PDA

View Full Version : Good job ReaKKtor but.....

Zanathos
12-12-03, 18:25
The new defences of each faction have been boosted too much.

Now PPU's can barly take any punishment from them. Thats overkill I would think.

We should be allowed to raid these places you know.... With a fair sized team though. I'm thinking that if every zone became an anarcy zone, something needs to be done about the soul light system, a few tweaks here and there.

You are on the right track by making the faction you choose have more of an effect on the game, but this was overkill.

I probably would reduce their strength to around 100/100 rank or maybe, MAYBE 110/110. But not 120/120!

BTW, your boost to Tech Haven bots has increased the strength of spider bots, small spider bots.

Just letting you know. Their ranks should change accordingly.

Ascension
12-12-03, 18:34
Nope PPU's should be able 2 die to them;)

MayhemMike
12-12-03, 18:47
My ppu died to one on saturn i feel noobish :o :rolleyes:

I was paraschocks dmg boosted trying to get out of zone :O..
Thx to holy glue i couldn't do much.

tuxy
12-12-03, 19:09
imo raiding was a big part of the game both starting and defending a raid was fun, but now kk decided the fun must end....why? :(
and the ts guards in pp are worse than copbots
so they dont want any fights outside op battles

Kreb Slyvian
12-12-03, 19:17
Originally posted by tuxy
imo raiding was a big part of the game both starting and defending a raid was fun, but now kk decided the fun must end....why? :(
and the ts guards in pp are worse than copbots
so they dont want any fights outside op battles

I agree. I don't understand the logic of just making certain areas inaccessible. I'd rather see them just changed to anarchy zones. Raiding and confronting enemies who raid you was a big part of the fun. Now that's impossible. Being able to raid Plaza 1 would be a lot more fun than just being banned.

Kreb