PDA

View Full Version : The new vehicles

hajoan
11-12-03, 11:53
Dear english Community,

at Sunday, 16th November 2003 8 pm. CET, Jupiter the NEXT-Fraction released (playerreleaseevent) the new vehicles:
ER Combat Chaincraft V.1
ER Assault Bike
ER Combat Hovertec V.1
HH Combat Wheeler V.2

From Arbiter I were informed that the vehicles wil released at the other servers when there is enaugh time for that.

Yesterday some germans from saturn complained about discrimination other servers than jupiter.
Callash wrote that there is no discrimination and that all KK envents are the same at all servers.
Remember: It was a playerevent...

So I was thinking that if there is no discrimination the other servers _must_have_ the vehicles too.
I hope that this was not wrong?
So I asked the german community who from an other server than Jupiter have a BP of them.
No respone since now.

So I think I better ask the englisch community.

Have someone these blueprints?

Oh and if not donīt blame yourself in this thread ('callash is a turncoat' or somethink like that).
No flaming, no whining. Just an information for me and for the whole community.
THX

Er... plz donīt beat me for my bad english *duck*

Nvidia
11-12-03, 12:01
I believe John_Blackhawk on Pluto has Combat-versions of the Chaintech and Hovertech vehicles... So I know they've been leaked over to Pluto. Actually, I believe he was selling them on the in-game forums. So... scratch Pluto off your list :p

VetteroX
11-12-03, 12:03
There is discrimination. Certain servers get treated better, some gms treat some people better then others, etc etc.... but as long as humans are humans this wont stop, so theres nothing that can be done. We will get our new vehciles when KK feels like it... and no, ive seen nobody with the new vehicle bps.

jernau
11-12-03, 12:06
They don't do events simultaneously on all servers for good reasons - staff basically.

Someone has to be first. I can think of cases where every server has been first with something.

:rolleyes:

Alan
11-12-03, 12:07
Bollocks it's not discrimination, IT IS a cockup. The Comabt bike's are missing from saturn BUT the NEXT FC Henry Dorset IS working to get them released ASAHP.

Alan
11-12-03, 12:07
Edit: - Double post sorry.

Baelar
11-12-03, 12:55
Uranus has had them all for a while now, from memory only a few days after they were released on Jupiter. So scratch Uranus off the list too ::cool:

Temmlin
11-12-03, 14:03
I searched for them since the first time i read about them on the board. I tried to get some for my (delayed)Event i searched harder for them after a gm posted they would be on all server.

Till now i couldn't find one of these blueprints or vehicles on Saturn.

Noone who would trade them or even let me have a look at one.

Mumblyfish
11-12-03, 14:05
Got one of every key on Pluto, so it's obviously making the rounds there.

[TgR]KILLER
11-12-03, 14:07
Yea i seen a combat hovertech on plut so i know we got them to.

Flyl
11-12-03, 14:08
I've already used most of them in retail.. Oo

AlexStarr
11-12-03, 16:49
The assault vehicle keys have been released on all servers except for Saturn. However, Henry is working very hard to make them available on there too. So just be patient and you'll get them very soon.

TheEnemy
11-12-03, 17:05
Too bad the combat vehicles are crap and not worth using.

hajoan
11-12-03, 17:32
Originally posted by AlexStarr
The assault vehicle keys have been released on all servers except for Saturn. However, Henry is working very hard to make them available on there too. So just be patient and you'll get them very soon.
Thats all I wanted to know.
Can a Mod close this thread plz?
Maybe N?

Heavyporker
11-12-03, 18:07
I sell the combat vehicle keys on Pluto too - I'm one of the higher quality vendors there :D

And they in their own way, ARE worth using. I mean, look - right now, before, if you were on a non-combat vec, you couldn't SHOOT AND DRIVE - you had to get out and stand to do something. Now.. you can have the luxury of doing some strafing runs on the poor bastard that goes and shoots you on your vec.

And when the combat car's targeting system works, goddamn but it hurts. Prolly kill me in 2 or 3 hits, and I like to think I'm somewhat durable for an APU.

I wouldn't know about the other servers.