View Full Version : new account ... and then

Original monk
09-12-03, 19:36
i wanted to start a new account ... need a poker and a repper badly on saturn ... (and a hybrid ffcourse :P )
i went to the account pages and noticed this line when i pushed the: i want a regular account button:

To create an account you have to enter your cd-key. There can only be one account for a cd-key.

Does this means i have to order a second neocroncd online, wait a few days/ a week for it, to finally start my new account, only for the unique cdkey ??

or are there any other ways to sign in witouth the cdkey (like true the free trial period thingie), or even use the cdkey i allready have ... or order a regular cdkey by mail or sumthing ? i dunno, im a noob at these things, help me out please :)

thank you in advance, enjoy posting and playing the game

Sefran
09-12-03, 19:38
U have to get / download a new game.

Maarten
09-12-03, 19:39
Can't you start a new trial account?

OpTi
09-12-03, 19:40
start a trail account once the trial has finished it becomes a full account (as long as nohing goes wrong)

GT_Rince
09-12-03, 19:55
Originally posted by OpTi
start a trail account once the trial has finished it becomes a full account (as long as nohing goes wrong)

What he say ^^^

Original monk
09-12-03, 20:22
thanx alot all :) i was in panic allready :)

mods you can remove/close if you like, didnt want to make a mess :)

MkVenner
10-12-03, 21:49
but do u still have to pay the $29.99 for the game???

Jest
10-12-03, 21:51
Originally posted by MkVenner
but do u still have to pay the $29.99 for the game??? Yes for every new account past the trial you do.

MkVenner
10-12-03, 22:05
great..ok thanks