PDA

View Full Version : All Fa On Saturn

Ka0s^
10-12-03, 19:13
Ok After talking to Tamara Dasilva our Faction counsellor we have decided to hold a meeting for all FA to attend, to discuss TH/FA issues and also to answer any questions that you may want to ask.

The meeting will take place on the 20th of December at 2100GMT at a venue to be decided upon dependant on how many of us attend. Dont worry if you miss it/cant make it we will schedule a further meeting for those who couldnt make it.

The only thing we ask is that u use this thread to confirm u will be there and also Please post any topics that u feel may be benificial to discuss.

Ill be contacting a few FA clan leaders in the next few days to discuss security if needed and also the possibility of a clan apt being available if needed.

I hope u make an effort to come along and use this chance to get your questions answered and please make people aware of this thread so we get a good turn out ;)

Ka0s^
Assistant Faction Counsellor

**can a mod plz sticky this until the meeting plz :) **

Mumblyfish
10-12-03, 19:48
I have a feeling that, once the mods get their hands on this thread, nobody will ever hear of this event... (http://neocron.jafc.de/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=49)

superfresh
10-12-03, 19:58
Aye. Looks like RPG material. Good to see some FA organization though.

Opar
10-12-03, 21:18
*feels Templars coming to bust it up =P*

Ka0s^
10-12-03, 21:24
any1 thinking of turning up to raid.....its either gonna be a clan apt or at the con center :lol:

and the pword for the apt will be changed at random

zonk
10-12-03, 22:01
Originally posted by Opar
*feels Templars coming to bust it up =P*

I wanted to ask an invitation :p
We are always polite :angel:

Matthew.v.smith
10-12-03, 23:59
Yeah Yeah just back off Templars :cool:

Well im going Ka0s and i bet most of FA will be going also :)
Take it easy man.

Matty:angel:

Illion
11-12-03, 00:19
You could always hold it at one of your OP's.... :lol: :lol:

Ill.

Matthew.v.smith
11-12-03, 00:22
Who needs OP's when u got TH!!!!....oh yeah erm......NM
ops are for wimps:o

Winning...Losing always the same....Damn Outposts (Random NPC Plaza 3)

KimmyG
11-12-03, 01:45
yea why doesn't FA get off there asses and try and take some ops comeon now just add some colour to saturn I am sic of TT,TG and merc colours.

VictorKruger
11-12-03, 01:49
Originally posted by Mumblyfish
I have a feeling that, once the mods get their hands on this thread, nobody will ever hear of this event... (http://neocron.jafc.de/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=49)

gee i wonder if that happened with my thread in there....hmm...i wonder...

Mumblyfish
11-12-03, 01:53
That was the entire point of my post. The entire RP forum is a waste of ones and zeros.

This thread is lucky to have been blessed with temporary life ;)

Ka0s^
11-12-03, 02:36
is it me or does there only seem to be 1 FA interested.......

**waits for new suprises in TH to spice things up again**

ezza
11-12-03, 02:52
well not FA myself, but good luck with organising your faction, its a long way from what it once was, i used to have respect for bothEOE, Fuzzys and NAT back ni the day, but since then FA have been going downhill.

hopefully you can start to get FA up and running, as it would be nice to have a FA as a good strong enemy.

superfresh
11-12-03, 06:39
Originally posted by KimmyG
yea why doesn't FA get off there asses and try and take some ops comeon now just add some colour to saturn I am sic of TT,TG and merc colours.

A mass tradeskiller raid on an OP is hard to pull off. :)

Illion
11-12-03, 13:06
If you're all tradeskillers, who do you make weapons for..? The enemy..? :eek:

Ill.

ezza
11-12-03, 13:18
Originally posted by superfresh
A mass tradeskiller raid on an OP is hard to pull off. :)

Neogen aint a trade skill clan, and EOE have a number of good runners, so to say FA is a trade skill faction isnt right

[TgR]KILLER
11-12-03, 13:56
Originally posted by Ka0s^
any1 thinking of turning up to raid.....its either gonna be a clan apt or at the con center :lol:

and the pword for the apt will be changed at random

an FA meeting in the con center ? lol we always have meetings in TH itself.. and not even in an APP or something. TH got its own place to hold meeting u know ;x

Ka0s^
11-12-03, 14:04
Originally posted by [TgR]KILLER
an FA meeting in the con center ? lol we always have meetings in TH itself.. and not even in an APP or something. TH got its own place to hold meeting u know ;x

Its a bit more complicated than that killer, Hopefully it will be in TH tho ;)

ezza
11-12-03, 14:05
hold it in PP2 so BD dont have far to go:p

Nippa
11-12-03, 14:10
Originally posted by Matthew.v.smith
Yeah Yeah just back off Templars :cool:

Well im going Ka0s and i bet most of FA will be going also :)
Take it easy man.

Yeah use a clan app it will be better you will be able to get all 4 active members in there :P

Scikar
11-12-03, 14:14
I know the place Killer is talking about. I've only ever seen it on Pluto though, I'm not even sure you can go there on Saturn.

ezza
11-12-03, 14:16
Originally posted by Scikar
I know the place Killer is talking about. I've only ever seen it on Pluto though, I'm not even sure you can go there on Saturn.
its not a faction apartment is it, i know all factions were ment to get them.

i know there is one for BD on pluto, but would you belive it not on saturn(afaik)

Ka0s^
11-12-03, 14:17
Originally posted by Nippa
Yeah use a clan app it will be better you will be able to get a 4 active members in there :P

lol plenty of chairs tho nip :P

Scikar
11-12-03, 14:18
It's not an apartment. ;)

Ka0s^
11-12-03, 14:19
Originally posted by ezza
its not a faction apartment is it, i know all factions were ment to get them.

i know there is one for BD on pluto, but would you belive it not on saturn(afaik)

correct ezz FA on saturn dont have there faction apt YET ;)

ezza
11-12-03, 14:19
Originally posted by Scikar
It's not an apartment. ;)

oooo being all mysterious hey:p

zonk
11-12-03, 14:22
tell me tell me! :cool:

Devils Grace
11-12-03, 15:36
hold it in PP2 so BD dont have far to go:p

HAHAHAHAH

WUWU:D

superfresh
11-12-03, 15:44
Neogen aint a trade skill clan, and EOE have a number of good runners, so to say FA is a trade skill faction isnt right

FA has way fewer combat runners than before. They're out there, yes, but not in force like they used to be, since many have left for other factions.

Neogen and EoE look like solid clans though.

Lecko
11-12-03, 15:46
Don't hold it in the "special place". ;) It would become un-special. I'm sure certain clans will be monitoring FA faction to know where it is. Maybe they wanna leave us alone and let us organise to become a "strong enemy" again. Or just add it to appartment camping and stifle any community in TH:p

I'd come along, but I believe thats the weekend of RotK being released at the cinema. so I and prolly more will not be there... I want to know what happens though.

Ka0s^
11-12-03, 16:42
Comeon Guys im getting nuthing in this thread from FA runners

I KNOW UR OUT THERE lol

can u let FA runners know about this thread (even if it means saying "hey go check this thread" before u fill em with plasma etc

:)

Ka0s^
11-12-03, 20:44
so no1s interested ok fair enough ill tell Tamara not to bother

:(

Lecko
11-12-03, 20:49
Dude. Did you go online and ask? Try later tonight. I've already replied - I'm interested, but busy so I can't go :(

If the faction heads are only the using the forum to contact the runners, then they're missing something. I've never heard a peep from our faction councillor over faction chat ever. There's plenty of people there who would come if you ask...

hudsonbeck
11-12-03, 20:56
A member of UPC will be there to speak for our clan.

Hudson

=Chojin=
11-12-03, 23:00
there was a faction meeting b4... did jack.... w00to_O

i might come. thats if im not logged off in plaza 1.....

Ch0

Ka0s^
12-12-03, 02:37
Originally posted by Lecko
Dude. Did you go online and ask? Try later tonight. I've already replied - I'm interested, but busy so I can't go :(

If the faction heads are only the using the forum to contact the runners, then they're missing something. I've never heard a peep from our faction councillor over faction chat ever. There's plenty of people there who would come if you ask...

Ive spammed fac chat thers a post ingame and also ive aked those who have looked to tell others.

When ppl dont reply what am i supposed to do. Tamara is very busy OOC and she cant speak on Faction chat as her char is currently borked.

without being funny, it seems a waste of time holding it if nobody can be bothered to say they are coming.

rob444
12-12-03, 09:16
I'll be there and frag you all, bwahhaha :P

superfresh
12-12-03, 09:44
Sounds great. I'll be on extended leave for the holidays, and frothing at the mouth from NC withdrawal. At least one other person from our clan will be there. Looking forward to hearing about what's decided. :)

Crest
12-12-03, 11:15
When I did something similar ... about 6 months ago...About getting tangents together for a meeting ....

Guess what .. Nid came along and role played me forum, and laters was closed with a Keep in game stamp....

Hmm wonder how that works ???????