PDA

View Full Version : Added faction medals and items?

SovKhan
11-12-03, 21:27
- Added faction medals and items. Visit your faction office or ask your faction counsellor for further details.

talked to everyone in my faction HQ the church and the abby.
no one said nothing about that.

KimmyG
11-12-03, 21:29
Yea same here any chance to ellaborate

g0rt
11-12-03, 21:31
same here i talked to every BD person I know exists...including hte new one in the new BD OFFICES....and nothing...tried on 3 types of chars....1 with low BD symp, 1 with 98 bd symp, and 1 with 96 bd symp AND bd master....still the guys said the same thing to all 3 chars

SovKhan
11-12-03, 21:31
seriously when i wanna RP i cant =\

Chaplin
11-12-03, 21:33
Originally posted by SovKhan
or ask your faction counsellor for further details.

You did that ?

Lafiel
11-12-03, 21:39
how are you suposed to ask the faction counselore when they are never online/ never seen... i have never seen my crahn faction counselor and ive been playing since beta 4

KimmyG
11-12-03, 21:40
I dont even know who the hell the BD counceler is.

Chaplin
11-12-03, 21:41
See ?

No faction counsellor = no faction items and medals...

Lafiel
11-12-03, 21:42
[ edited for violation of the forum rules - spam ]

SovKhan
11-12-03, 21:58
Visit your faction office or ask your faction counsellor.

there is a faction office so why not faction items and metals?

Tamara D.S-L
11-12-03, 22:09
Well I chatted with a number of my fellow factionites this morning just after the patch & I told my assistant about it in case I wasn't around. Be aware though that medals are not something that everyone and their pet dog will have so they will be considered a rare item

SovKhan
11-12-03, 22:19
Originally posted by Tamara D.S-L
Well I chatted with a number of my fellow factionites this morning just after the patch & I told my assistant about it in case I wasn't around. Be aware though that medals are not something that everyone and their pet dog will have so they will be considered a rare item

thank you for a response. do you know when the items will be made available if the metals will be very rare?

Scikar
11-12-03, 22:21
And what are they exactly?

KimmyG
11-12-03, 22:21

Yea congrats on being one of the few to actually reply

Progenitor
11-12-03, 22:41

So in otherwards this is something that only a chosen few will get?

Favortism and the like?

-p

NeoChick
11-12-03, 23:59
I have never seen a faction councillor, never seen a faction office, is there somewhere a guide as to where these offices can be found and who the faction councillors are, and is there a list of names so we can try to contact them?

Are these faction councillors just players that then decide who they are going to give the medals to?
So with other words sucking up to faction councillors is in order to get a medal?
I guess it is very realistic, except I will never get a medal because i don't suck up to anybody

12-12-03, 00:18
Originally posted by NeoChick
Are these faction councillors just players that then decide who they are going to give the medals to?
So with other words sucking up to faction councillors is in order to get a medal?
I guess it is very realistic, except I will never get a medal because i don't suck up to anybody

That's just BS. Not every person on this planet likes ass kissers. Just do something for your faction and make sure your faction counsellor knows about it and maybe you'll receive a reward.

NeoChick
12-12-03, 00:21
"Maybe I get a reward?"

I rest my case

Progenitor
12-12-03, 00:30
Originally posted by NeoChick
I have never seen a faction councillor, never seen a faction office, is there somewhere a guide as to where these offices can be found and who the faction councillors are, and is there a list of names so we can try to contact them?

I hope that isn't what will happen, but from the sound of it, I fear that that is what will happen.

Other questions:
ARe they exclusive?
Do I only get benefits if I am in the faction? Or are we going to see a rash of people leaveing clans and faction hoping getting all the medals?
What happens if you have a medal and go factionless??

-p

Carinth
12-12-03, 00:41
Please note that it says "public and hidden offices." I searched throughout pp1,2, and 3 and found nothing new for Tsunami. Thus our office must be somewhere else, maybe outzone? maybe industrial? maybe the main sewer? Just because it's not easily accessable does not mean its not there.

I believe there is a thread in the rp forum, it used to be here in the english forum, that lists all the counselors names. They're not exactly a new part of nc. Mail your FC and you will most likely get a response, but give them time because they work on multiple servers. I don't blaim them for not making much public appearances, the hostility they receive is ridiculous. On pluto the major BD clan actively hunted down and killed their FC.

Tratos
12-12-03, 00:43
could it be in one of the clubs perhaps?

~T

Carinth
12-12-03, 01:02
Originally posted by Tratos
could it be in one of the clubs perhaps?

~T

Nope, I looked everywhere in pp, except for the BD HQ, BD Secret HQ, and BD Shooting Gallery. I went through every other building.

Scikar
12-12-03, 01:24
In DoY. ;)

Richard Angelus
12-12-03, 01:31
tsunami faction office is in pp3 :D
found it....but i need to find the Crahn