PDA

View Full Version : Tank PA4

___T-X____
11-12-03, 22:39
thanks a fuckin lot for making this ___impossible___ to use without a hercules....wankers, i spent days building my setup to reach 130 STR, and you move it to 130 STR because at cap it still requires 3 drugs - no fuckin need. No-body used it at 135 anyway, change the fucker back

even with a hercules in how the fuck is a capped tank supposed to wear this ? Berserk 3 / herc / marine / move-on and 3 drugs at cap ?

WHAT is wrong with you people ? aside from that great patch - but why do you change things that dont need changing ?

well, at least i can get a Sausage and fried egg at the Faction office in Tech H. Better than rat burget and poisonous plant purees, they give me the shits

ponders
11-12-03, 23:03
I understand what you say , its so frustrating . Howerver i`ve noticed tanks that opt for this setup , loose out on resists making them less effective in fights . but each to his own .

___T-X____
11-12-03, 23:08
nah, you can balance nicely, i just lost the best setup ive had since i started playing.

Kimiko
11-12-03, 23:43
Seems all PA4 (pe, spy, monk and tank) requires a sacrifice and some drugs. Live with it - its the way its sposed to be anyway.

Marzola
11-12-03, 23:52
I don't use PA, I run arround nekid :D (gimps my speed too much and I look sexier with out it)

Lethys
12-12-03, 00:08
As Callash said, you are not supposed to be able to wear any classes PA4 without drugs and implants (though i think PEs still can)

Kimiko
12-12-03, 00:09
PE's can - just.

Main problem here is there are a lot more dex imps than str ones.

Carinth
12-12-03, 00:19
This has always been a problem with monk pa4. It's not just "imps and drugs and capped char" as calash put it. It's "non ideal imps and drugs (rare) and capped char." The gimpage required to wear the thing cancels out any positive effects. Even better once the drugs wear off, so does your pa.

___T-X____
12-12-03, 00:35
I have +5 backbone, Move-on, +5 Marine, + Bezerk +5 (a gimp chip at cap), PP resist. Giving me 118 STR, I take ALL str drugs avilable:

+3
+4
+5

getting me to pa4 at 130

NOW.......

even if i put a Zerk 2 instead of the PP resist which would be gimping, i _still_ cant wear the pa4. Now that is a fucking joke

So they made pa4 only accessable if you have the mc5 chip, which i wrong, considering what happened tonight where i Solo MC5 and die coz of sync error. They should fix the fucking bugs in the game before making it like this. So now my tank is dead at mc5, and i dont want to GR cos i have a 5 slutted heal - fucking great

PA4 for tanks should be lowered back to 130 - there was no need to change ther tanks pa STR req. I cant speak for other classes.

greploco
12-12-03, 00:40
PE armor should be 114 if you are going to make it have the same "degree of difficulty" as the other armors

at 105 all you need is one drug to put it on and it stays on once the drug it off as well

now I wouldn't reccomend it at all

seriously though --- anyone know why they altered the PA4 levels ?

GambitFlame
12-12-03, 00:47
booo my nooby apu has to get to PSI 90 for the first PA now :(

ah well means i gotta work for my rewards :D :p