PDA

View Full Version : Sorry about being bitchy

NeoChick
12-12-03, 00:01
I don't know what got into me yesterday I was being a real bitch and saying I was glad one of the players got killed etc

Look I am sorry about that, I can be a bitch sometimes and I don't know what got into me, I guess I was just having a bad day

So don't take it to heart, I am not glad you died, OK?

ResurgencE
12-12-03, 00:33
Cute.

Drexel
12-12-03, 00:38
*hugs

(Oh, if your having another bad day, just come to plaza 1 & watch all the TG dieing, it'll warm your heart)

G.0.D.
12-12-03, 00:40
I always laugh when some one dies :rolleyes:

\\Fényx//
12-12-03, 00:42
Originally posted by Drexel
*hugs

(Oh, if your having another bad day, just come to plaza 1 & watch all the TG dieing, it'll warm your heart)

thought she was tg :lol:

Anyway, what the GM did to lafiel in my opinion was not on, clearly red SL and he warped him to P1 . . .

Anyway, just DM the guy :)

Shadow Dancer
12-12-03, 01:01
Neochick, you rule!

naimex
12-12-03, 01:51
OMFG *CLAIM* *CLAIM* *CLAIM*

This is a Super-Rare.....

=/ not often "I´m sorry threads" are seen on forums...

A real superrare.. and you didn´t claim =D

YES YES YES..

*Nice NeoChick =)

Cliffraiser
12-12-03, 01:52
huh?

ezza
12-12-03, 01:53
well this is better than the im leaving threads for sure.

naimex
12-12-03, 01:53
Originally posted by ezza
well this is better than the im leaving threads for sure.

Without a doubt indeed it is..

ezza
12-12-03, 01:57
Originally posted by naimex
Without a doubt indeed it is..
i also think your new avatar is better than your old one:p

naimex
12-12-03, 01:58
Originally posted by ezza
i also think your new avatar is better than your old one:p

*meh gotta stop this spamming =/

thx m8... I miss bubbles.. but well..

Want a Cookie ??

Nightbrother
12-12-03, 01:59
Making a sincere apology takes more than many other things in this life. Kudos to you, NeoChick.

Btw, I miss you Pluto guys like hell. I left about a month ago, am planning to come back when BDOY comes out, but I miss Pluto a lot. :(

ezza
12-12-03, 02:01
Originally posted by Nightbrother
Making a sincere apology takes more than many other things in this life. Kudos to you, NeoChick.

Btw, I miss you Pluto guys like hell. I left about a month ago, am planning to come back when BDOY comes out, but I miss Pluto a lot. :(

if you miss it come back;)

and yeah i want a cookie:D

give one to NeoChick to:)

naimex
12-12-03, 02:02
Originally posted by Nightbrother

I miss Pluto too.... especially in the morning where they only have news and boring talkshows now... but well.. guess Disney abandoned poor Pluto a long time ago =P

(no seriously, ive only played for a few hours on Pluto, I´m scared of that server.... saw more tanks than monks =/)

Nightbrother
12-12-03, 02:05
Haha, Naimex, my fellow Dane, Pluto's not scary (I think?). I've loved it from the day I set foot on it, and I never left after that. The people there have been truly unique to me, and I look forward to exploring BDOY with all of them, when they all come back for it. :D

Go to Pluto and give R.S.Savage a big kiss from me. :p

Is he still on Pluto btw? Anyone know?

Edit: Well, I have left NC for a while, but when I come back, Pluto will be my home again, no doubt about that. I miss the times at Blackhill seeing Lexxuk around there hunting with his PE back then. I once saw a grim at half health, but had to meet someone in another sector. I then had to return to the gogu at Blackhill to get something I forgot, and the grim was still at half health. I saw Lexxuk not far from it. He said he didn't attack it, cause he thought I was attacking it. How cool is that. Lexxuk, I miss j00. Kisses, and hugs, and stuff!

Shadow Dancer
12-12-03, 02:07
Yes he's still on pluto.

naimex
12-12-03, 02:59
/meh gonna go lookie what my piss poor Pluto dog thing has and if it ain much ill delete and make a little "Cookie Monster" there =/