PDA

View Full Version : I'm truly Impressed :)

Mingerroo
10-12-03, 01:10
Today I created a PE pistoler. This is my first time playing in just over a month. I loved it. This isn't the same "going slowly downhill" game it used to be. I didn't crash once, not ONCE. I only have a huge graphical bug every once in a while but thats because of my card (it affects all games).

I met some cool people and we levelled together, nobody Pked me. I levelled up and got some cool weaponage. I had FUN. I went to the subway and what was this? It is cool. It has cool decoration and is just much more stylised. The copbots everywhere were a bit excess in my opinion but hey, Reeza is the leader and what he says goes.

All in all, anyone who has ever left and considered coming back should do, the game is a whole world of betterness.

So good work KK, I love the new styling of the Neocronicle, I love the NeMa (the warbot cola "taste of the waste" advert especially) and how events in the NC really relate to the game :) I guess this means I'm back for a good while then, hope BDoY makes it here in one piece and really kickstarts the new life for Neocron,

Mingoo

Vampire222
10-12-03, 01:13
uhhh... didnt crash.. yea, now you mention it i suddenly crash rarely

Resear
10-12-03, 01:17
Ive also noticed less crashes lately, its not unusual to play for 6h straight without a single crash.

[TgR]KILLER
10-12-03, 01:24
welcome back ^^ saw u in the aggies just before SS ganked poor chicky.. but still :p good to see ppl comming back.

Zanathos
10-12-03, 01:54
wait till the recent test server patches are fully tested ^_^

NeoChick
10-12-03, 02:05
Yea I had the bad experience yesterday of after having created a new TG char, then trying to make my way to NC
On the fourth try I actually made it to about city gates at which stage I crashed with some strange message that I have been put into my apmt

Damn.............when I relogged I was back in my apmt in TG

very annoying!

wun
10-12-03, 02:37
i remember comin first into retail...

i ran from TG to MB with my char which was a total of like 6hrs old.... no armor.. managed to get passed to damn dragon flies, just to find that the new faction rules (which weren't in beta) meant i got shredded by the guards at the MB gates... :D

|R@zor|
10-12-03, 05:23
I took a break from the game for a couple of months, and then came back and started a Spy rifleman, reminded me of what it was like when i was a newbie, lvling in Oz4 which i only ever did with my first tank (missed it out on my other characters)

I also wandered around the coast close to the east entrance to NC killing contaminated bats and wolfs, it was good fun

And i do agree that kk have made an effort making things look a lot better, the plants and gogus/citycoms in the Subway is just 1 example.