PDA

View Full Version : Better late than never...

Opiate
12-12-03, 01:09
I've been sober for over a month now, over a month without NC...even without another MMORPG alternative. This time it's not just a break, I won't be coming back this time. My four accounts are all cancelled, pending expiration. So yes, this is definatelly a leaving thread.

I could whine about bugs or features, but I don't like leaving in a bad mood. In the end, it was just the magic that dissappeared.

I want to appologize to Kirja Iljusha for leaving all of a sudden, I should've properly resigned. I wish you the best in guiding the Black Dragon, you have the right personality to do so, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

I'm not going to make a big impressive list to say goodbye to people, you know who you are. In the one and a half year I've been part of this community, I've made a lot of friends, and it was always great having them around. Never made any enemies, I'm glad to say. Kudos to the Mods here and the GMs, keep it up.

One last tip before my forum accounts becomes a Guest; The best thing about NC was never the Sci-Fi environment, not the first person combat, not the cool maps and items. It was always the close community bond, sure it has its sharp edges, but in the end it's what made this game great.

You can always find me through the NC Refugees forums, it will definatelly remain there for a long time. The Unofficial Guide will probably stay online for a while as well, maybe it can inspire someone to continue the work.

Who knows, maybe we'll meet again in another dimension someday.

Opiate, Maynard, James K., Danny...Sober, looT

Signing off.

Furion
12-12-03, 01:14
NOOOOOOOOOO!!! OPI!!! NOOOOO!!!!

i mean, NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

:( :( :( :( :( :(

Nidhogg
12-12-03, 01:15
Please use PMs to say goodbye to Opiate. Thanks.

N