PDA

View Full Version : Sick and tired of being accused of exploiting...

g0rt
11-12-03, 10:53
...when im doing nothing of the sort.

Three times today I have been accused of exploiting. Every time because the person accusing me is pissed off that they died.

1. Been accused of exploiting at mc5 by barreling and zoning. Told by two people htat I would be reported to a GM and they had screenshots. I want to know what screenshots they had since the only weapon I had on me was a holy lightning, no barrels at all. Secondly I was the only APU there, so what gives? These two came in, got thier asses kicked, and that was it... and they have to cry exploit/ban?

2. Been accused of exploiting because I filled some guy so full of radioactive stacks from my shitty shotgun that he zoned and died right after zoning. He called it an exploit because he zoned and still died from my weapon. Obveously a noob because he has no idea that you can easy catch DOT's (Damage Over Time's) and zone and die due to it. This guy was just mad that he lost the fight (was a nubie fight hehe /30 vs /30) and so he called me an exploiter.

3. Best one of all. I got accused of knowing an exploit where I could DM someone and they would fatal. Some enemy was in our op attacking turrets, mainly because they were pissed they lost the op fight earlier today, and I dm'd the person and told him not to be such a sore loser. He then comes on a different character and says nice exploit. It just so happened that one of my clanmates was near and killed the character as he fatal'd. All I did was DM the person, now I am accused of being an exploiter?

Its pathetic enough that every little thing in this game is called an exploit by the majority of this community, but whats REALLY pathetic is that every time someone dies it CANT be because they simply lost and are not as skilled as thier killer...its always because thier killer used an exploit against them.

Its sad when people lose a fight, and try to get back at the person that beat them by falsly accusing them of exploiting. Personally im sick and tired of it, and I think all you exploit accusers without proof should just go strait to hell and stfu about it.

My 2 cents.

Cliffraiser
11-12-03, 10:56
agreed, people loose and say you either cheat or that you're a newb...

comon guys get over it

\\Fényx//
11-12-03, 10:56
ohnoes, tis funny aint it lol.

I posted this (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=67300&highlight=exploiting+again) a while back when it started getting rediclous

garyu69
11-12-03, 10:57
haha, number 3 made me chuckle. Causing a FRE with a DM.

Just ignore them. Let them do what they want to do and if they do you have nothing to worry about because they will be the ones looking stupid.

Judge
11-12-03, 10:59
[edited for violation of the forum rules]

g0rt
11-12-03, 11:00
Originally posted by garyu69
haha, number 3 made me chuckle. Causing a FRE with a DM.

Just ignore them. Let them do what they want to do and if they do you have nothing to worry about because they will be the ones looking stupid.

Sound advice. Just got to me today thats all :p

Flyl
11-12-03, 11:02
Welcome to the Counterstrike community the game is slowing turning into.

\\Fényx//
11-12-03, 11:02
Judge edit that post before ye gets a slap ;):angel:

Nvidia
11-12-03, 11:05
Agree with ya 110%, the excuses people make when they die are PATHETIC.

I've heard people blame their deaths on everything up to, but not excluding RL life-and-death situations. You wouldn't believe how many times I've heard, "I ran out of ammo" or "My comp is laggy" or "My FPS are shit" or "J00 MFH4X3DMYPUTERDIEBIATCH" The excuses just go on and on.

When I duel someone and I die, it's my fault. I obviously did something wrong to lose, and admitting it helps to make you a better player. Sometimes I forget to put a stamina booster in my QB, fight with my libby, and die because my run speed, which was keeping me out of harms way, just turned to absolute shit.

Is that an excuse to blame on the game? Hell no, that was my fault. Because of the fact that I've always fought with these morals in mind, my ego never explodes or shrinks. When I win, I feel good, when I lose, I strive to try harder and avoid the mistakes I made the first time.

Unfortunately, most of the community doesn't run like that. Most think they are absolute gods, and when they lose, there had to be some unseen force against them. Sad really, because losing isn't really that bad, people's ego's just extend it out to be that way.

Flyl
11-12-03, 11:09
People mistake skill for exploits. They think that whenever you beat them its because you're using speed hacks, memory hacks, duped guns, etc.

Well let me update all those lamers on something. You *cant* memory hack nomore, yes thats right, that means speed hacks don't work, you can't get 255 in any stat. Duped guns are legal if you bought them, only duping is bannable, BUT THEY STILL STICK WITHIN THE SAME BASIC STATS LIMITS AS ANY OTHER GUN.

Basically. You lose? You suck. Stop whining. Go play a game that you're good at or learn how to play this one and leave the veterns and the people with skill alone because you completly destroy the community.

Lenard
11-12-03, 12:18
You *cant* memory hack nomore, yes thats right, that means speed hacks don't work, you can't get 255 in any stat

[edited for violation of the forum rules]

kurai
11-12-03, 12:18
lol

I was a pretty damn good UT player, and I lost count of the times someone raved and screamed about me having an aim-bot.

*shrug*

'tards are everywhere, and their fragile egos just can't handle the fact that they suck like a 3 dollar ho.

CarniFlex
11-12-03, 12:19
Gloat is the best emotion, gloating in group is the best shared emotion :p :p :p :p

it's not nice to gloat over other people's misfortunes

MkVenner
11-12-03, 13:46
Yeah it is annoying, but unfortunatly there will always be these types of idiots...and i doubt n e GMs would take em seriously...FRT with DMs lol

PS 200th post :D

Flyl
11-12-03, 13:50
@Lenard
That's not entirely true.

Definition of "you" in that sentance was "You" the person. Not "you can't hack" as in it doesn't happen nomore. The community is too full of wannabes to do anything nearly as high scale as whats been done in the past.

Rade
11-12-03, 14:45
Ive only been accused of exploiting or hacking like 1-2 times ever.
I expect that to change when we get a whole new batch of
noobs wit bdoy tho :confused:

Lanigav
11-12-03, 14:58
I've died numerous times because of sync errors in the outworld. KK is clearly exploiting. :p

Archeus
11-12-03, 15:12
The first one is an exploit but you have nothing to worry about if didn't have barrel as they wouldn't have screen shots.

If I was you though I would behave, but if you have that many people claiming your exploiting odds on you have someone watching what your up to.

Strych9
11-12-03, 15:54
Thus is the world of the non-RP PvPer. OOC comments after they die.

Surely this doesnt suprise anyone?

Revslad
11-12-03, 16:59
It’s a daily Occurrence when I’m on my apu, I like poison... Most people hate it so i get accused of exploiting when I use it... Gm this and gm that. It’s just getting boring...

Lexxuk
11-12-03, 17:03
just do what I do..

totally suck :lol: :lol: no one accuses u of exploiting then :p

shodanjr_gr
11-12-03, 17:10
Originally posted by g0rt

3. Best one of all. I got accused of knowing an exploit where I could DM someone and they would fatal. Some enemy was in our op attacking turrets, mainly because they were pissed they lost the op fight earlier today, and I dm'd the person and told him not to be such a sore loser. He then comes on a different character and says nice exploit. It just so happened that one of my clanmates was near and killed the character as he fatal'd. All I did was DM the person, now I am accused of being an exploiter?

What can i say....

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!:lol: O_o :lol: O_o :lol: O_o :lol: O_o :lol: O_o

g0rt
11-12-03, 19:53
Originally posted by Nvidia
Agree with ya 110%, the excuses people make when they die are PATHETIC.

I've heard people blame their deaths on everything up to, but not excluding RL life-and-death situations. You wouldn't believe how many times I've heard, "I ran out of ammo" or "My comp is laggy" or "My FPS are shit" or "J00 MFH4X3DMYPUTERDIEBIATCH" The excuses just go on and on.

When I duel someone and I die, it's my fault. I obviously did something wrong to lose, and admitting it helps to make you a better player. Sometimes I forget to put a stamina booster in my QB, fight with my libby, and die because my run speed, which was keeping me out of harms way, just turned to absolute shit.

Is that an excuse to blame on the game? Hell no, that was my fault. Because of the fact that I've always fought with these morals in mind, my ego never explodes or shrinks. When I win, I feel good, when I lose, I strive to try harder and avoid the mistakes I made the first time.

Unfortunately, most of the community doesn't run like that. Most think they are absolute gods, and when they lose, there had to be some unseen force against them. Sad really, because losing isn't really that bad, people's ego's just extend it out to be that way.

Extremely well said, I agree 100%

KimmyG
11-12-03, 19:56
Yea I think the person last night needed a nice temp ban I dont know WTF there problem is they lost trying to push us out of MC-5. Then left once they couldn't.

2 mins later OOC is spamed with can a GM go to MC-5 and see the explioters. Then a little later I go to plaza and see this same person spaming local with accusations of us saying expliot this expliot that.