be the reason

Rieper
13-12-03, 05:57
I think he was asking will there be one massive release or a piecemeal revelation....

\\Fényx//
13-12-03, 06:03
:rolleyes:

lay off him, he's 'special' :p anyone with a rap sheet comparable to mines gotta be special eh :p ;)

Anyway yes, BDoY will be a new game, you will have to guy this, youll need the CDkey from it to register your 'client' so that you can log onto the servers. Your neocron account will not be touched unless it has been inactive got over 3 months in which case it will be deleted. Other than that, without BDoY you will not be able to log onto the servers once its fully live cause of the client/server software changes. Your chars will remain the same like I said, all items should remain the same aswell, you shouldnt lose anything.

Can I have a job now that ive shown im not a jackass and can be polite, answer peoples questions and post in a constructive way ? :angel: :lol:

Leebzie
13-12-03, 14:33
Not that I really mind, but its Buy DoY , or stop playing ?

(just making sure. Even if you could keep playin cron id buy doy lol)

NeoChick
13-12-03, 16:28
He makes total sense ;)
I also want a piece
:lol:

Beanie McChimp
14-12-03, 00:07
i seriously doubt a bdoy will be in my local game shop some reason I can just feel it not flaming kk just that i doubt it will be there in all its glory

NeoChick
14-12-03, 00:25
If it is going to be released in January, there should already be promotion for it

If it is going to be released in February, there should already be promotion for it

If it is going to be released in March, there should already be promotion for it

havent seen anything yet

\\Fényx//
14-12-03, 01:51
Originally posted by NeoChick
If it is going to be released in January, there should already be promotion for it

If it is going to be released in February, there should already be promotion for it

If it is going to be released in March, there should already be promotion for it

havent seen anything yet

Because they havent confirmed a publisher yet . . . no publisher then theres no advertising :( :rolleyes:

Dribble Joy
14-12-03, 01:55
Exactly

@ Leebzie, I think so....

Ascension
14-12-03, 02:09
They could hint to game mags?:( couldnt they?

Give a few propa screens :D;)