PDA

View Full Version : SATURN: Strongest Faction

Stigmata
11-12-03, 15:51
In your opinion following the recent faction changes by many TG to BD/BT and FA to BD/TT. who do you think is curently the strongest faction(s) on the server.

Please Vote and/or discuss you thoughts.

L0KI
11-12-03, 15:54
Should have added an "I Dint play saturn option" dude. People will pick a random one just to see the results. (as i have just done :p)

Stigmata
11-12-03, 15:55
SHIT i Missed out Crahn....

Could a mod add it plz

element[]
11-12-03, 15:55
bd is teh win!

LVirus
11-12-03, 16:01
I just added random vote because there is no "I don't play multichar servers because I hate mules and they stink" option :D

Haxxor
11-12-03, 16:01
CM ( Strong needs to comunicate with other factions a bit )
TT ( Very Well Organised with Large Powerful Clans )
CA ( Needs more High level runners)
TG ( Got to hand it to them they never give up )
BD ( Growing will become very strong once settled)
CS ( Havent seen much happening but theyre there )
FA ( Dunno whats happened to them they used to be regular OP Owners)

NEXT + DRE ( Non-Combat Factions )

TS + PP +BT ( Non-Existant )

Fafnir
11-12-03, 16:03
Crahn sect added

Fafnir...

Ren
Why bother voting if you don't play on the server? you people are stupid

Stigmata
I just added random vote because there is no "I don't play multichar servers because I hate mules and they stink" option

[edited for violation of the forum rules-flaming]

good point Ren....and to emphasise my point towrds fa...i mean LVirus

[edited for consistency]

ezza
11-12-03, 16:05
bearing in mind that ND are now bio or BD, id say TG are still in a good position, but with BD attacking the north and TT attacking from the south TG have the work cut out.

not seen much from the mercs, but then i dont have much dealings with them other than to fight them in PP.

id say right now its proberbly TT who are the strongest.

but dont discount the Black Cartel;)

oh and for the people who dont play on saturn stigs thread clearly states SATURN!!!! so dont come here and vote if you aint a saturn runner

L0KI
11-12-03, 16:20
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe as i wanted to see how the power was on a server that i just started a n00b on? Is that allowed? Not really the type of thing an asshole would do. I went BD btw, and voted TG as i know they dont seem THAT strong on saturn at first glance, so it shouldnt mess up the voting that much.

jernau
11-12-03, 16:34
Originally posted by Ren

Indeed.

Right now I'd say it's torn between TG and CM but once ND are gone TG are going to fall rapidly IMO. They will have quantity (like TT do) but little quality (again IMO).

I don't know who will rise to fill the gap, there are a few possibles :
BD - fairly popular choice and one or two competant players
BT - people chasing ND if it survives the move and Rizzy's ban
TT - you never know
FA - LOL, I can dream :p

GT_Rince
11-12-03, 16:39
For the peeps that DON'T know, just under the submit button is VIEW RESULTS... You don't need to vote to see results...

Stigmata
11-12-03, 17:18
Originally posted by jernau
Indeed.

Right now I'd say it's torn between TG and CM but once ND are gone TG are going to fall rapidly IMO. They will have quantity (like TT do) but little quality (again IMO).

I don't know who will rise to fill the gap, there are a few possibles :
BD - fairly popular choice and one or two competant players
BT - people chasing ND if it survives the move and Rizzy's ban
TT - you never know
FA - LOL, I can dream :p

TG currently imo has a lot of low levels that switched faction or started new chars purely to level.

BD seems to be the new flavor of the month for faction hoppers.

TT has the most active players that are high level (some skilled/some not so)

Crahn seem to have its fair share of capped or near capped players but they dont seem all that active atm.

FA is currently the whipping boy faction, not enough people care about FA and with there amount of enemies from the strong factions it does not look like a bright future.

CM they still hold a lot of op's but i cant say i have seen many players from CM in a long time.

BD appear to take the easy option in attacking an already weakening TG, they attack a faction which is also fighting battles with TT, CM and CA

BT....what can i say, my new faction, we have not attempted to take an op yet, i suppose we need to set out our stance towards other clans first. Watch this space

MkVenner
11-12-03, 17:31
Atm TT are imo the strongest and until very recently tied with TG...CA and BD are growing BD more so than CA...CM are strong they have a regular hold on the ops around MB tho that does fluctuate (cant spell:p ) tho in time BD and CA will b strong...tho CA will have the support of TT, so technicaly BD will have to b stronger because they wont

[D]estructro
11-12-03, 17:31
The Black Cartel (BD) is the new growing BD Clan, BD is going to pwn! :D

ezza
11-12-03, 17:32
Originally posted by [D]estructro

he speaks the truth!!!

Chaplin
11-12-03, 17:36

too bad they support turret technologies...

hajoan
11-12-03, 17:38
TG still are the strongest.

TT is not because they are not able to fight alone.
But they realy are stronger that the months before.
BD gets stronger and stronger too.
Mercs are still be strong but they donīt do much things now.
But they still be strong!
The rest... well like I sayed: the rest ;)

ezza
11-12-03, 17:39
Originally posted by Chaplin
too bad they support turret technologies...

thats cos TT aint BD enemy where as TG and FA(2 of titans allies iirc)are.

im sure both clans could work togeather if people followed F6, but titans chose not to so make -=Cartel=- enemy

Cruzbroker
11-12-03, 18:03
Heheh, people IN ur anus are moving to BD aswell.. erhm..

Xian
11-12-03, 18:08
Originally posted by LVirus
I just added random vote because there is no "I don't play multichar servers because I hate mules and they stink" option :D

Coming from the guy with 3 accounts.

Anyway, I think CM, TT and BD are the strongest contenders at the moment. As Stigmata said TG has been swelling with faction hoppers and are stuck with those people for the moment, so I think they'll need to re-group and re-organise before we see anything on the scale of TG's old strength.

As for TT, very active and they have some high level and highly skilled players, but I haven't seen them fight since I cancelled 4 months ago. I'm guessing they got a heck of a lot better.

CM is pretty much as it's always been. Sometimes it'll seem pretty inactive, other times the entire faction can come down on someones backside unexpectadly. Just because we're not the most active doesn't mean we're not there. :p

BD has more players, and I'd be interested to see what they can do with them. Besides Sgt Striker ( :roll: ) I haven't seen much BD vs anyone fighting, so I can't make a fair judgement.

BT are going to come out of nowhere and give Tangent something to worry about in my opinion.

Cryotchekk
11-12-03, 18:09
i usually play on pluto, the 1 char server. on there FF did have about 120 people at one time so i though saturn being 4 char would have like 480 people in a clan. when i went onto stats and clan members the highest was like 187 o.0

pluto = sad fuckers :D

Stigmata
11-12-03, 18:26
BT are going to come out of nowhere and give Tangent something to worry about in my opinion.

we are going to try.

Xian
11-12-03, 18:42
Originally posted by stigmata
we are going to try.

I was almost certain you would. :)

Sigma
11-12-03, 18:49
Originally posted by hajoan

no, they aren't anymore

i voted TT

tbh, i'm thinking of changing faction 2, wanted to go to BT, but since (some) ND went BT, i'm not entirely (sp?) sure anymore

KimmyG
11-12-03, 19:47
Originally posted by hajoan

How So?

They havn't won a fight on us yet and they even bring our own BD faction against us.

Right now I would say merc's if all rallyed are the strongest.

however just wait till we get settled in.

SnotNosedBrat
11-12-03, 19:47
laff TT can't fight without allies?

what happens when a tg op gets attacked?

TG faction chat gets spammed with HELP HELP!!

i voted TT

Dissenter
11-12-03, 19:53
and what happens what a CA op is attacked?

they come back hiding behind TT.

Devils Grace
11-12-03, 21:14
[QUOTE]Originally posted by LVirus
I just added random vote because there is no "I don't play multichar servers because I hate mules and they stink" [option :D /QUOTE]

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

sorry to be off topic a bit

BUUUUTTTT

u got 3 chars on plutoooooooooooooooo

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mule ????????

hmmmmmmmmmm

so u the same as me, only i got it for free

hmmmmmmmmm dont get it

back to topic

BD is the new r0x0r and not just now but it will be the strongest

it has always be the best.

Psycho Killa
11-12-03, 21:47
Who are all these people invading my precious bd :(

Omnituens
11-12-03, 21:48
Originally posted by Dissenter
and what happens what a CA op is attacked?

they come back hiding behind TT.

hiding behind? they are still stood in plaza 1.

they got a remote control shoved up TT's arse.

Selendor
11-12-03, 21:59
Originally posted by Omnituens

You don't know what you're talking about. And yes that is a flame. We've held our op for weeks with little or no TT help thanks. That doesn't mean we won't fight with them on some occasions, but get your facts straight before you flame a faction like that.

In fact, take it off the forums please, and in game. I'll be happy to educate you there.

For the record, I think that TT and TG are pretty evenly matched in terms of the strongest faction, although it is changing all the time. Perhaps TG are fading a little at the moment.

ezza
11-12-03, 22:09
Originally posted by Psycho Killa

ive been BD for long time now, but its all former TG(mostly New Dawn members)who have made new uber BD clan -=Cartel=-

Dissenter
11-12-03, 22:39
We've held our op for weeks with little or no TT help thanks. That doesn't mean we won't fight with them on some occasions, but get your facts straight before you flame a faction like that.

Every time we took your op, it was TT that took it back.

but anyway, leave that for ingame.

atm TT and TG seem to be the strongest, but latley there has been alot of switching around and a change in the air.

BD and Crahn are definatly now emerging.

BombShell
11-12-03, 22:39
Originally posted by Psycho Killa

Am one of them, down with TG

those r the peeps that make my sl go down grrrrrr.

NeoChick
12-12-03, 01:29
I always thought TG were the strongest but nowadays I only see mainly noobs around TG and TG are loosing ops like crazy.
Then instead of trying to get them back you see higher level TG guys hanging around PP hassling ppl

So even though I like TG I am thinking of changing faction for my tank and my APU is already Proto trying to decide what I want to be.............hell I really like TG if they could just get themselves into gear

ezza
12-12-03, 01:55
when all those noobs started joining TG cos they were the biggest faction they had the biggest(at the time best)clan around, it just made me sick.

since then ive been BD, a faction that was short of members, had no ops, meaning while the pussy suck ass TG noobs were able to genrep where ever i had to run, np i dont mind.

now BD is starting to take of im glad that those TG's aint gonna get the protection that they once had

g0rt
12-12-03, 02:02
BD appear to take the easy option in attacking an already weakening TG, they attack a faction which is also fighting battles with TT, CM and CA

Look at it how you want, we don't like TG. Thats why we all left the faction and want to see them go down.

We are also against CM. But hte facts are here:

- TG always ninja's our OPs, CM comes for good fights
- TG always stealth blows our turrets, CM does nothing of the sort
- TG always cries and makes excuses when they lose, CM just plays

For these reasons, I have no urge to attack CM. I have an urge to attack the little brats...aka TG.

Who are all these people invading my precious bd

To name a few...

gh0st
bombshell
zoneseek
element
blade
[d]est
twist3d
tuxy
mayhemmike

And the list goes on. Some have been BD for a long time, some are new and sick/tired of TG.

And who made BD your faction, I can name alot of pluto runners that were BD on Pluto *LONG* before CD was created... including

twitch
torque
demon-surge
bad dorito
sinax
zoneseek

Unfortunately every single one of those players has either quit or came to Saturn since then.

Magnazan
12-12-03, 02:03
I'm not going to post my opinions on here as they are already on our website forum. However what i would say is that TT is the strongest faction simply because it has the least enemies and the highest number of support.

Just to confirm however the BD side of ND was created to own ops the BT side was not. We're trying to get back into something different that just op fights, we've kinda got bored tbh.

Oh and on the whole TG thing ND caused a lot of faction hoppers and got 0 respect for holding ops (Except a few good clans) i wonder which faction will be the next 'TG'

LVirus
12-12-03, 10:36
good point Ren....and to emphasise my point towrds fa...i mean LVirus

Whoa, chill out dude! I didn't attack anyone personally. I just said my opinion about multichar servers. I have my right to say what I think about 4 char servers? Yes, I have 3 chars in Pluto but does that change fact that in 4 char servers, you cannot log em all at once, ress yourself or ask someone else play your chars ;)

Those who plays in 4 char servers, I respect them. I would be playing there too but all my friends and stuff is in Pluto so playing in Urinis is out ot question (I won't bother to comment about saturns current athmosphere :rolleyes: )

Stigmata
12-12-03, 10:58

how the fuck would you know omni, you sit in plaza all the time or use bonuses at other people's op's.

Whoa, chill out dude! I didn't attack anyone personally. I just said my opinion about multichar servers. I have my right to say what I think about 4 char servers? Yes, I have 3 chars in Pluto but does that change fact that in 4 char servers, you cannot log em all at once, ress yourself or ask someone else play your chars

Those who plays in 4 char servers, I respect them. I would be playing there too but all my friends and stuff is in Pluto so playing in Urinis is out ot question (I won't bother to comment about saturns current athmosphere )

what a contradiction, on every post about saturn you slag it off, calling players for having more than one char, YOU HAVE 3 FUCKING ACCOUNTS, how stupid is it to slag people off in every saturn related post.

I can go find numerous quotes if you would like to dispute previous coments made by yourself.

@gort, how long have you been playing on saturn ?

i am not aware who your chars are, so i cant give an example of fights you may have been in with me against CM, and im not about to start slagging off CM, but you comments :-

- TG always ninja's our OPs, CM comes for good fights
- TG always stealth blows our turrets, CM does nothing of the sort
- TG always cries and makes excuses when they lose, CM just plays

For these reasons, I have no urge to attack CM. I have an urge to attack the little brats...aka TG.

our ops ? you mean the ones youve held for all of 2 or 3 days ? maybe a week, that does not exactly constitute "always"

stealth blow turrets, cant comment, when i was TG we did not do this, i can think of a clan in TG that is allied to the other clan in BD that does this, hence the reason we went biotech.

"TG cries blah blah" i dont recall losing very often in TG, maybe you talk about the above mentioned clan.

Crest
12-12-03, 11:09
Tangen are pretty orginized thanks to a few clans ....

Tg are not the force they once were .... Thanks to a few clans breaking away

CM and FA are not at thier full strength....

Watch teh the following 2 Factions ....

Biotech ..... Since Plenty of TG have left to join Bio as to be able to attack Tangents, without the tangent allies of City Admin and City Mercs helping....

Watch Black Dragon, as a result of the "Care Bare" Type pack between CM and FA .... You know the one ... We wont hurt you you dont hurt us ..... Plenty FA are moving to Black dragon, this will result in a new nemisis for both TG and CM....

It will make for interesting reading in the future ... Watch this space

CarniFlex
12-12-03, 11:21
the situation on saturn is more balanced than ever at the moment. We have several big clans who are fighting for ops and the world map actually has 3+ colors which is good (even if it is only 1 op for some factions it still has that nice color). I do hope there will be this balance for a time. Considering there is *possible* biotech and crahn sect clans on the rise as well things are cooking :p

Divide
12-12-03, 11:21
Whoa, chill out dude! I didn't attack anyone personally. I just said my opinion about multichar servers. I have my right to say what I think about 4 char servers? Yes, I have 3 chars in Pluto but does that change fact that in 4 char servers, you cannot log em all at once, ress yourself or ask someone else play your chars ;)

Those who plays in 4 char servers, I respect them. I would be playing there too but all my friends and stuff is in Pluto so playing in Urinis is out ot question (I won't bother to comment about saturns current athmosphere :rolleyes: )

the "atmosphere" was actually quite fine til you pluto assbeefs came on saturn and started spamming "PLUTO OWNS SATURN. LOLO SATURN NOOBS" etc etc. ever since those days, the server has been twice as cutthroat as pluto could ever hope to be. The fact of the matter is, you pay for 3 fucking accounts, what sense does that make when you can play on a 4 character server, thats $20 wasted if you ask me. Now that I think about it, almost every person that is so bent on server seniority due to "alt logging" HAS multiple accounts on pluto... It doesnt make a bit of sense to me.

L0KI
12-12-03, 11:35
weird...

There was a Black Dragon clan on Uranus called -=The Cartel=- for about 4 months, dead tho now...

12-12-03, 12:14
Sucks that lots of people are joining BD. I'm BD for several months now and we used to be the underdogs but now we're becoming main steam which ain't fun.

Stigmata
12-12-03, 14:24
the situation on saturn is more balanced than ever at the moment. We have several big clans who are fighting for ops and the world map actually has 3+ colors which is good (even if it is only 1 op for some factions it still has that nice color). I do hope there will be this balance for a time. Considering there is *possible* biotech and crahn sect clans on the rise as well things are cooking

i have to disagree carni, not naming clans is difficult to show figures, but here goes.

TT have 2 large clans both clans will only be attacked by TG and now we have switched BT they own about 1/3 - 2/5 of the op's

TG have 2 big clans, (which in my opinion has about 60-70% low level "faction hoppers" they are attacked by BD, TT, CM, CA, TS, PP o_O (pp and ts not sure why they are at war)

CM have 5 large clans maybe 2 of which are active, they are attacked by TG and BD (although BD are currently not "bothering with CM o_O )

BD have 2 decent sized and very active clans one clan is allied with TG :eek: but the other has TG and CM to fight although they also dont attack CM o_O and currently are only interested in 2-3 op's in TG "territory"

which leaves the others CA (has a huge clan, too many lowbies) BT one clan i believe...us, DRE ? is there a CLAN ? PP has an active clan which seems to side with BD alot in the old TH raids, TS i think they left the game.

So TT hold the cards on numbers and high level players and they have virtually no enemies which are able to concentrate solely on their faction.

The best thing about being BT for me now is the ability to fight TT without them bringing CM, CA and BD to a fight, well unless they are gonna kill allies/neutals

Dissenter
12-12-03, 14:38
You forgot crahn :rolleyes:

We are at war with CA and for the moment TT, who are backing up CA.

Allied to one of the big TG clans, and soon hopefully BD too.

edit (spelling)

Stigmata
12-12-03, 14:42
Allied to one of the big TG clans, and soon hopefully BD too

but once again how can you or your allies allow you to allie yourself with your allies enemy. i know i used allie far too many times but i could not think of any other way to put it.

Dissenter
12-12-03, 14:45
Well, as you said, one of the BD's are allied with TG.

Crahn faction is allied to both TG and BD.

problem solved.

btw. Double Helix? is that the new name for you lot now?

DigestiveBiscui
12-12-03, 14:48
what i didnt get was that they went BD for a change/challenge

but come DOY they will be allied with TG, so it wont change anything

Torasu
12-12-03, 14:58
Ok my answer,

The Strongest Faction are

1.) Tangent
2.) City Mercs
3.) Twillight Guardian
4.) BD

this is the Position in this Moment i think, but i think too thatīs BD will clame up a higher Position in the Future.

@ all

Titanīs are not longer have any ALLY TG Clan and we dont support longer any FA Clan our War between the Black Cartel vs Titanīs is over and it can be a chance to make BD stronger, the Future will show it.

Greets

Tora

Dissenter
12-12-03, 15:04
cool, you guys need help taking or defending ops give us a shout.

but not against TG, we'd have to sit that one out :P

Stigmata
12-12-03, 15:48
is see the BD have made peace, that will only make it harder for the other factions, and now with TG's main allie (even though not allied) gone they will most probably be raped.

I said 2 clans in TG i missed off the 3rd as i think they will leave soon, sigma mentioned somewhere of their plan to join BT but we beat them to it.

So maybe they will go TS or even still join BT,

if they join BT i can see BT being a major force.

[D]estructro
12-12-03, 18:32
Originally posted by ezza
ive been BD for long time now, but its all former TG(mostly New Dawn members)who have made new uber BD clan -=Cartel=-

Dont agree. I come from FA with some others, even leader was FA. And some were already BD, but could be that there are some ND guys in Cartel.

Judge
12-12-03, 18:45
Originally posted by Selendor
You don't know what you're talking about. And yes that is a flame. We've held our op for weeks with little or no TT help thanks. That doesn't mean we won't fight with them on some occasions, but get your facts straight before you flame a faction like that.

In fact, take it off the forums please, and in game. I'll be happy to educate you there.

For the record, I think that TT and TG are pretty evenly matched in terms of the strongest faction, although it is changing all the time. Perhaps TG are fading a little at the moment.

LMAO *gasps* *splutters*

I have been to all but two OP wars in which TCE fought IO and in all of those there were about three or four (and in one case, one) IO. With the rest made up of TT.

Magnazan
12-12-03, 19:11
Dont agree. I come from FA with some others, even leader was FA. And some were already BD, but could be that there are some ND guys in Cartel.

I think you'll find that Twisted was orginally NAT (for a week or so) then joined ND then left and went with smokin fools. Infact even you were in New Dawn. As for the rest of Cartel without checking the clan list i'd probably estimate that atleast 70% of them were from ND

ezza
13-12-03, 01:59
i didnt mean to say that all of Cartel are ND members since i myself am clearly not, and neither fo instance is Tuxy who is one of th better tanks around.

apoligies for sugesting that is that case, but whatever, i have been out drinking and proberbly now i not the best time to post shitl but what the fuck, hell im in for a right piss take wheni get in to work on monday so mibgght as well make a fool of myself on here to:D

KimmyG
13-12-03, 02:29
BD have 2 decent sized and very active clans one clan is allied with TG :eek: but the other has TG and CM to fight although they also dont attack CM o_O and currently are only interested in 2-3 op's in TG "territory"

I beleive all inner faction problems have been just about completely patched up. From day one we had our eye on 2 ops that we wanted. Now TG seems to do nothing other than blow turrents and run or ninja it at night. So if they need to do this so be it but it doesn't give us much desire to go towards the mercs.

Plus TG has a lot of big mouths with zero backing it up. Before I returned to BD from TG all I heard from a few runners was how they ruled TG and so on. To bad there soveregin lands are shrinking.

Once BD gets in the flow of things I think we will have a nice force.

Anyway I hope that everyone doesn't show up and join with whatever is the strongest faction I would like to see some people from the larger clans break off and populate say a tsunami clan and FA WTF are they doing why not make a move for something.
Lets see some action going down.

Peeping Tom
13-12-03, 03:00
if you fucking hate fucking mules why the fuck do you have fucking 3-4 accounts ? you sir are a !Ī"#Ī"

Anyway i dident vote since i cant call myself a nc active thingy more

K4F