PDA

View Full Version : WOW.. lets say f*ck BD why dont we?

DX-Defender
11-12-03, 22:58
thx once again for another LOVELY patch. a patch where you have managed to trap every BD into a cage (pp2) on pluto. you gave away our BUMP ASYLUM!!! slapped a bunch of fecking tsunami guards inside it... i dunno wtf you were smoking when you thought up this patch but you need to quit toying with us, gimme doy, give us our own city and quit thinking only of your beloved city people..

(dont bother flaming this, you will only waste your time.)

Psycho Killa
11-12-03, 23:00
I personaly like being the underdog.

Shadow Dancer
11-12-03, 23:02
Originally posted by Psycho Killa
I personaly like being the underdog.

Me too.

DX-Defender
11-12-03, 23:03
its not that i dislike being the underdog in this game, its just that once again kk patches and thinks about everyone else while giving bd the shaft. maybe we should stop killing all of the kk carebears and they might start treating us a lil better...

its a shame because most of the real NC veterans are BD.. and kk is constantly raping us with these patches. doy will be the same thing over again..

f8l3rr0r
11-12-03, 23:08
Honestly I have a list of stuff here of things you need to do..

1. The pussy club accross from the BD secret hq, hello? Why would you stick a tsunami thing and keep it there next to the BLACK DRAGON ELEVATOR! Half the time the guard is in our elevator.

2. Add more guards to the BD HQ's - Everytime I go to the BD secret HQ or the HQ all the guards are half dead or barely breathing. Secret HQ is the # one leveling spot apparently anymore, any why not? In our HQ you just hide behind the boxes and shoot the guard he can't do shit to you. Same goes in Secret HQ, you need to add more guards in there like you have in tsunami's club veronique.

3. The outzone prison was supposed to be the Black Dragon entertainment area from a current rumor, it is still blocked off so who know's whats in it. But the bump asylum was just lame, there is about 40 guards for anyone who's been in the passage yet to the outzone prison filled with 120/120 tsunami guards around every corner. As soon as you zone into the bump from the passage you die from three guards camping the zone line.

4. And how is it tsunami has any right to call pp1 home to them, theres all of ten of them on pluto. Pimp clan died out and all quit the only tsunami clan of our present time. I do see Carinth back online now more often and I imagine that the PIMP resserection will continue but uh, I only see the dragon's fighting in pepper park besides System Shock from tangent. Take out a copbot and replace it with a guard. I'm not seeing a difference. I really don't care about the guards in pp1 but please guys give the dragons somthing of there own.

I posted a email to the black dragon faction counsellor kirja iljusha from pluto about somthing with drugs to help improve the BD so please dev's just listen to my bitching and whining for once and just read over what I said ;)

Gonk
11-12-03, 23:09
I just moved back to BD since the latest patch... You will notice others have too...

Rieper
11-12-03, 23:10
PIMPs not dead mate, its just sleeping. posting guards in PP is just a step.. just a step ;)

f8l3rr0r
11-12-03, 23:10
Originally posted by DX-Defender
its not that i dislike being the underdog in this game, its just that once again kk patches and thinks about everyone else while giving bd the shaft. maybe we should stop killing all of the kk carebears and they might start treating us a lil better...

its a shame because most of the real NC veterans are BD.. and kk is constantly raping us with these patches. doy will be the same thing over again..

Amen brother. We get the nerf's. All it is is menkeh and combat nerfage. I mean I can see why you would add psi pool nerfage for a holy para, but I mean the range and speed come now. Speed I can live with, but the range is pure evil.

That and why on earth do you need slow resserection times. If your in a op war and the enemy is rezzing there own, uhh shoot him maybe? Not like he is helpless while he is doing it, have an apu unbuff him and punch him dead. Don't scream nerf.

f8l3rr0r
11-12-03, 23:11
Originally posted by Gonk
I just moved back to BD since the latest patch... You will notice others have too...

That's because Alex has started the crackheads again and everyone is running back to it, they were so quick to disband it but there just as quick to come back? Hmm?

They left just as quick last time, what makes it any different if anything happens again this time? I see no words of influence in you.

Gonk
11-12-03, 23:16
Originally posted by f8l3rr0r
That's because Alex has started the crackheads again and everyone is running back to it, they were so quick to disband it but there just as quick to come back? Hmm?

No, we all decided to move TT for some OP wars, now we're moving back. Alex's PE was always in crackheads, it was never disbanded.

DX-Defender
11-12-03, 23:17
ok ill sum up my true complaints here..

all i wanna do is kill everything thats red. and being stuck in 1 zone isnt gonna work, you succesfully made pp2 the old pp1, instead of zone hopping between pp1/p3 they will be running back to the subway now. no more bitching from me.. ill make due with what we got, just know that im not impressed by your lack of care for us. and believe me its reciprocating.

edit:
yea alex was always there.. crackheads picked back up once Nexx and a few others got tired of SS and the lack of real pk in the clan. which i must say is truely lame, they need to be out killing again.

DX-Defender
11-12-03, 23:22
and one more thing. how in the hell are people supposed to switch factions with this faction guard boost? if a tsunami guard kills me in 2 shots how am i supposed to run past 12 of them so i can get to the npc and switch my faction? O.o

f8l3rr0r
11-12-03, 23:25
You forgot to stand infront of about one to three guards for about 30 seconds while you switch, and thats if you don't crash.

Xian
11-12-03, 23:58
BD seemed to have quite the stranglehold on PP2 on Saturn when I went there today. I barely turned the corner from the PP1 entrance when someone with a pain easer swivelled around and shot me to crap, then the guard started on me and I barely got out alive.

I think it's excellent as it really feels like you're stepping onto BD territory - rather than running into PP1/2 before and seeing a great big mix of people. However, as I mentioned in the other thread, I think guard damage needs tweaking, most notably on the "see the flame and you're already dead" TS guards.

Carinth
12-12-03, 00:10
Contrary to how it may seem, TS didn't get much. Our HQ is exactly the same as it was. Our clubs got some extra decorations (pottet plants and lighting). Other then that, I havn't seen anything different. The extra TS guards are all in pp1 and they dont shoot you unless you attack them. It's only within our clubs that you'll find aggressive guards. This is nothing new... What are you doin in a TS club anyway?

PS. PP1 is a warzone since the guards dont enforce any faction restrictions. No copbots either, so its a big fight. So much for me living there : p

Genty
12-12-03, 00:17
Originally posted by DX-Defender
and one more thing. how in the hell are people supposed to switch factions with this faction guard boost? if a tsunami guard kills me in 2 shots how am i supposed to run past 12 of them so i can get to the npc and switch my faction? O.o

Since when were you supposed to be able to change straight between factions that are enemies with each other? I would find it strange if an enemy faction suddently wanted to defect, I would be suspect of them being a spy.

BombShell
12-12-03, 01:14
Originally posted by Carinth
Contrary to how it may seem, TS didn't get much. Our HQ is exactly the same as it was. Our clubs got some extra decorations (pottet plants and lighting). Other then that, I havn't seen anything different. The extra TS guards are all in pp1 and they dont shoot you unless you attack them. It's only within our clubs that you'll find aggressive guards. This is nothing new... What are you doin in a TS club anyway?

PS. PP1 is a warzone since the guards dont enforce any faction restrictions. No copbots either, so its a big fight. So much for me living there : p

thay shoot u even if u dont shoot them. thay did it to me a few times. trying to hack some belts :) just go and stand infront of a ts flamer for a full secs and see wut happens :)

Carinth
12-12-03, 01:25
Originally posted by BombShell
thay shoot u even if u dont shoot them. thay did it to me a few times. trying to hack some belts :) just go and stand infront of a ts flamer for a full secs and see wut happens :)

Are you sure you're talking about in pp main, not within one of the clubs/buildings? I'm Tsunami and I walked into pp2 with no problem. I stood infront of the guards and they did the same as the CA guards in plaza 1 do, aside from the ones in medicare. If the TS guards were shooting hostiles, I would expect to see backpacks laying around. Only place littered with backpacks is within the clubs.

ezza
12-12-03, 01:46
dont know how it is on pluto but the guards are opening up fast on enemy runners on saturn.

and i dont feel like BD have been fucked on saturn, hell we fucking own PP now, PP2 pure BD territory, anyone steps in they get torn apart, there must of been about 10 BDs in there earlier owning all who entered our domain.

as for PP1 BDs reigning supreme, no presence of TS on saturn, the odd Jade Tiger but they drop like shit;) the guards attack if you get close, but keep your distance and there ok.

dunno whats going on with plutos bump asylum, was in saturns and its all ok, theres only ment to be a very small BD presence in that sector, no TS at all

im loving the new patch, its a shame that raids on enemy base(TG FA CM) cant be done but still the patch is good