PDA

View Full Version : Failing to win at op wars idea

KimmyG
11-12-03, 19:37
Well I had one idea I posted on op wars that I have revised same Idea as before with the hack sheild but with a slight change. But I was thinking that if the were to get set a bad hour say 4 am for most people not much they could do and it would be to fair to get haxed with no D and lose the op for 3 days.

So I changed it a bit now you have to upload the virus to the terminal bring down the anti-hack sheild but once the sheild drops you get a certain ammount of time to take the op if the timer runs down you cannot go to retake the op for one whole week. So if the clan is serious about defending there op and is sucssesful the other clan loses.

Cause right now the situation is trash ever night once everyone logs off to hit the bed this large TG clan ninjas the op. Why I dont know you would think the largest TG clan would have a little more self respect to fight for there ops rather than ninja it of a clan that is less than half there size. With this rule in place I think it would greatly improve opwars and help end alot of this ninja shit cause I know our clan to school that TG clan anyday with or without all there allies.

CarniFlex
11-12-03, 19:47
if you cant defend an op for 24/7 you dont deserve it. Even goes for tangent ops and cm ops. It is a bit harsh but so is this game world.

KimmyG
11-12-03, 19:51
Originally posted by CarniFlex
if you cant defend an op for 24/7 you dont deserve it. Even goes for tangent ops and cm ops. It is a bit harsh but so is this game world.

An if your game is the ninja to take an op your a noob.

Excuse me for trying to give a reason to show up and fight rather than the standerd wait to 1 person is online and go hack it. But hey some people have zero skill so what can you do I know this wont go thru for that very reason.

Gestra
11-12-03, 19:53
There is no such thing as ninja. Clans have people online at different times. It is sucky but the way that it is, you are always able to take the op back when you have your own people online assuming your clan is better than the enemy clan.

Sefran
11-12-03, 19:54
I have a hacker but never did ninjahack , i mean cmon how boring can it get by ninja hacking :/. Or a guy that walks around hacks 1 op each layer 1 ZzZZz some really retarded and boring ppl around...
But if u wanne keep ops all the time u sometimes will have 2...like Carniflex said, that simple (and ninja hacking is weak yeah imo...)

g0rt
11-12-03, 19:55
Originally posted by Gestra
There is no such thing as ninja. Clans have people online at different times. It is sucky but the way that it is, you are always able to take the op back when you have your own people online assuming your clan is better than the enemy clan.

Wrong. Clans with skill will attack other clans at prime time, being around 4pm - 6pm EST where most of North America is playing and all of Europe has not went to bed yet.

Theres no excuse for going to take an op when you KNOW the other clan isn't around, it just says "Hey look we can't win so we'll just do this".

YoDa-UK
11-12-03, 19:56
simple answers.

I agree with carni, if you can't defend 24/7 then you are going to get attacked, if by ninja's or not, if you want to hold your ops then recruit more people in those timezones, simple as that.

But I do agree with you on the fact that some clans will wait untill there are none online and will then go around and hack all ops, shame as it is these idiots have no honor, but what can you do, when your online go get em back, you know they won't fight so just take 3 hackers.

KimmyG
11-12-03, 19:58

True however this clan can and has rallyed more than double our numbers when we are all still online. But can only take the op when 1 person is on.

Plus if the time gets set when no of us our on then they get it. But if they go for it when we are on and lose they really lose what is wrong with that?

Sefran
11-12-03, 20:05
If u have a large force of ur clan online and hack a op of a enemie i dont consider that ninja hacking , cause U have the force. But waiting untill all are offline of the other clan and go there with some random ppl thats considered for me ninja hacking.

Maybe they should place a special turret at the hack terminal (1 only ) wich is very hard to kill (only with a full team possible) to stop the ninja hackers....random thought but might work...

Devils Grace
11-12-03, 21:02
i want to add sometin

the 2 times we took the op back they were all online

they come with 3 diferent clans, outnumber us the 2 times and they got owned the 2 times

if we wanted we could have taken all op's from the north to south, and no one could do nottin, but we didnt, simple has that

but them,,,, nooo

they got their asses kicked, so when we all log off they ninja the op's back

so its fair to say we can do the same.... so dont come here and cry after that we ninja and all the usuall manbojambo

Scikar
11-12-03, 22:13

I'm sorry but you can't say that just after CarniFlex, a self confessed ninja hacker, has posted. Kill one turret, run away, repeat until path to hack room is clear, log to stealth spy, hack one layer, stealth and run away, repeat all day.