PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question About DOY

Clive tombstone
12-12-03, 22:08
OK, Im REAlly lookin foward to DOY, I really have High hopes for IT, now, What Id like to know, are they gonna release FLying Vehicles and stuff The Day DOY comes out or are they gonna add vehicles later like when the Game originally went retail?

Psycho Killa
12-12-03, 22:16
Since they already tested the gliders on the test server i would guess it will come out the day Doy does if not before.

ElfinLord
12-12-03, 22:30
Originally posted by Clive tombstone
OK, Im REAlly lookin foward to DOY, I really have High hopes for IT, now, What Id like to know, are they gonna release FLying Vehicles and stuff The Day DOY comes out or are they gonna add vehicles later like when the Game originally went retail?
Hopefully we'll find out with the official statement that will be here by next month. ;)

It would be very cool, though, if they come out before BDoY. :)

Cruzbroker
12-12-03, 22:51
There's already anti-air-rocket-launcher, anyone know can you shoot hoverbombers with em? :D any good?

Possessed
12-12-03, 23:11
Remember the neocronicle article about the flying DoY glider mobs...

might get them sooner than we think

Clive tombstone
13-12-03, 01:05
I just Hope PE's can drive em, My bussiness depends on that! IF not, i have to cap a SPy, and I dont wanna do that!

BTW since Im starting a transport guild, anyone have any ideas for a slogan? I was thinkin somthin like "Getting your ass to MB since 3074AD :D " or somthing, Please post some good ones