PDA

View Full Version : It Seems People Are Happy And...

Mingerroo
12-12-03, 15:03
It seems people, from the multitude of "OMG cool fight because PPUs aren't the be all and end all now" threads.

So for those of you who were upset because your PPU was 'nerfed', it was for the best don't you think? You aren't unplayable, it just means those who aren't devoted to the PPU profession and it's little tweaks and such aren't as good a PPU as you :)

This game, in my opinion, is slowly getting balanced... And it is only a matter of time before we see the same good old balance we used to have (plus nobody can call it monkocron now, there are MANY other class-variants being used) :)

I am a very pleased Mingoo

Flyl
12-12-03, 15:06
This is as balanced as its been for a very long time. PPUs are 'helpful' but not needed. Before they were needed because they could revive an entire army in a few minutes. At a test war we had yesterday I think I was asked 'S/D' once. PE's were doing their own buffs- Rade is a perfect example of what a PE should be -The war was fun.

Archeus
12-12-03, 15:38
Still waiting to hear what it is like for people in hot levelling spots.

LTA
12-12-03, 15:56
Originally posted by Archeus
Still waiting to hear what it is like for people in hot levelling spots.

been attacking grims with my mal as i used to ... no difference cept these days grims have painstakingly high hp so it takes my tank even longer...

Unless you didnt mean that kinda hot :p