PDA

View Full Version : Opening of new Concenter

Honeypot
12-12-03, 20:35
Below you will find the times and dates for the grand opening ceremony of the new Concenter:

Server Uranus: 20:00 GMTr, Saturday 13. December
Server Saturn: 22:00 GMT, Saturday 13. December
Server Pluto: Starts subsequent to Saturn event
Server Jupiter: 15:00 GMT, Sunday 14. December

Prominent guest speakers will make this this day a memorable experience.

Jest
12-12-03, 20:36
Wait, what does subsequent mean again? haha

Psycho_Soldier
12-12-03, 20:40
www.dictionary.com is your friend.

Jest
12-12-03, 20:54
Originally posted by Psycho_Soldier
www.dictionary.com is your friend. Hehe yah I actually knew what it meant, I just don't like vague times. Some time after 10 pm GMT? Well how long is the thing going to last? The time between the Uranus and Saturn one is two hours so the Pluto one might not be until 12 am GMT, I just like precise times. :)

Phlith
12-12-03, 20:57
woot, atleast now i have something to look forward to besides going to the doctor :D

sw1tch
12-12-03, 21:56
nice :D

just hope there are enough faction guards to deter any PKers

Load_HeavyLoad
12-12-03, 22:07
err what about people who want to be there but are enemies of CA Sigh another Event not ment for those who occupy ther resistance, if i didnt know better id Say Reeza = MJS :p

garyu69
12-12-03, 22:25
Um..... I'm with Jest :o

Can we have a exact time for pluto :)

I need to work Cron around my Girlfriend tonight

Cruzbroker
12-12-03, 22:32
DAMN, can't come.. going party party.. it's christmas and schools end in a week you know... :(

ElfinLord
12-12-03, 22:35
I may have to start a char on Uranus just so I can attend.

I'll be at work during the Saturn and Pluto events. :(

[TgR]KILLER
12-12-03, 22:37
i'll make it to the Pluto one i bet..

Judge
12-12-03, 23:55
I will bring Hargreth. I don't think that Drik would be too welcome :p

Crashtec
13-12-03, 00:03
What is the Concenter? Where is the new Concenter?

Myrlin
13-12-03, 00:05
The Concenter is a convention center located in Plaza 1. It used to just have empty rooms for clans to meet in. KK closed off access to it a little while ago and have been renovating the inside.

Tickles
13-12-03, 00:24
Isn't midnight a little late for Pluto for Uk ppls. Oh well wont make a difference.

Vid Gamer
13-12-03, 00:31
What's 22:00 GMT in EST USA?

Tabhita Pattern
13-12-03, 00:43
Thanks for the announcement Honeypot :)

The Diamond Real Estate and Housing Agency will host the event.
I hope for a lot of runners to come and visit the new faction offices.

Tabhita Pattern

naimex
13-12-03, 00:54
Originally posted by Honeypot
Below you will find the times and dates for the grand opening ceremony of the new Concenter:

Server Uranus: 20:00 GMTr, Saturday 13. December
Server Saturn: 22:00 GMT, Saturday 13. December
Server Pluto: Starts subsequent to Saturn event
Server Jupiter: 15:00 GMT, Sunday 14. December

Prominent guest speakers will make this this day a memorable experience.

ok ^^

Well first... SWEEET !!! ;)

second :: Honeypot ?? you new ?? (if yes :: Welcome, Welcome :)) (if no :: Damn, neva seen you before =/)

Hope this is about those medal thingies.. not that i know what they do, give or anything.. but hey... can always use more stuff :P

hehe

ElfinLord
13-12-03, 01:36
Originally posted by Vid Gamer
What's 22:00 GMT in EST USA?
5 PM :)

Kikyo
13-12-03, 02:15
sweet :-D... ill prolly be ungrounded by then :-D!!!!!!!

o and wut time in Califronia is the uranus one open ?

- mac-10d
:eek:

Mangus
13-12-03, 02:16
Originally posted by Jest
Hehe yah I actually knew what it meant, I just don't like vague times. Some time after 10 pm GMT? Well how long is the thing going to last? The time between the Uranus and Saturn one is two hours so the Pluto one might not be until 12 am GMT, I just like precise times. :)

The faction counsellor estimated the time of the event to 1 hour. I asked a similar question on the German Forum. ;)

Jest
13-12-03, 02:21
Originally posted by Tabhita Pattern
Thanks for the announcement Honeypot :)

The Diamond Real Estate and Housing Agency will host the event.
I hope for a lot of runners to come and visit the new faction offices.

Tabhita Pattern Hehe on the German board this thread is called DRE Day. I think this is like the the one and only moment for the DRE faction counsellor to have her day of glory. :p I wish there were more DRE people too Tabhita. :(

Bozz-Von Mel
13-12-03, 03:38
Will anyone be blown to bits by some DOY ambush at the event ?

Kitana
13-12-03, 05:08
Originally posted by Jest
Hehe on the German board this thread is called DRE Day. I think this is like the the one and only moment for the DRE faction counsellor to have her day of glory. :p I wish there were more DRE people too Tabhita. :(

Actually, at least on Jupiter, while Diamond Real Estates surely is very small, we have our moments of glory all the time! :)

The event on Jupiter is called Diamond Day, an informational event about Diamond Real Estates, and as a part of that the new Con Center as well as the shiny new city faction offices will be officially presented to the Neocron citizens and visitors by Diamond Real Estates.

On the other servers, as far as I know, the presentation of the new rooms is the center element of the event.

Kitana

Vid Gamer
13-12-03, 06:12
Why can't we get an exact time for Pluto. o_O

Well whatever, I'll be on all day anyway. :p

Keiron
13-12-03, 06:51
It’s a shame I'm going to have to miss such an important event in DRE history (damn real life and all its time consuming requirements like females and dances). Someone take loads of screenys of Uranus's opening for me plz. Honeypot, BTW really nice avatar.

naimex
13-12-03, 06:57
Originally posted by Keiron
It’s a shame I'm going to have to miss such an important event in DRE history (damn real life and all its time consuming requirements like females and dances). Someone take loads of screenys of Uranus's opening for me plz. Honeypot, BTW really nice avatar.

ill see wgat i can do ^^

been a few days since i slept last hope i can stay awak the last 17 hours so i can be part of event :/

just hope my tanka intel wont lemme forget to ^^

Rieper
13-12-03, 07:05
lol.. like the only Dre clan on uranus and its leader wont be there :p

AndrewGantrover
13-12-03, 11:13
Hmm, I am the English Faction Counsellor for Diamond Real Estate. In California time the event on Saturn will take place around 12pm and so the event on pluto may take place at about 12:30pm.

ElfinLord
13-12-03, 12:13
I thought Pacific Time (California time) was GMT -8 which would mean that the event on Saturn would start around 2 PM in California, 5 PM in Florida if the event begins at 10 PM GMT. ;)

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Archeus
13-12-03, 12:49
Originally posted by Tickles
Isn't midnight a little late for Pluto for Uk ppls. Oh well wont make a difference.

not for US people I guess and they moan a lot they miss out on these things.

Ascension
13-12-03, 14:13
I notice nearly every faction has a councillor:D which is cool

I'll be there, cant wait :D

But, CM even tho they introduced medals etc, we have no Councillor, or a CM centre like TH have or BD?:(

anyone know why?

Tratos
13-12-03, 14:21
its gonna be cool, i'll have to come on my non BD char on Uranus, lol

~T

I think you do have one, but its hidden, i think somone said somthing about near the BYB but im not sure so dont quote me on that ;)

ezza
13-12-03, 14:29
umm dumb question, but is there gonna be a lot of guards in there cos i wanna come but i would figure my BD tank aint gonna be to welcome.

is it still a safe zone cos if so noones got any fears of being pk'd have they

i also wish there was more DRE members, would be fun to kill them:D

J. Folsom
13-12-03, 15:11
That's tonight eh? Shame I can't usually log on at those times, it'd be interesting to be there.

Psychoninja
13-12-03, 15:28
bah, wonder if I'll be around before my detention is over =\

Keiron
13-12-03, 16:17
Originally posted by Psychoninja
bah, wonder if I'll be around before my detention is over =\
Keiron's Patented "Get out of detention in 5 easy steps"
1. When you get there, say you aren’t feeling well and ask to postpone to another day.
2. When say no, go sit down
3. Pull the small piece of Alka-Seltzer in your pocket and put it in your mouth
4. Fall out of your chair and twitch
5. While everyone is like OMFG WTF WTF!!! Get up and leg it.:D

Tratos
13-12-03, 18:29
1. When you get there, say you aren’t feeling well and ask to postpone to another day.

lol nice,

and i notice your /me sexes Kerion sig is getting longer, lol

~T

Vid Gamer
13-12-03, 19:06
Originally posted by ElfinLord
I thought Pacific Time (California time) was GMT -8 which would mean that the event on Saturn would start around 2 PM in California, 5 PM in Florida if the event begins at 10 PM GMT. ;)

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

If 22:00 GMT is 5 P.M. EST USA, then PST it's 2 P.M., MST is 3 P.M. and CST 4 P.M.

But expect the Pluto one to be like a half hour after the Saturn one.

Matthew.v.smith
13-12-03, 19:43
Sounds like a fun thing ^_^

Read about it in the Neocronicle but wasnt sure it was a definite
opening but now I kno it is im their!

Matty.:angel:

Tickles
13-12-03, 20:03
CM does haave a faction councilor and we have an office in the Concenter and apparently another somewhere else.

Ka0s^
13-12-03, 20:04
ill come see :) (see what these city lot are up to hrhr)

KimmyG
13-12-03, 20:51

Yea I got a better one. Something more important dont show and deal with whta happen later.

Anyway one real question on my mind if I show up as BD will I get guard blasted.

Psychoninja
13-12-03, 21:42
My detention didn't go to bad, I actually got out early, after the students and the teachers made the freshmen line up and sing Jingle bells, we left. There were about 200 freshmen lined up in thel unchroom singing.

:D

Spectra260
13-12-03, 21:50

i just...dont go...then they suspend you so you get a free day to sit at home and do what you like:D

numb
13-12-03, 22:14
Originally posted by ezza
umm dumb question, but is there gonna be a lot of guards in there cos i wanna come but i would figure my BD tank aint gonna be to welcome.

is it still a safe zone cos if so noones got any fears of being pk'd have they

i also wish there was more DRE members, would be fun to kill them:D

Well, I went into the con centre on pluto just after the patch (just before they blocked it off) and it was still a safe zone..

paolo escobar
13-12-03, 23:24
OMFG, i say boooooooooo, big up kk, mjs and all the devs/gms, I am standing in the new con center right now shouting "hail Reeza", luv what u have done, cos the old one was shite and totally unused. This is another small taste of what is to come. We still have the Zoo (replacing the stockX), what ever those BD muppets are doing in the oz and of course DoY, add this to the other (how MJS put it) "polishing" and i think u will agree, we have ONE HELL OF A GAME

I h8ed patch 193 to begin, but shit happens for a reason, and the anti city runners wont be flaming so much when they can run around DoY without getting hassle from what ever gawd awful guards are gonna be in there.

I would like to thankyou from the bottom of my cyber heart 2.
:)

Dribble Joy
13-12-03, 23:50
I am still somewhat miffed that all the CityMercs have to trek all the way to the city to talk to their own Office Assistant.

I know we our services are almost exclusively used by the city's corporations, but that is not the point. Many of our younger members are not fully prepared for the journey to Neocron and canot afford to use NEXT's expensive GenReplicator system on a regular basis.
Besides, we have no reall love for reeza and his city and it does not help our standing with the other wasteland organisations to be barreld together like this under one roof.
I don't know who organised this, and I hope it is a very tempory setup untill facillities are made availiable closer to home.
Concratulations to CM member StormMarine for getting a security job with DRE for the opening, you bastard, damn my sleeping habits.

Dribble Joy
13-12-03, 23:52
And another thing!!!!!!

I know I'm the least respected member of the CM organisation, but the office assistant wouldn't even talk to me!!!!

Argent
14-12-03, 00:16
Right at the moment Saturn = wasted

Everyone is sychning out continuously.

naimex
14-12-03, 00:27
keiron, i have some 400 - 500 screenshots from the CONcenter opening.. ill try and see if i got space on webbie for you to download them.. ill post a thread / post here when i do it..

pics are with and without HUD.

ezza
14-12-03, 00:57
Originally posted by Argent
Right at the moment Saturn = wasted

Everyone is sychning out continuously.

yup loads of fun:(

then once inside people were just talking and ignoring the faction councilers, ffs why do those gimps bother to turn up, normally im BD but i went on my old monk whos a merc atm to see whats what, but i know enough to keep my mouth shut and not stand there shouting BD pwn etcetc

Oath
14-12-03, 01:15
Heh gotta admit that was fun on uranus,

a few people spoiled it a little but no major dramas.

Big Hi to LUPUS!!!!!!11 OMFG he was BACK!!!!!!!!!111 if only for a while :(

Greets to snowcrash, the faction councilors, gms and devs who went by in the background, mucho sexxing of you all :D

Oh...... sex @ Ms Pattern :D

Ascension
14-12-03, 01:33
Well, Pluto was lame no Faction concillors and no Gms in SIght:(

Kimiko
14-12-03, 01:43
They were there as of five minutes ago :p

Shame the ConCenter wasnt blocked when the server was patched. I for one went in and looked around - pretty spiffy looking.

Tank!
14-12-03, 01:46
What a BORING event!

Sheesh GMs can you be a little more original? Could have jazzed up the events by maybe launching a suprise DoY Kamikazie attack to help further the plotline to DoY. Better yet, have Lioon Reeza drop by and a rogue group of TG's, FA's and DoY's attack to make an assassination attempt. There needs to be something to distract me from the wall-sign chairs and the leaky roof! (go to the second floor and wait for rainy weather, you'll see)

Oh well, the first one on Uranus was good compared to tohe other ones which were laggy, synched out and badly planned. That and the faction counsellors should run their speeches through a grammar checker first.

Dribble Joy
14-12-03, 01:48
I missed the beginning of the Uranus one.

But in all it was quite cool, some actuall RP on uranus for once. Sat in the bar with the DREFC and talked about random stuff.

Kalpa
14-12-03, 01:48
Heh, was a fine opening at Saturn.

I even gave some lectures... too bad people fell asleep with Kalpahax giving good speeches about implants and bone enforcement basics :)

CityAdmin were much better listeners than ProtoPharm.

MkVenner
14-12-03, 01:52
you have some good theories Kalpa...and u r a great RPer

Kalpa
14-12-03, 01:58
Yeah, too bad the servers just can't handle this much load. I tried to get back in right now, but gaaargh I'm too lazy to reconnect hundred times (especially when the software just hangs 50% of the time) :)

Aaand who's the nihdog or whatever it was?

--Oh yeah, and MkVenner, you can have your exp. chest back sometime, after some buddies of mine working in biotech labs have analyzed it ;)

MkVenner
14-12-03, 02:07
lol U dont know who Nidhogg is? hes a mod on these forums...and the Exp chest u can keep if u want...

wish more people would role play, its so much more fun...some times

craio
14-12-03, 02:38
Nice speeches were given ,to bad all the other talk in local made it hard to follow.

robinitnow
14-12-03, 02:53
well pluto started well and fell off as the FC's were almost mute. I leaft early as thay had answerd about two q's in 1/2 an hour :/

VictorKruger
14-12-03, 03:20
Anyone get any pictures of the place for the poor anti-city folk?

boneybob
14-12-03, 03:26
why did u bother DEV/GMs?
why oh why
time could have been better spent ->

Developing DOY (instaed of) Developing the con-center

BB

Dribble Joy
14-12-03, 03:37
AFAIK, DoY is pretty much finished, just waiting for the publisher.

Ascension
14-12-03, 03:40
Originally posted by boneybob
why oh why

BB

WTF? be f**kin greatful, its guys like you that make them feel why do they even bother at all:mad:

paolo escobar
14-12-03, 05:13
Whats with all the flames and dissing of the gm's/dev's.

I really dont understand it, WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU!!!!!

Vid Gamer
14-12-03, 07:55
Kudos to KK. Nice work. :)

Although something along the lines of what Tank! said would have been awesome.

YoDa-UK
14-12-03, 10:22
Must admit it does look nice, better than just a bland building with nothing in it, good work guys :)

Only thing let it down for me was the constant talking in local from other players and the lack of talk from the FC's, but oh well still good, looking for to DOY :)

Kalpa
14-12-03, 11:55
Originally posted by MkVenner
lol U dont know who Nidhogg is? hes a mod on these forums...and the Exp chest u can keep if u want...

wish more people would role play, its so much more fun...some times

Well I'm sort of a newbie around the community itself, I have spent my Neocron-time narrow-mindedly with my Finnish friends. You can also see it from my post count ;)¨

--- And this is going pretty offtopic, let it end here

spongeb0b
14-12-03, 12:48
I'm am thouroughly impressed with the past week. The last 2 patches proved that kk were listening after all and the look and feel of the game has changed dramatically for good rather than bad. The concenter looks absolutely fantastic, i just hope people use it...:rolleyes: as for anyone flaming kk for this.... wtf? how can you justify anything said against them after such a leap forward. This week has renewed my interest in the game and i am now looking forward to DOY bring it on kk i'm sure i wont be dissapointed.

Ascension
14-12-03, 12:56
Well, If people wanna RP, Us CityMercs are up 4 Jobs.. we aquired 4 Jobs that are gonna happen in the next week..

we are gonna get paid and gonna get them Medals:D

Tickles
14-12-03, 12:59
Sounds good. wish i could log on and get my orders.

Dazist
14-12-03, 13:17
Nice new concenter, too bad I synced most of the time when it was opened and suddenly my internet connection died for few hours. I wonder if they are going to do something about jobcenter too. Its quite useless at the moment.

Zefrian
14-12-03, 13:25
Originally posted by Ascention
Well, Pluto was lame no Faction concillors and no Gms in SIght:(

I attended every Opening on the three english speaking servers. The Faction Counsellor's have been there - both the english and the german one.

Greetings

Zefrian
Diamond Real Estate
(playing mainly on Jupiter)

Zefrian
14-12-03, 13:29
Originally posted by VictorKruger
Anyone get any pictures of the place for the poor anti-city folk?

well, please wait with posting pictures, after all Opening events are done.

There ist a possibility to get an own sight on the new building: Chreate a new charakter on the multi-charakter-Server, which is CA friedly. Works perfectly.

I was wondering, why many Runners tried to get in with ther CA-enemy Charakters.

XanX
14-12-03, 13:31
Well, I missed it cus, I was killing Clan APOC all night and had minus 19 soul light :(

But killing em was much fun, even when I whipped out my SH as my conster spy and pwned a FA Spy :D

Tanks = teh win

Ascension
14-12-03, 13:35
Originally posted by Zefrian
I attended every Opening on the three english speaking servers. The Faction Counsellor's have been there - both the english and the german one.

Greetings

Zefrian
Diamond Real Estate
(playing mainly on Jupiter)

I posted that, Then i went back on and Gm's and FC's were about, even you

I sex'd you:lol:

Ascension
14-12-03, 13:37
Ive given the new CON centre alot of Praise but there are a few bugs, tht can be easily fixed:)

http://wolfenstein.co.uk/cod/Sigs/shot0041.JPG

Please address these Devs:)

El Barto
14-12-03, 13:50
I'll try and make it to the Pluto one, don't think I can though.

Zefrian
14-12-03, 14:42
Originally posted by Ascention
I sex'd you:lol:

little bit childish, isn't it? :rolleyes:

most players are annoyed by that "sex"-saying ...

Greetings

Zefrian

Cliffraiser
14-12-03, 15:32
well, please wait with posting pictures, after all Opening events are done.

There ist a possibility to get an own sight on the new building: Chreate a new charakter on the multi-charakter-Server, which is CA friedly. Works perfectly.

I was wondering, why many Runners tried to get in with ther CA-enemy Charakters.

why should we wait? jupiter is german, this is an english forum. there is no reason for us to wait with posting..

Omnituens
14-12-03, 15:32
the 'changing texture wall' thing also occurs between plaza 2 and PP Lab

I like the new con centre, well set up.

J. Folsom
14-12-03, 15:37
Originally posted by boneybob
why oh why

BB I'm pretty certain most of the changes to the city at the moment are handled by the GM/Events team, it's unlikely they are heavily involved with the development of BDOY, so it didn't really cost any time.
Besides, even if the people working on BDOY helped with this, it'd probably only be helpful, as working on one thing to long is generally bad for it's quality.

Originally posted by Tank!
What a BORING event!

Sheesh GMs can you be a little more original? Could have jazzed up the events by maybe launching a suprise DoY Kamikazie attack to help further the plotline to DoY. Better yet, have Lioon Reeza drop by and a rogue group of TG's, FA's and DoY's attack to make an assassination attempt. There needs to be something to distract me from the wall-sign chairs and the leaky roof! (go to the second floor and wait for rainy weather, you'll see) OH NO! An event that didn't involve fighting, how horrible!

There's more aspects to this game then just fighting my lad, welcome to one of them.

Ka0s^
14-12-03, 17:43
I was impressed with the opening of the CONcenter, obviously not technologically advanced as our cherished home, but a good effort by the allies of reeza. Its nice to see DRE getting involved instead of sitting in the shadows ;)

The only thing was that a few totally narrowminded runners managed to make it less enjoyable for the 90% of us that were there to listen and take note of what was said.

All in all though well done to the Devs/GMs/FCs

I even saw teh bunneh1 :D :lol:

craio
14-12-03, 19:04
For those who missed the event ,and are interested in the speeches given:

Andrew Gantrover's Speech:

Diamond Real Estate has a proud and honorable reputation.
We may not have the violent history of other factions but we have always supported our valiant city's defenders.
In these times of uncertainty let this day be like a beacon of hope from this dark war that we must fight
to fend off the Dome of York.

Let this day show our city's enemies that we will not ever give up hope and taht in the end
we will not falter in the defesne of this beautiful, precious city.
Diamond has always been there to provide quality apartments to the runners of Neocron and
we will continue to be there, not just for you the runners, but I would like to think for the
great values this city is lead with.

Thank you for coming to help us celebrate this grand event in the history of Neocron
after all the hard work we have done to renovate the con center.

Tahbita Pattern's speech:

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. May I have your attantion please
Thank you all for coming tonight
On behalf of the Diamond Real Estate and Housing Agency I have the hounor to welcome you here tonight to celebrate the reopening of this converence center.

A lot has changed since Diamond was privatized by the CityAdmin .

Even though Diamond has become an independent company with it's own goals the good relationship to the CityAdmin has never changed
One result of this excellent cooperation can be found here inside this building.
Eric Danmund and Lioon Reza have worked a long time on the concept to imporve the communication betweeen all neocron based companies.
We hope taht these new offices, all united under one roof will help us all to work even closer together.
Nowadays such good relations between factions are extremely important.
We all know about terrorists and criminal organisations and how they can affect our day-to-day life.
If we all combine our strength and are able to collaborate even if we don’t fully share each others goals we will be able to lead neocron into a prosperous future.
At this point I would like to thank all Diamond employees for their great work
Diamond is an inherent part of neocron: Together with the cooperation NEXT and the City Admin this company has done a lot to make life in neocron more enjoyable
With Tangent Technologies we have found a partner who helped us to close a technological gap, together we managed to imporve the security in offices and apartments and both companies are still working on technical imporvements.
Last but not least I would like to thank the CityMercs for securing most of our meetings and events, they have always done an excellent job.

...and since one of those honorable men is here tonight I would like to admit Counsellor Starcks to the floor.

Vincent Starck's speech:

I am not a friend of speechification. I do care more about actions. Action like once the glorious, almost supernatural victory of Tarok Cajun over the black dragon in 2735.We again need such men, fearless warriors with courage, heart and intellect.
Since we are living in sinster times, when terrorism and crime prevail, we the City Mercs want to be an aid for you, dear guests.
Therefore we are proud, that also our faction apart from the other splendid factions of the city may be represented here.
I whish, that this will become a center of community and exchange, escpecially of successful businesses.
From that enough of the words, let us raise the glasses and let me propose a toast to you all:
On a beautiful evening and a productive future of the city of Neocron!

Ascension
14-12-03, 20:13
little bit childish, isn't it? :rolleyes:

most players are annoyed by that "sex"-saying ...

Greetings

Zefrian

SOz Didnt know you were so petty:o

naimex
14-12-03, 22:49
ok, as promised I am currently uploading pictures from CONcenter and Tech Haven Facton Office to my webbie..

Will be available for download from the clan website by clicking this link :: http://www.naimex.dk/ccc/concenter.zip

It contains a ZIP file, with 253 Pictures (all made from bmp to jpg) (these pictures are mixed with and without HUD)

The file itself is 14,7 mb

Enjoy.

(should be ready for download in approx. 15 minutes.

evs
15-12-03, 13:00
1. The concenter is pointless - unless you want to change faction between differing city factions

2. Why its a big DRE event i dont know.
They are arguably the weakest faction on most of the english speaking servers. As its opening in plaza 1 - i would have thought it would have been CA.

3. Wheres my medal quests :/

Tank!
15-12-03, 13:10
As a benine role-playing event, it still required a little more than just a speech. What about a tour? All I heard was "look around, look around" being said constantly. What? No guided tour by the faction counselors? Shame.

Their speeches were good, however they were overshadowed by Anti-CA remarks and comments. If Lioon is as much of a tyrant people say he is (read up on Neocron) then why not have some special guards (GMs in disguise since they can shoot) send them to hell and silence them (kill them).

I still don't know why this was'nt tested on the test server first, that would have prevented all the bugs we are seeing in the new area.

Ascension
15-12-03, 17:31
Originally posted by Tank!
I still don't know why this was'nt tested on the test server first, that would have prevented all the bugs we are seeing in the new area.

Kinda like these?

http://wolfenstein.co.uk/cod/Sigs/shot0041.JPG

Or the ambient Music, it may be fine just i have 5.1 sound so that might be why it messes up:(