PDA

View Full Version : Pluto Best Server For English RPG?

PenguinNick
11-12-03, 17:02
I was told that between uranus, pluto, and saturn, for heavy RPGers pluto is best because of the one character thing. Any comments?

Nexxy
11-12-03, 17:04
its not...all lies

Sick
yeh go pluto

Ivory
it is also the server with fucked up politics.. [ edited for violation of the forum rules - if you have proof then report it, otherwise keep quiet ]).... favouritism..... pking with morals.... ummm welcome to pluto :angel:

Xylaz
11-12-03, 17:08
well...
uhm
theoretically, yes

so, hmm
if u ignore the fact that everyone (except me that is) have at least two (mostly three) accounts and most of them didn't even know the meaning of the 'role-playing' term, than YES - pluto has enough potential to be rpg server...

naimex
11-12-03, 17:08
well.....

having only 1 player makes you think twice on how you want him/her to be... makes you HAVE to work together to get shit working properly.. it will therefore make more people wanna join guilds/clans to make it easier to get stuff made.. so its not unlikely that it would also heighten the roleplaying not to mention only having to have 1 personality to your char except from your real life one.. whereas on 4 char servers you make a personality for all 4 chars whilst still having your real life.. and thereby complicating the ways of RP.

=/ or summet like that..

Rade
11-12-03, 17:17
Well, to me one of the things that destroys the RP feeling the
most is the comments "Ill log on my alt and kick your ass" etc.
Luckily that is very rare on Pluto, whereas its the norm on other
servers.

Lexxuk
11-12-03, 17:19
Originally posted by Rade
Well, to me one of the things that destroys the RP feeling the
most is the comments "Ill log on my alt and kick your ass" etc.
Luckily that is very rare on Pluto, whereas its the norm on other
servers.

I'M GUNNA L0G ON MY ALT AND HEAL J00R ASS (my alts a ppu, i sux :( )

Xylaz
11-12-03, 17:21
Well, to me one of the things that destroys the RP feeling the most is the comments "Ill log on my alt and kick your ass" etc. Luckily that is very rare on Pluto, whereas its the norm on other servers.

Rade, you HAVE to be kidding, right?
Yet i haven't sensed even a bit of irony in your statement...
Are we talking about the same Pluto?

Rade
11-12-03, 17:23
Originally posted by Xylaz
Rade, you HAVE to be kidding, right?
Yet i haven't sensed even a bit of irony in your statement...
Are we talking about the same Pluto?

Most likely. Ive only had it happen to me once on Pluto, ever. It
happens several times a day to me on other servers.

Lafiel
11-12-03, 17:25
pluto > all

ezza
11-12-03, 17:26
Most likely. Ive only had it happen to me once on Pluto, ever. It
happens several times a day to me on other servers.

i play on saturn and havnt come across it in a long time tbh, personally i only have one major fighting character anyway, so if he gets killed its him you will face again.

not sure how much roleplay goes on at saturn tbh, lost of fighting though.

Wharg0ul
11-12-03, 17:27
it's more rare on pluto than saturn, from what I see so far. I re-rolled my main from saturn on pluto, 'cause I got sick of EVERYONE logging an alt when I beat them in a fair fight. And as far as I can see, pluto is a far better server for RP, and general attitude.....I didn't have someone 3x my rank pking me every 10 minutes, for example.

ezza
11-12-03, 17:29
Originally posted by Wharg0ul
it's more rare on pluto than saturn, from what I see so far. I re-rolled my main from saturn on pluto, 'cause I got sick of EVERYONE logging an alt when I beat them in a fair fight. And as far as I can see, pluto is a far better server for RP, and general attitude.....I didn't have someone 3x my rank pking me every 10 minutes, for example.

rofl its kinda funny but ive leveled 2 chars up of late, not been pk'd once on saturn, but then i dont level in the know spots.

once upon a time pluto was the pk server, guess its full of carebears now:p :angel:

*ph33r*
11-12-03, 17:32
I'd say Pluto is the best for RP. Yeah other servers have their fair share of RPers, but I feel Pluto has some of the most dedicated. Examples off the top of my head, are clans such as NCPD Precinct One, who were heavily orientated around RP...

Although saying that, I feel RP has slightly died down on Pluto now, as there are only a few individuals who RP actively now.

Still I'd recommend Pluto.

Heavyporker
11-12-03, 17:49
oh, trust me, Pluto's kickass for roleplay... I would know...

hint - go join NExT. we got the best employment contracts and health benefits!