PDA

View Full Version : Good Stuff

KimmyG
12-12-03, 04:39
To many negitives and knocking the new patch from to many forum trolls who spend more time here than they do in game so KK pay them no mind. This patch is gold.

Why?

Rez is harsh but I like it, no more busting in and getting a rez off with 5 people blazing you, want to get a rez off fight for control take it, and hit the rez or GR out crying. Same goes for op wars. It also made the game a bit more challendgeing. Time to play smart and try to stay alive and not have the PPU can pop the easy rez in your mind.

Guards now are harsh time to play smart again makes the game a little more real and again is a step toward what I hope is a total exodus from anti-city and implemention hopefully of slim to no safe zones. As of now pepper is a little worse but I hope it will push the fight all through out pepper like it should be and end safe zone hopping today I have seen some more innner pepper fights wich is good.

So top notch job keep up the good work. I cant wait to see what medals and items are all about. Plus dont pay much attention to thoose who lock in 5000+ and have canceled account under there name cause who the fuck cares. I think KK is looking up forum are running the best I have seen. Lots or more contact between KK and community. Patchs seem to flowing faster and better. In my opinion things are going alot better.

GG KK

Dribble Joy
12-12-03, 04:41
Originally posted by KimmyG
[B]Rez is harsh but I like it, no more busting in and getting a rez off with 5 people blazing you, want to get a rez off fight for control take it, and hit the rez or GR out crying. Same goes for op wars. It also made the game a bit more challendgeing. Time to play smart and try to stay alive and not have the PPU can pop the easy rez in your mind.[B]

Exactly, thank you.

Shadow Dancer
12-12-03, 04:53
Amen Kimmy.

superfresh
12-12-03, 09:57
Tis a good patch, I agree. Will make the game have more faction oriented playing, and more challenging.

amfest
12-12-03, 10:00
well said . .well said . .

can we get a whhhhooooaaaaa bundy! . .errr n/m

L0KI
12-12-03, 11:54
ditto @ Amen. ;)

Varaem
12-12-03, 11:57
Well.. its hard to change faction now with guards killing you instantly.

Oath
12-12-03, 12:28
Originally posted by KimmyG
What you said

For once i agree with you.

amfest
12-12-03, 12:37
Well.. its hard to change faction now with guards killing you instantly.

- Added faction offices in public and hidden locations.

I haven't really looked but maybe the hidden locations are where you can change . . .

Varaem
12-12-03, 14:03
No... if anything, the faction offices are even more heavilly guarded.

I also think faction offices should kill all non-faction... it's getting annoying to see all the Crahn people in the BD faction place. :(

notneo
12-12-03, 16:15
still no hc eye tho

hudsonbeck
12-12-03, 16:38
I agree with you KimmyG... THis is a really good patch.

I rezzed lastnight (with my caped PSI(-INT)) and i almost got tired of holding doen the "kneel" key :)
It was in the swamp caves and i didnt have anti-posion sanc with me;)

Another thing i noticed....
you can read every single post i have ever written and not once have i ever bashed PPU's ( i love them and am one mostly) but when i got a friend to test holy para on me i was like HOLY SHIT!!!:D but i guess the mana consumption and Rof off-sets the new power:) and there is always drugs to counteract. makes carth sanc and other counter spells more valuable now also.

All-in-all
Good patch
wouldnt change a thing.

Good Job KK,
Hudson

/edit I really like the added dmg the critters in the swamp caves do... It was too easy b4.