PDA

View Full Version : what do they intend to do....

extract
11-12-03, 08:29
about the apartment situation? well i just logged on very shortly since i cant use the gaming computer(its shared in a house of 8 by 4 people, and its also a business computer for one who of course takes priority) anyways I thought for a quick idea i would just activate the GR in ply plaza level 3 on my TG PE....but instead i got this message "you are hostile to local faction, you cannot activate this genrep station"(or some shit similar to that) anyways my question is this.....since at the moment used apartments are pretty much worth fuck all considering they are "supposedly" deleted when the original owner is deleted, altho I have found from experience as long as u re-regester it before u delete there is no loss, but its this simple message and rumor that has people weary of buying them which pretty much renders them useless....

i dont really see anyone whos city faction who has a TG apt or a BD,crahn or TT who has a apt in TH whining since pretty much u only got it to GR in and PK there....but these apartments in plaza were huge, and had lots of cabbies and obviously used for storage purposes

I think they should have some sort of sell-back program where u can sell youre apartment for somewhat of a equal amount to which u paid to say a GM or NPC or something, we all know in RL, real estate grows in value, not decreases, and obviously this part of the city is not what you would consider "ghetto" i just think that with this new patch comes too many consequences for everyone I personally starrted out as city allied faction on some of my chars who have these apartments so in a sense they were rightfully owned it just sucks that in a game where shit already costs alot we have to let these things we paid good money for go to waste cause noone will buy them, especially now im sure they wont go for much as everyone will prolly try to sell them to a point where noone will buy a used lvl 3 unless its like 10k

MjukisDjur
11-12-03, 11:21
got the same damn message. And im allied to my old faction :/

Bought 3 other apps yesterday so I should have my ass covered atleast. Feal sorry for the lower lvl people that will suffer from this change...