PDA

View Full Version : Mc5 Glass :/

{MD}GeistDamnit
12-12-03, 02:39
Now that mc5 is impossible. why not put back the glass but to the top of the celing.

as it is now you can't go in there without at least 3 ppu's.

please comment and vote/rate 5 stars :D

KimmyG
12-12-03, 02:41
only takes a few mins with a ppu and apu get double PPU and its GG.

Psycho_Soldier
12-12-03, 02:43
MC5 isn't impossible... Why don't you actually learn how to hunt there instead of bitching.

{MD}GeistDamnit
12-12-03, 02:43
I know all about that, but sometimes you die, and if you do.... :(

Psycho_Soldier I know how to hunt. and I'm not bitching I'm asking for the glass back, you seem to be the one bitching at me.

Dont Mess
12-12-03, 02:48
ROFL NOOOOO MC5 IS PISS NOW trust me its much easier more places 2 shoot from its hard with 1 ppu 1 tank 2ppus 2 tanks its a dream DONT TAKE APU

Revslad
12-12-03, 03:06
Well Since the ppu nerf , u wont catch me anywhere near mc5 with ppu, the amount of times the char your keeping alive dies there it would be so frustrating having to sit there for 40 seconds a time rezzing them, so while this retarded patch is in place I’m staying well clear.. i'm sure most ppu's feel the same way.. :mad:

Dont Mess
12-12-03, 03:07
true i understand

Revslad
12-12-03, 03:10
Damn Right you do...Anyways because of this patch i have decided to quit neocron, it’s the stupidest thing ever to come from kk :mad:

Dont Mess
12-12-03, 03:22
Please use PMs to say goodbye to Revslad. Thanks.

DM

Head GM at KK

Revslad
12-12-03, 03:24
lmfao, Yeh listen to Mr.Dont Mess:D

GambitFlame
12-12-03, 04:00
hehe, o m g revs i didnt realise that Simon Cowell was acutally you LOL

No wonder you know speed 12 in real life :P

Ahh but you will still be my PPU (Livingfires) idol even if you do quit :)

Spectra260
12-12-03, 04:02
jesus christ...

am i the only one who never understands wtf dont mess says?

he never makes sence...and never uses , . : ; ' / or anything...

Revslad
12-12-03, 04:05
Aye he is me, seeing speed not moving only to buff Simon was kinda a give away anyway, I’m surprised u didn’t notice earlier :p

Revslad
12-12-03, 04:08
I've known him ages, I’ve learnt the language of dilly lol :p

GambitFlame
12-12-03, 04:10
oh oh double post watch the mods wub stick :p

Revslad
12-12-03, 04:12
There’s 3 mins in between those posts, I’m sure there is a certain time limit of double posting lol;)

Dribble Joy
12-12-03, 04:14
This whining by all the PPUs is getting tiresome.
Parashock and indeed all freeze items needed to be removed, but as SD pointed out the use of anti-shock to counter them and thier new lower rof makes it's current inclusion.... acceptable.
Aside from the benefits to the PvP arena, ressing needed to be nerfed for PvM.
People are lazy, they sit in front of a lvl 120 mob and think, 'I'm OK, the PPU will rez me'. FFS.
MC5 maybe harder now, but it is really not impossible.
Use your brains, don't just stand there and plug away.
TBH PPUs are still 'overpowered', they still completely unbalance the team/OP fight system.
We will continue to see monkocron at OP fights, just now the apus will all be dead before any rezzing takes place.

Revslad
12-12-03, 04:18
1 thing your forgetting there mate is that when a ppu is rezzing sum one he has to wait 40 seconds to rezz them.. so here comes mr apu stands there 5 or 6 seconds later u have no buffs and are stacked with fire or what not , its a lose-lose situation for the ppu here , its not worth playing one anymore while this dumb ass patch is in placeo_O

Dribble Joy
12-12-03, 04:23
Originally posted by Revslad
1 thing your forgetting there mate is that when a ppu is rezzing sum one he has to wait 40 seconds to rezz them.. so here comes mr apu stands there 5 or 6 seconds later u have no buffs and are stacked with fire or what not , its a lose-lose situation for the ppu here , its not worth playing one anymore while this dumb ass patch is in placeo_O

Exactly, noone will be comeing back in the middle of fights.
The winners of the OP fight get to be rezzed the others won't.
ONOZ!! RISK!!!!

Revslad
12-12-03, 04:27
Its not just in op wars its anywhere, if your in an anarchy or war zone rezzing your friend and see a apu with antibuff you will have no chance of rezzing your friend as every time you will be debuffed and the process gets repeated

Dribble Joy
12-12-03, 04:29
TBH the rezz nerf was a bit extreme.

I would rather see the idea of making shields self cast only rather than the change that was made to rezz.
(changes to mob dmg would have to be made obviously)

Revslad
12-12-03, 04:32
But to everything there is a downside, if shields were self cast only then there would still be no use for the ppu other than rezzing and freezing, sole purpose of ppu is to keep people alive and that jus defeats the object :rolleyes:

Dont Mess
12-12-03, 04:33
i do use grammer full stops and commas. neway yes actualy dribble is rite i would rather see self cast coz u know wat it would fix monkocron to monk wil run round with ppu buffs and i mena tanks dont need ppu buffs against ther tanks slows it down. fix the rezz fix the para.make buffs self cast.

Dribble Joy
12-12-03, 04:37
DBing (really nasty), lvl3 buffs (highly underated), holy heal, holy fucking heal.

1 vs 1, the combat classes are pretty much balanced, bringing that to the team environment would end monkocron.
PPUs should not be so utterly nessicary as they are now, like it or not, thier influence at the moment is too great. Each class each should have equal value.

Lafiel
12-12-03, 09:06
they removed the glass because of exploiting

Dribble Joy
12-12-03, 09:13
Originally posted by Lafiel
they removed the glass because of exploiting

The glass didn't reach the cieling, and you could get ontop of it and exploit, if it were to be replaced it would have to go all the way up.

Shadow Dancer
12-12-03, 09:41
Originally posted by Dribble Joy
The glass didn't reach the cieling, and you could get ontop of it and exploit, if it were to be replaced it would have to go all the way up.

Or just make it a thick wall up to the ceiling.

GT_Rince
12-12-03, 13:29
Damn Right you do...Anyways because of this patch i have decided to quit neocron, it’s the stupidest thing ever to come from kk :mad:

ROFL - Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out :lol:

See you in a few days :p

Flyl
12-12-03, 13:48
Leave the glass out. With anything in that gap you could AOE and hit the guards on the other side.

Learn to use your surroundings to your best advantages and stop whining you noobs.

Cliffraiser
12-12-03, 13:58
Aye he is me, seeing speed not moving only to buff Simon was kinda a give away anyway, I’m surprised u didn’t notice earlier :p

haha i did suspect it, but pking with you down there was so much fun i wasnt really bothered to ask :P

El Barto
12-12-03, 14:43
No its no where near impossable, jsut a bit harder, and not all that much harder.

xkorpio
12-12-03, 18:22
I think the glass should breakable, so you can use it for cover, but if it takes too much punishment, the glass breaks and you are on your own.

The glass should "respawn" at a random time between 5 - 15 minutes.

What do you think?

Judge
12-12-03, 18:30
Well Since the ppu nerf , u wont catch me anywhere near mc5 with ppu, the amount of times the char your keeping alive dies there it would be so frustrating having to sit there for 40 seconds a time rezzing them, so while this retarded patch is in place I’m staying well clear.. i'm sure most ppu's feel the same way.. :mad:

1 thing your forgetting there mate is that when a ppu is rezzing sum one he has to wait 40 seconds to rezz them.. so here comes mr apu stands there 5 or 6 seconds later u have no buffs and are stacked with fire or what not , its a lose-lose situation for the ppu here , its not worth playing one anymore while this dumb ass patch is in place

Hey quick.... look over there!!! Someone who gives a shit.

Anyway, I hope you realised that my article was about you revs :D

For me this patch has to have been one of the best, escept for a few niggling issues. Anyway PvP changes I couldn't care less about as I am playing Hargreth alot now.

Ascension
12-12-03, 18:33
MC 5 is easy!, You dont need glass, it takes bout 2/3 mins with a ppu and a tank,

lol the quickest ive ever done it is bout 2 mins with 2 PPU, 1 APU & a Tank

A great team!;)

XanX
12-12-03, 19:11
Originally posted by {MD}GeistDamnit
Now that mc5 is impossible. why not put back the glass but to the top of the celing.

as it is now you can't go in there without at least 3 ppu's.

please comment and vote/rate 5 stars :D

Your asking for something that isnt needed, you just need to re-evaluate the situation. Its just not as easy as before, but if you know how to play this game, 2 people can kill the commander easy enough.

In other words

STOP WHINING!!

Dont Mess
12-12-03, 20:56
lemme restate MC5 IS PISS its actually easier now i could solo it b4 only needed the ppu 2 rezz me coz of knife guy and wen i went 4 loot coz they all went on me. this is on my tank. now its gone its still easy.

Phlith
12-12-03, 21:08
Well, two days ago I went to MC5 on my friends ppu, the only time anyone even died was when my fucking heal broke in the middle of a run.... and because we took an APU who didn't attack the BC right away making the few runs we did do take about 20 minutes each.

Was uber fun til I ran into 4 of those light security bots or whatever, took me down just about as fast as the new TS guards....

So I'd have to say no, you don't need the glass and if you know what your doing you won't die.

{MD}GeistDamnit
12-12-03, 22:28
close this shit please, every dick with a mc5 allready swears I'm a fucking noob cause I dont have one :rolleyes: act like you dont all zone back and fourth from the safe room, that too is an exploit. I hopp kk puts a fucking guard in the "safe room" then we will see u all bitching.

I dont fucking whine, I just hate mc5 cause it's bullshit.

ah god bless the ignore list ;)

Nidhogg
12-12-03, 22:32
Closed at thread starter's request.

N