PDA

View Full Version : BrainPort: GR in Tech Haven SEC3

Archeus
09-12-03, 21:13
Seeing as they are planning a faction guard shuffle, hows about getting a GR at the TH3 shops? It could become the new anti-city Plaza?

Psyco Groupie
09-12-03, 21:19
hurrah .. er yeah good idea

Heavyporker
09-12-03, 21:52
hmm.. interesting idea...

but where exactly to put it? in the corner besides the benches? that'd be a good spot, maybe...

or on the ledge - the one that runs from the entrance to the ramp down into the shops?

it could work, and I support it entirely. Remove TH B GR and relocate it to TH Sec-3 !

um, I also recommend that there be TH security turrets in the niches around the columns... just so there's a bit more security. because last I saw, there weren't any security bots in the TH Mall, so yes, turrets needed there. Turrets beacuse they stay out of ppl's ways, and pop up when needed, and because, properly situated ( in the niches around the columns between the stores) they can shoot UP to the ledge too.

Furion
09-12-03, 22:51
i agree, a GR in TH 3 is needed!

and someone voted "maybe, other idea" but i dont see any other ideas o_O

g0rt
09-12-03, 23:20
th already has 2 grs, whereas MB has only 1 and TG has only 1

the walk from th2 to th3 aint far anyway

Maarten
09-12-03, 23:40
TH is three times as big as MB... And the current two GR's are very close to each other. A third one in the "mall" wouldn't hurt, but I wouldn't be upset if they wouldn't do it.

Heavyporker
09-12-03, 23:47
does no one read?

remove TH B GR... re-install into TH Sec-3 Mall.

There's a small bar in the TH B corridor - just move back the Bartender and counter, voila!

and um.. no... TH is about same size as MB, presumably...

MB has the front staircase as its own zone, there's MB sector 2 with all the storyline NPCs, hackboxes, and spiders, and there's MB sector 3 with the... *ahem* secrets.

Judge
10-12-03, 00:28
I like it..... except the fact that Crahn couldn't tradeskill there. As we don't like you tech freaks. :p

Ah well... I support it anyway, give somewhere else for anti-city factions to go.

Jest
10-12-03, 00:38
Yah Im all about that. A TH3 GR would be the ultimate win. :p

Psycho Killa
10-12-03, 01:09
Sounds good.

Though it isnt the only gr that needs to be added.