PDA

View Full Version : Why The Heck Am I At School Today!?!?

Zanathos
12-12-03, 18:49
Jesus man, this morning, I'm sitting there, freezin my ass off, waiting for the bus that was 15 minutes late.

During the time I was waiting, 4 ACCIDENTS happeneted RIGHT at my bus stop!

1 guy in a PT cruiser did a 360 when he went to go turn onto the street (as our bus stop is at the corner of Nellis and Pearson)

1 guy turns onto the street, skids, almost smacks into a parked car, and then continues on going into his drive way.

This one isnt like the others, but its pretty damn funny.

A guy opened up his garage door half way, and backed up into it ^_^ quite funny

Another moment latter, a van comes turning onto Nellis, skids, has hard time getting it under control, another truck is comming down Nellis, has a hard time stopping, smacks into the van, crashes into a light post, and the light post smacks the vans windshield. Now there is an exposed wire and if they step on it, the'll get fried.

When my bus finally arrives, it skids at least 4 meters before it finally stopped....

WHY AM I AT SCHOOL ON THIS DANGEROUS DAY!

MayhemMike
12-12-03, 18:52
haha, buy a car and stop riding the bus slacker :O

robdekoning
13-12-03, 01:06
This morning i drove to skool on my bike and there was a guy in front of me, bit of a dork but that doesnt matter. What does matter is that he fell (ice on street) iw as laughing and 2 secs after that i fell...well that sucks actually but 10 secs after that 2 girls fall on the ground so i laughed again, 10 secs after taht another guy falls on the ground...Your day cant start any better than this...i love it

Spoon
13-12-03, 01:08
Originally posted by Zanathos

WHY AM I AT SCHOOL ON THIS DANGEROUS DAY!

Because the people running your school system have absolutely no common sense what so ever.... ;)

naimex
13-12-03, 01:20
Cuz if you skip school you´ll end up like me ^^

Crazed in da head.. be spending too much time on neocron.. and when you ´finally pull yourself together, you are going to school with people several years below your own age.. :o

now.. everything is fine here.. doesn´t matter..

BUT DON´T END UP LIKE ME !!!!! or i´ll kill you ( j/k ) :rolleyes: I wanna be unique :D :cool:

sHaKeY
13-12-03, 01:21
shit ice! here in san diego people skip school because its raining! and no one knows how to fucking drive in the rain its like drivers ed all over the city!

California sux ass too bad im a native and the girls are hot or ide be on the east coast where its affordable

Freakin 950 a month for a 1 bedroom apt is rediculous, dont you think :rolleyes:

naimex
13-12-03, 01:24
Originally posted by sHaKeY
shit ice! here in san diego people skip school because its raining! and no one knows how to fucking drive in the rain its like drivers ed all over the city!

California sux ass too bad im a native and the girls are hot or ide be on the east coast where its affordable

Freakin 950 a month for a 1 bedroom apt is rediculous, dont you think :rolleyes:

damn.. guess I ´m not unique :/

950 $ a month ?????? !!!!!!

JESUS CHRIST MAN !!!

thats 6500 danish ^^ you can get like 180 square metres.. electricity, heat, and food for that amount !! and even have money to spare !!!

THANK GOD I live in DK with those prices.. DAMN !!

sHaKeY
13-12-03, 01:30
hehe im not even going to get into car related expenses!

Tycho C
13-12-03, 01:31
Naples Florida. Just as high a rent. Around $800's. Although it depends highly upon the quality of the place ya want.

Then there's a condo for $1.3mill .....

Psychoninja
13-12-03, 01:32
Originally posted by MayhemMike
haha, buy a car and stop riding the bus slacker :O

You can't say driving is any safer :O
Some moron smaked into me last month while I was driving back from school, he tried driving away so I went after him, after a few blocks, he finaly stopped and got out of the car. He was twice my size and I asked myself why did I bother following him 8|
After arguing, I finaly got his insurance info and I went go make the police report. The damage isn't noticeable, I've actually forgotten the accident happend, but I got the damage estimate the same day of the accident and it came out to nearly 1 thousand bucks, money in my pocket :D

It was just the small things like replacing a cracked headlight and a small paintjob on the corner of my bumper

anyways, winter is here so now so everyone should watch their 6 :p