PDA

View Full Version : Regarding monk range nerf...

MjukisDjur
12-12-03, 23:48
Have you guys any fucking idea how short 133m is (my HL:s range now)??
A nerf was needed but that much??
Gah...

Phlith
12-12-03, 23:52
My hl is at 148m, which is the cap, but not 100% sure. However, poison beam still gets about 196-200m. I'm just glad that the nerf didn't touch RoF, then I would seriously reconsider staying a monk...

OpTi
12-12-03, 23:52
we tested the range, a m8 hit me with his HL fromt he opposite side of gravis pretty far if you ask me.

i also watched an apu run round gaya pwning every mob in his sight solo, he didn't seem to have much of a problem

MjukisDjur
12-12-03, 23:53
hmm, maybe mine is crap. I was just pissed after a trip to el farid. I have to be in the face of the mobs to hit them... Good thing not all spells were nerfed. I made myself a nice hellooo monster spell with about 300 range :P

t0tt3
13-12-03, 06:07
well hunting WB:s are sorta sucky now... I use the PB 80% of the time becasue the range aint nerfed :)

I dont hate it just need to kill the mobs on a other way.
Think that the major PPU nerf is good no more rezz kill rezz kill rezz kill rezz kill op wars... sooooo pointless and sooo boring

No one can win and its just so lame
I like the 10 min HOT OP WAR action then 50 min back and forward I cant take this shit anymore war =)

And btw seen many oldies comming back to pluto now wooohoooo :eek: :eek: :eek: 8|