PDA

View Full Version : TS Faction Office

numb
12-12-03, 15:40
Is anyone willing to let me know the location of this? There is another office other than HQ right?

[TgR]KILLER
12-12-03, 15:44
go look around in pp3... seems inlogical tho.. since u gotta cross a zone full of BD and PP1 is the TS pp.. but still its in pp3 just open every door ;)

El_MUERkO
12-12-03, 16:25
I think they did that on purpose, crahn, BD & TS all in PP3 to try create an Anti CIty trading enviornment, not sure if TG or FA have them around PP3 though.

J. Folsom
12-12-03, 16:25
I'm pretty certain TG's office is in the canyon.
I'm also completely certain FA's office is in TH.

Dissenter
12-12-03, 16:49
They said the TG one will come in a later patch.

I presume the FA one is in the Command Circle in TH 2

J. Folsom
12-12-03, 16:51
Originally posted by Dissenter
I presume the FA one is in the Command Circle in TH 2 Nah, it's in the Central Reactor Core, it's pretty neat.

ezza
12-12-03, 17:29
isnt TS in the bump asylum?

Tratos
12-12-03, 18:08
i think its in the club near the GR in PP3, well i think, cos the bump is BD territory aint it?

~T

oh and has anyone found the CM office and would like to pm me some screens :D

Marx
12-12-03, 18:11
i think its in the club near the GR in PP3, well i think, cos the bump is BD territory aint it

It's in the bump. Which frankly makes no sense to me if OZ-8 is gonna become some big bad BD facility...

Unless BD and TS will be stopping hostilities,

:confused:

icarium
12-12-03, 18:43
i was gonna pm this so people dont raid it but seen as its jammed full of 120/120 flamer guards i'll just say it lol.

go through the secret passage in bump asylum ;) through the green door on the right and head down. is cramped in there but i like it a lot, fits in with TS image.

for anyone thinking of raiding it, there are 2 guards by the door and one every 5 feet or so once you get in there =P

numb
12-12-03, 20:05
Yeah, it is cool down there - I love all this 'secret hideout' business at pp3 :)

Shadow Dancer
12-12-03, 21:52
Originally posted by Marx

Unless BD and TS will be stopping hostilities,

:confused:

Wouldn't that be cool?

The criminal organizations allying as one super syndicite. I have no idea how to spell that word.

ezza
13-12-03, 02:02
no iut woyuldnt be fucking cool cos i hate tsunami fuckers and kill em at every opportunity.

Bd dont need those lame ass pussy fuckers

SovKhan
13-12-03, 02:11
i looked ALL over for crahn i looked for hours. then it turns out it was in the back of the church, all we got was 2 PSI venders and a gogo, no npc's to talk to like BD and TS =( sorta pissed off.

icarium
13-12-03, 03:17
Originally posted by ezza
no iut woyuldnt be fucking cool cos i hate tsunami fuckers and kill em at every opportunity.

Bd dont need those lame ass pussy fuckers

yeah we are pussy fuckers, only coz u BD "bad boys" cant get any ;)

:p