PDA

View Full Version : Pepper Park fighting after patch! (pics inside)

Shadow Dancer
12-12-03, 04:49
I would have taken more pics, but alas sometimes I crash or lag when I press the screenshot button. So it's a bit risky to do it in combat.

Here are a few screenies.

http://devourer.of.souls.20megsfree.com/images/pp.jpg

http://devourer.of.souls.20megsfree.com/images/pp2.jpg

http://devourer.of.souls.20megsfree.com/images/pp3.jpg

Heh, It was extremely fun and also extremely funny. A couple of times I would attack someone and they would run around the TS guard, then I would hit the guard by accident. :lol:

ALOT of people were their fighting. Like 5 different clans I think.

Um, the guards are a bit strange. They warned me for like 5 minutes straight and didn't do anything. They never attacked me unless i attacked them.

Although ONE time they did attack me without me doing anything. In general, it looks like they don't bother you if you don't hit them.

As for damage. Well I have lots of fire resist and I had holy shelter on. At one point, I wasn't healing and the guard hit me for like 3/4 of a second and took off 140 HP I think. Sooo, i'm assuming without holy shelter that would have been....... :eek:

I wish I took more cool pics. I'm so glad the copbots are gone.

Oryx
12-12-03, 04:59
in a couple of those pics (Mano) ya, it is still goin on, it is total fun...everyone is having agood, fun time. Good COn exp and it is fun, everyone getting along. well...some.

\\Fényx//
12-12-03, 05:01
lolol its mano, yknow you shouldnt go semi AFK at CRP :p you never know when ill be running at ya with my melee tank :lol:

Shad man get a better graphics card and CPU :| now, thats an order :| Also change yer damn RPOS colours :angel:

Oryx
12-12-03, 05:25
Oh it was you!

I went 10 seconds afk to grab a blanket, because I was cold..I come back and I'm being attacked, couldnt do much.

ahh well.

Carinth
12-12-03, 05:26
I pulled off some combat rezzes *wink*

Psychoninja
12-12-03, 05:28
bleh
I hate those Tsunami guards at the boarder, I don't think they should be there =\

Jest
12-12-03, 05:30
Yah I dont like those guards there either. I was chasing Cylon around and accidently hit one of those TS guards. Holy crap did I die fast.

How do TS enemies survive there do they not attack instantly?

Shadow Dancer
12-12-03, 05:32
Originally posted by Jest
Yah I dont like those guards there either. I was chasing Cylon around and accidently hit one of those TS guards. Holy crap did I die fast.

Well I have buffs and luckily they use fire. However they don't seem to attack me unless I hit them first. I think those TS guards shouldn't be there either. Hrmm.

.Cyl0n
12-12-03, 05:38
Originally posted by Jest

i saw that :*(

damn the guards are overkill imo...its even more dmg than mc5 O_O

anyway i wub the patch =)

.cy

KramerTheWeird
12-12-03, 06:35
All guards should attack people that are attacking their faction, regardless of the attacker's sympathy I think.

Vid Gamer
12-12-03, 06:38
I think it's time to update your video card SD. :p

SovKhan
12-12-03, 06:46
i dont see any pics but might just be me.

Vid Gamer
12-12-03, 06:54
Sorry, just you. =/

MrTrip
12-12-03, 07:04
A serious graphics update is needed for yew...but OK screenies I guess....would have loved to see better though :o

The TH security bots are uber as uber gets. This shot from test proves it :eek: though my defs kick total arse without PA (the NPC was dead) I still got a beating. :D About time they updated them!

http://www.purkaia.net/Josh/thbot.jpg

Spectra260
12-12-03, 07:08
i r that tank without the PA with CS :D

(kidwithstick;) )

wolfwood
12-12-03, 07:09
WHY!!1111ONEONE why must u all taunt me with pics of a game i cannot play.

Deprived of NC at the time the patch thatt actually gives my class a chance to live and breath WHY!!!!!

stupid internet

Anyways, good pics I hope to fight son.

TheEnemy
12-12-03, 07:11
Pepper park is pretty much insane now. Just zone border fights like old times. Can't get a decent fight there and can't use the area for anything apart from PvP. I think the reason that it's so busy with ppl fighting is because it's just so easy to retreat to a safe zone - you don't get this level of fighting anywhere in the wastelands. So lets kill off the safe zones, maybe could use the return of a few cops to the border with pp1 and plaza 3 however (but keep cops out of the rest of pp, or most of it).

Spectra260
12-12-03, 07:12
Originally posted by TheEnemy
Pepper park is pretty much insane now. Just zone border fights like old times. Can't get a decent fight there and can't use the area for anything apart from PvP. I think the reason that it's so busy with ppl fighting is because it's just so easy to retreat to a safe zone - you don't get this level of fighting anywhere in the wastelands. So lets kill off the safe zones, maybe could use the return of a few cops to the border with pp1 and plaza 3 however (but keep cops out of the rest of pp, or most of it).

u sure about that?

i made you run back a couple times....:rolleyes:

:) :D :) :D

TheEnemy
12-12-03, 07:22
Originally posted by Spectra260
u sure about that?

i made you run back a couple times....:rolleyes:

:) :D :) :D

That's the point. Huge fights going on there but everyone runs back to safe zone for heals. Kinda stupid :wtf:

amfest
12-12-03, 10:07
and here I thought people would start fighting in pp3 instead and wouldn't be able to use safezone haven to run to

deac
12-12-03, 10:32
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
lolol its mano, yknow you shouldnt go semi AFK at CRP :p you never know when ill be running at ya with my melee tank :lol:

lol yea dont kill him hes the master of afk.... I seen him go afk in the middle of op fights :wtf:

Cryotchekk
12-12-03, 11:56
this sucks:

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-12/537602/bump.JPG

Carinth
12-12-03, 18:45
Originally posted by Cryotchekk
this sucks:

Go to pp3 to fight. You are standing in Tsunami Home Territory. If you don't like the guards, leave. It's not like they will attack you anyway, you're neutral. If you can't avoid plastering everything around you with plasma during a fight.. well then that's your problem. Go to pp3 to fight.