PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe that i'm saying this but........

Shadow Dancer
11-12-03, 23:42
IMO parashock is balanced!

Psycho Killa
11-12-03, 23:43
It will be balanced the day its removed.

Shadow Dancer
11-12-03, 23:45
Originally posted by Psycho Killa

That'll be good too. :p

*ph33r*
11-12-03, 23:47
Originally posted by Psycho Killa

We have a WINNAR

Dont Mess
11-12-03, 23:48
seems like u SD havnt bn hit by para yet just wait and see wen yr glued 2 the floor

Shadow Dancer
11-12-03, 23:50
I have been hit by para. I couldn't care less if it's stronger. I've always used drugs, so it doesn't make a difference. The only difference is that i can't be spammed.

Dont Mess
12-12-03, 00:42
er u should care wats the whole point of para 2 freeze. nerfing the cast time but making it stronger has just condridicted wat its gonna do i admit u can zone and get outa the para but eventually u WILL zone crash and die. the next is that its the same before u would para and run make it slowly this time u can run fast but 1ce yr hit its impossible 2 move it was easier before. and no yr no gonna use drugs wen yr running 4 yr life with 2 tanks ppu and 2 apus up yr ass plus mate yr an apu yr just gonna go down with out a ppu i was on my tank it took em ages 2 kill me still danno y hybrids i think and tanks but wen i was pinned I WAS PINNED. so there we have it i will quote wat KK said in a sec it was summin like cast time slower more mana drain BUT affect remains the same. NOP

g0rt
12-12-03, 00:43
ya sd is real balanced now it might take an extra 10 seconds for the ppu to hit you with it, but once your hit thats it theres nothing you can do...its as bad as stun turrets

Oath
12-12-03, 00:46
Yeah, para is balanced for once,

Unfortunately any lower level ppus have been shafted in favour of nerfing the highlevel ones.

My ppu died tonight, and i feel free at last :D

Shadow Dancer
12-12-03, 00:58
Originally posted by g0rt
ya sd is real balanced now it might take an extra 10 seconds for the ppu to hit you with it, but once your hit thats it theres nothing you can do...its as bad as stun turrets

Am I the only person who takes antishock drugs? You can take it as soon as you see them casting it.

What is the big deal? Anti-shock drugs are very useful now. You act like you have to STAY paralyzed. If you didn't take antishock drugs before, then the "old" strength para would still have gotten you killed.

Dont Mess
12-12-03, 01:25
1 of these days im gonna log on 2 my pluto spy and take a look at u in action SD see if u dont have a ppu stuck up yr ass and that u can run from 2 tanks and 2 monks and still manage 2 take anti shock/anti posion drugs at the same time aswell as dodge 2 tanks shooting u with cs or gate.

Zu (Pluto)
12-12-03, 01:28
Taking drugs is a good defence. They do work, providing you think a couple of seconds ahead (i.e. you're not jumped horribly).

2 tanks and 2 monks vs a single monk = very dead SD, no matter what he was doing. So what would that prove?

Zu

Shadow Dancer
12-12-03, 01:32
Originally posted by Zu (Pluto)
Taking drugs is a good defence. They do work, providing you think a couple of seconds ahead (i.e. you're not jumped horribly).

2 tanks and 2 monks vs a single monk = very dead SD, no matter what he was doing. So what would that prove?

Zu

IT depends. I've escaped groups before. It all depends on the situation.

Besides, a large number of people should be able to kill one person, like you said Zu.

The drugs are very useful now, because chances are they won't spam you after the first cast, unlike before the patch.

Dont Mess
12-12-03, 01:39
m8 listen it dont matter if yr usin drugs yr an apu well danno if yr hybrid in that second were u take drugs yr GLUED u can get like SOOO mnay stakcs on u and yr dead yes ive outrun 2 monks and 2 tanks on my apu thats coz para wernt that bad bow ulot have gone off cried and fuked it up. i neva had a problem with para before while u cried it annoyed me but i have a ppu so i understand. now i hate it. now im conciderin of asking them 2 make para pvm as some1 posted. but i just want old para bak.uve shot yr self in the foot u think great but yr gonna get parad eventually and i bet u SD will be the first 2 post NOW REMOVE PARA FROM THE GAME.

Shadow Dancer
12-12-03, 01:45
Originally posted by Dont Mess
m8 listen it dont matter if yr usin drugs yr an apu well danno if yr hybrid in that second were u take drugs yr GLUED u can get like SOOO mnay stakcs on u and yr dead yes ive outrun 2 monks and 2 tanks on my apu thats coz para wernt that bad bow ulot have gone off cried and fuked it up. i neva had a problem with para before while u cried it annoyed me but i have a ppu so i understand. now i hate it. now im conciderin of asking them 2 make para pvm as some1 posted. but i just want old para bak.uve shot yr self in the foot u think great but yr gonna get parad eventually and i bet u SD will be the first 2 post NOW REMOVE PARA FROM THE GAME.

You seriously need to proofread your posts.

First of all, when I was apu I had escaped big groups before. If I saw a ppu I would quickly pop an anti-shock drug, and it would work. But they would quickly paralyze me again and again, so I couldn't run or hide and I died.

Secondly, the para isn't THAT much stronger than the para before patch. So don't give me this crap of how you managed to run away when you were parared prepatch, UNLESS YOU POPPED A DRUG! WHICH IS NOT DIFFERENT THAN WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO NOW.

Third, the cast time is longer. The highest anti-shock drug takes like 2-3 seconds. You can easily tell when the PPU is casting parashock, and you can time it so that the drug kicks in right after you get shocked. Resulting in almost no downtime.

Fourth, my hybrid surives much longer than my apu. I can easily run away from groups. Now that para is less effective, I'll survive even longer.

In op wars, I died mostly due to being paraspammed. I RARELY ever died from 1 para. And I ALWAYS carry drugs with me. You think the the sudden increase in power will make people die? That makes no damn sense. Prepatch, para still glued yer ass to the spot. If you didn't take drugs, YOU WERE DEAD. CASED CLOSED! That's how powerful it was. So who cares if it's stronger, BECAUSE YOU STILL HAVE TO TAKE DRUGS ANYWAY!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

KimmyG
12-12-03, 01:47
Balance? Oh dear I cant hit 20 people with it in 2 seconds but once one person is hit there are running like there weight is in the red. Not to balanced.

Shadow Dancer
12-12-03, 01:50
Originally posted by KimmyG
once one person is hit there are running like there weight is in the red.

Um, you take drugs. So what?

You were still mega glued to the floor before the patch. Either way you gotta take drugs. So what's the problem?

MindMaze
12-12-03, 01:53
You know, I'd have to agree with the Dancer on that one. I mean I'd LOVE to see it removed, but if not removed, than at least no more paraSPAM. The whole problem with para is the spam. I mean, get shocked, take drug, get shocked again, take drug again, rinse and repeat until you have no more drugs in your qb which = death.

g0rt
12-12-03, 01:55
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer

You were still mega glued to the floor before the patch. Either way you gotta take drugs. So what's the problem?

My QB is full.

Any viable ideas?

Shadow Dancer
12-12-03, 01:56
Originally posted by g0rt
My QB is full.

Any viable ideas?

You're a hybrid right?

What's your class?

And what stuff do you have in your QB?

KimmyG
12-12-03, 02:03
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer

Names kimmyg not ozzy osbourne.

If you think its the same. Nothing I can say.

Shadow Dancer
12-12-03, 02:05
Originally posted by KimmyG
Names kimmyg not ozzy osbourne.

:lol:

Ok, nvm then. :p

Archeus
12-12-03, 02:24
Not sure what you mean by spammed. I can hit 4 times with my holy para before boosting. So it can be spammed a little.

My QB is full.

Any viable ideas?

press TAB right click on drug and hit USE then press TAB.

-Demon-
12-12-03, 02:36
The way para is now, it now makes drugs viable to use...so much so I will now bother to carry em.

Like others have said already really.

Also guys give it time and see. Not just try it and test alittle then come here to bitch...play around and see what happens.

Also you can't say you guys haven't tried the highest drugs out? They work extremely well and the times are dead on what SD has already said.

Dont Mess
12-12-03, 02:46
FIRST press back and look at the para is 2 string thread

SECOND i could run prepatch

THIRD its fukin strong now

FOURTH hybrids suck

Wannabe
12-12-03, 04:45
Uhh.. some person needs to take a whole bottle of .. whatevers.

The main point in this thread, if SD things like I do, is not the fact the glue factor(c) is increased, but the casting time (RoF) and mana comsumption are upped. So no more embarasing deaths as a spy when your PARASHOCKED to death.

And drugs are good! I always carry anti-shock and anti-damage boost drugs with me. As sometimes your friendly neighborhood PPU doesn't have a cath sanctum up :P

// Wannabe