PDA

View Full Version : Tectonic Plate movement shifts Avenger mine?

garyu69
09-12-03, 18:35
I was walking along happily with my Map in my hand that i got from the NC instalation Game and got to the section that Avenger mine should be in. It wasn't there. o_O

It is correct on the new map now online, but has it always been wrong or was it just me?

jernau
09-12-03, 18:37
Always been wrong.

Not the only thing either.

[TgR]KILLER
09-12-03, 18:40
never realy played with that map.. always used and still use the map from neocron.ems.ru still gotta remove that one to see the new normal map hehe

bounty
09-12-03, 18:46
Maybe it is the scientist in me, but you should get some kind of award for the title of this thread, i laughed my ass off.

Heavyporker
09-12-03, 18:53
yeah, the title caught my attention...

it would so rock as a RP explanation for why some OPs aren't where they were supposed to be located on the old map.

Flyl
09-12-03, 19:07
Yeah its been like that forever. Just the same as heading south through tech haven brings you out at the north enterance and vice versa. I guess we put that down to "Magnetic walls of Tech Haven invert compass"

Q`alooaith
09-12-03, 23:37
the map was right at one point, but thing's moved... but that happened earlyer beta stage's or somthing so I can't think why it'd still be wrong...

BTW, like your sig flyl

Syntax-Error
10-12-03, 00:49
Ye it reminds me of what i think of them women... minus the liptick (i only do eye shadow ;) )

Jest
10-12-03, 01:02
Hawkins is (or has been in the past) wrong as well. :(

garyu69
10-12-03, 11:39
On a trip up north last night i was driving just North of Telza, you know the place with all the Fire Mobs, referred as Telza tower?

Well anyway, A bit of Plate movement has happened there too because the damn Road isn't where it should be on the map o_O
I nearly crashed :-\

L0KI
10-12-03, 11:41
Originally posted by Q`alooaith

BTW, like your sig flyl

Really? I think its sexist and stereotypical. Type of thing a 12 year old school girl would scribble on her text book after being dumped by the boyfriend she was madly in love with for the last 6 hours.

Flyl
10-12-03, 11:43
Now now lets not get into flaming especially when its completly off topic.

And in fact its quoted from human traffic.

L0KI
10-12-03, 11:44
I know, good film, but i still hate the quote :p

Didnt mean to flame btw

MOEP MOEP
10-12-03, 15:17
i just wanna check my signature :)

Mumblyfish
10-12-03, 15:36
What the fuck kind of crazy monitor resolutions are you running at? Flyl's sig breaks my h-scroll, and I LIKE my h-scroll...

Q`alooaith
10-12-03, 15:59
Originally posted by L0KI
Really? I think its sexist and stereotypical. Type of thing a 12 year old school girl would scribble on her text book after being dumped by the boyfriend she was madly in love with for the last 6 hours.

That's why I like it, it's full of emotion, hate and feeling clouded by pain of thing's since past...

Back to the topic at hand, many of the road's have shifted posistion now, I don't think it's tetonicaly caused, maybe a mudslide?

Flyl
11-12-03, 14:37
What the fuck kind of crazy monitor resolutions are you running at? Flyl's sig breaks my h-scroll, and I LIKE my h-scroll...

1280x1024 ^^