PDA

View Full Version : Is it a bug ?

Crest
12-12-03, 17:44
Ok so I seem to think this is is a bug... but it could be my imagination.

Once upon a time I had a lower level monk who could not wear a PPU PA. I would drug up, put on and it would hold itself on....Until GR then it would be blacked out .....

2 things here. It appears that when I zoned even though I could not wear it, It showed as on....

But the main flaw I spotted is

Ok I GR out .... wait for psi to go .. logon next day and the PA is active when it should not be.....

At first I did not think too much of it, then I got a New APU, and put a psi core in.... needed drugs for this (I like drugs) Did some venture warps and gr's ... eventually logged and the psi core could not have been activated... Logged on next day and its active ....

Wonder when else this happens .. anyway anyone find the same thing or is it just me mind playing games

Stigmata
12-12-03, 17:50
there are no bugs in this game....just features

Carinth
12-12-03, 18:05
If you have to drug to use an imp or armor(pa), then it will deactivate after you GR. I believe this is because the GR recreates you without your imps in, and then pops imps back in your head. You can either take some more drugs after each gr, or do a quck logout and login. Either way you'll be fine.

Cruzbroker
12-12-03, 18:48
imps activate when the SI wears off enough... so the imps active in the wrong order, so some imps might not active at all...
when you log, everything is activated at the same time or something...

PA MODEL sometimes pops on when you zone if PA is in place, but can't use it.. hnng...

Eledhbrant
12-12-03, 19:45
its the SI from Gr'ing that stops you wearing it, Venture Warp gives no SI so doesnt count.

For example maybe your PSI Core holds itself active with its own bonus, but when you GR and get 20% synap its off, gradually your PSI mainlevel goes up and reaches the spot below the necessary to activate the core

Relogging however, the client says "oh you had all these imps in, and no synap, so theyre all working now". Thus the PSI Core bonus kicks in keeping it working.

Same for PA's

Doc Holliday
12-12-03, 20:03
Originally posted by stigmata
there are no bugs in this game....just features

superb stig. so eloquently put