PDA

View Full Version : copbot rifle ?

greploco
11-12-03, 15:47
ok, someone uber kill a copbot and see if they drop a rifle after patch, it's a stretch - but you never know

garyu69
11-12-03, 15:49
you mean many people Uber need first to try and kill one. and from whats been said it looks like there may be loads of Copbots to deal with :eek:

nonamebrandeggs
11-12-03, 15:49
Good idea :rolleyes:.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Lexxuk
11-12-03, 15:51
why? CBR sux totally in a runners hand, its only nice because a) you dont gotta aim, and b) pwetty pattern :p

but yeah, its higher tl than a EPR, but same req's, required special ammo, and, tbh, its totally sucky

Original monk
11-12-03, 15:57
copbots dont drop copbotrifles no more, i need a working copbotrifle on saturn, lemme know if it exists on that server or not ... not the ones that dropped as loot ...

naimex
11-12-03, 16:04
last time i even saw a CopBot Rifle it was tl 95 ^^ and that was back in beginning of the first era of hybrid ownage =/

I dont think they exist working anymore.. but GL finding one..

.Cyl0n
11-12-03, 16:12
they still exist...but you cant reload em anymore :lol:

.cy

naimex
11-12-03, 16:15
Originally posted by .Cyl0n
they still exist...but you cant reload em anymore :lol:

.cy

heh.. ^^ good thing im using heavy shit.. ^^

imagine me and my tanka intelli ^^ i would just bring the damn thing to a war and start spamming WTF WTF !! when it wont reload ^^ =/

IceStorm
11-12-03, 16:20
On Pluto, at least, they still exist, they still reload, they still fire, and the ammo is still buildable/clonable as of patch 192. The clip size was even fixed to be equal to 16 rounds per clip so they don't generate piles of ammo fragments.

Lucjan
11-12-03, 16:23
Originally posted by Lexxuk
why? CBR sux totally in a runners hand, its only nice because a) you dont gotta aim, and b) pwetty pattern :p

but yeah, its higher tl than a EPR, but same req's, required special ammo, and, tbh, its totally sucky

Pfff...youre just jelous coz you dont have a nice 5 slot ultimated one like mine ;P

okay, it is a sucky rifle, but one of the best collectors items in the game, if not the best one.

SynC_187
11-12-03, 16:24
I've got a couple, but like someone said, can't load it.

Lexxuk
11-12-03, 16:26
I know unca morgan :( (have u got tech of DS?) :D

p.s. gave my 4 or 5 slotter away :p

greploco
11-12-03, 16:29
----------> I've got a couple, but like someone said, can't load it.

are you using copbot rifle ammo ?

last time this topic was up was very recent, and someone said it fired just fine on pluto. you have to have the special ammo and the only way to get more is to clone it

.Cyl0n
11-12-03, 16:46
umm you guys know its ilegit to own one ? :lol: :p

btw so far i saw only one copbotrifle that still was reloadable..only for a min or so in nf tho
dunno whats the diff between em..

.cy

shodanjr_gr
11-12-03, 16:56
COPOT rifle wasnt a bad gun.
Since it fired like a beam, i used it to PK when i was a rank 50 PE at MB bunker, noone knew where i was, or what hit em.

thewarrior008
11-12-03, 17:40
uuuui cop bot rifle,, wats tat again :D

Zanathos
11-12-03, 17:53
Ummm.... last I checked, there ARENT any copbots inside Pepper Park anymore, so where are ya gonna kill em? ^_^

thewarrior008
11-12-03, 17:57
uhm ur stubid u dunt get those rifles from a dead copbot......................................... damn ur stuibid :D

theyr special items and are mostly gm spawned

IceStorm
11-12-03, 18:02
umm you guys know its ilegit to own one ?
I know no such thing. I submitted an in-game help request asking about the "illegality" of possessing a CPR, but never received a reply.

There are faster firing, long range, lighter weapons to use than the CPR. Its only saving grace was its overhead firing, but with the laser/pulselasers, it's not a big deal.

SovKhan
11-12-03, 18:09
they still are reloadable and fireable ive seen it done on pluto. if you have a BP they are still constructable as well. friend of mine built a 4slot as of patch 192. and it fired and reloaded...

numb
11-12-03, 18:10
Originally posted by Zanathos
Ummm.... last I checked, there ARENT any copbots inside Pepper Park anymore, so where are ya gonna kill em? ^_^

I havent checked, but arent they still at the gates of neocron?

edit: or i guess those might be storm bots

Ghard
11-12-03, 18:11
i think all of em were broke because of the warbot droping masses of them thing, but maby kk fixed it and alowed bp's of em to make working ones after 192.

SovKhan
11-12-03, 18:14
they did not drop from copbots in PP in 192, cus we have killed more than a few there and they dont drop anything and dissapear very quickly, sort of like the non security guards and base commander at mc5. (cheif technition and the other one)