PDA

View Full Version : hybrids, kamichips, nerfs and power

Original monk
09-12-03, 13:09
Hello, i wanted to make a hybrid, i know theyve been nerfed to dead some time ago, but with the kamichip you can have a littlebit of the old hybrid back :)

Only those kamichips are extremely expensive due to obvious reasons ...

Thats why i wanted to ask KK to give the hybrids a reason, a way, so they can be viable: with the apukamichip ... by letting the kamisoldiers spawn again in a bit bigger quantity ... or by unnerfing the hybrid to -20 -15 % or so ...

gimme youre comments or tips for a good setup :)

owyeah and i also wonna have the chranepic btw :P

Mumblyfish
09-12-03, 13:19
Hybrids are just fine.

GT_Rince
09-12-03, 13:24
What are the Kami Chips and what drops them? Or are they a rare ?

shodanjr_gr
09-12-03, 13:29
Originally posted by GT_Rince
What are the Kami Chips and what drops them? Or are they a rare ?

They are chips that are being droped of DOY kamikaze mobs. They give a massive boost to ur combat skills and speed but also reduce ur resists by a lot (i think energy is particularly affected.)

BTW i voted for the first option, 30% nerf in theory (a lot more in reality) is wwaaayyyy too much.

Cyphor
09-12-03, 13:41
i voted for the second option, making it easier to find the mobs, if you un-nerf hybrids so that non-kami hybrids are viable you risk overpowering kami hybrids.

As kami hybrids seem balanced pvp wise they need to make both the apu kami and DS more easily obtainable, imo its unfair to have a class in the game that NEEDS two of the rarest chips to be viable.

ReefSmoker
09-12-03, 13:48
I voted to leave hybrids as they are - I commented about the issue in the 'don't nerf resurrection' thread started by LexxUK, and will quote what I said here to save anyone having to hunt for it :)

Originally posted by ReefSmoker
My apologies Original Monk, on reflection it seems I was a bit overboard with the power vs teamwork thing. If I may elaborate on what I meant...

We all want to be the best that we can, no denying that. I've already said that I take the time to tune my characters fairly regularly. However the PSI kami chips seem to be heralded as the new means to be hybrid. We all know how frustrating it was to come up against a hybrid who could deal immense damage, and at the same time they could defend themselves and their teammates really well. Hybrid was a term that only really came into operation after KK announced that they were splitting monks into two distinct groups. Many monks worked hard (no denying that a lot of effort was put in, and in most cases effort should be rewarded) to achieve the hybridness because it made them more powerful than a pure monk.

The goal to achieve hybridness appears to be on the table again. The power is desired, not because it will necessarily help them in a team, but because it means they are then self-sufficient. I shall refrain on commenting on the pros and cons of such an achievement.

Hope that clarifies what I was trying to say :)

I shall refrain from stating much more than that, other than the fact that I think the current trade-off for being a hybrid is sufficient in preventing a monk being too powerful in their own right. Pure monks are something I strongly favour, hybrids make playing a monk too easy - unless we were to revert to the beta 3 / pre-beta 4 state of monks, then there's no question about whether or not monks would be overpowered. Back then hardly anyone played a monk because it was effectively the 'runt class' of them all. They were still very useful, though as you can imagine they were not almighty, not by a long shot.

Take care,

Reefie

Mr_Snow
09-12-03, 14:00
Actually I would like to see hybrids back as a viable PvP class but not as indestructable as they were.

Everything would have to be tested first to make sure they cant be as strong as they were, but in reality KK dont undo nerfs so I doubt that they will be changed but I cant blame them cos people would probably be screaming to nerf hybrids again in a few months time.

CarniFlex
09-12-03, 15:21
hybrids as they are now are really fine. we die to pure energy... especially a holy lightning to the head and you die.

About making kami chips more obtainable... no. They supposed to be rare and let em be so. (selling 2 apu kami chip, very very expensive on saturn btw =)

About making mc5 parts more obtainable... yes. Make those units outside mc5, the high security ones 120/120 have a possibility of dropping mc5 parts so you wont have that griefing, exploiting inside mc5. or at least make the other "caves" around the area also have a base commander. so its not just one mob.

yeah but: with a kami in, you can't really go in an op war, beacause 10-20 hls and you're lieing down on ground

ehm, last time i checked no one except a pure ppu can survive 10-20 holy lightnings to the head. And yes you can goto an opwar with kami chip, spies do it with rifle chip as snipers etc. You can if you want, and you are a resource in the fight also. Anyone else telling you otherwise is just an idiot that have no clue or knowledge on how to play a patch 192 hybrid.

Serpent
09-12-03, 15:26
yeah but: with a kami in, you can't really go in an op war, beacause 10-20 hls and you're lieing down on ground :rolleyes:

Dribble Joy
09-12-03, 15:31
20% - 15% is too much really, hybrids would be too powerful, and those with a DS/kami would be insane.
A reduction to 25% is probably needed though.

TheEnemy
09-12-03, 15:38
Make the kami chips nerf your PPU power. After all, that is a defensive skill, and kami chips are supposed to make you vulnerable to attack.

ezza
09-12-03, 15:43
Originally posted by Cyphor
i voted for the second option, making it easier to find the mobs, if you un-nerf hybrids so that non-kami hybrids are viable you risk overpowering kami hybrids.

i agree with cyphor here, although i would like hybrids to get less of a nerf so i could kill people with ease etc, i think if they were to do that, the kami hybrids would be even harder than they are, take someone like monsoon who has a good setup, and although he is tough it still is possible to beat him(though not done it since hes worked on his setup), but with even a slight un nerf you would see massivly powerful hybrids again.

and id rather not see the boards filled with nerf the hybrid, hybrids over powered etc etc.

good luck with the hybrid anyway OriginaL

Edit: ill proberbly start playing my monk again once less people are monks, though at least now i look individual again

Cruzbroker
09-12-03, 15:47
I voted for increasing kami chips.. yes, they are rare, but it makes hybrids tooo rare also..

or put teh thing to 25% and make kami chip have -ppu (-15?)..

getting DS is so hard anyway...

ReefSmoker
09-12-03, 15:53
TBH I'm actually in favour of kami chips remaining rare - they're the one item that has become truly rare in Neocron and I would like to see them remain that way. I don't have one, before anyone suggests that I do ;)

MC5 chips are commonplace now, they were meant to be the rare item. It's funny though, kami chips were meant to be for mid-level runners so when it became apparent that they were only obtained / being used by the high-level runners I think Reakktor actually did the right thing by removing the kami mobs from their original place and making them into more of an event mob that rarely appears. If I'm wrong and they are still around regularly, then please let me know that I'm incorrect in what I've said :)

Take care,

Reefie

Freaky Deaky
09-12-03, 16:30
stop the discussion...:eek:

the hybrids are fine as they are.
you can solo hunt mobs - not the energy mobs...
(perhaps) you can win against another player when you are prepared for battle...

but can we pls stop those plenty of threads about hybrids?

if you found a way to play a hybrid - do it...

if you have fun - superb

if you think he sucks - lom

you can always see people calculating with skillmanagers, testing on testserver with all the premium stuff...
and fighting a 1on1 - (all buffed and fresh shelters and a heal running)

----> i just got fun playing my hybrid (again), without being the über-pvp-monk... just for playing a monk and dont need to take another monk with me ;)

btw: one wish... pls decrease the rank of hybrids... it sucks being damned to hunt only 120/120 mobs - err to get loot

hmm, gonna drink a coffee now

yummie

Opar
09-12-03, 18:26
either the second option or firstr option woul dbe acceptable IMO.

The hybrid nerf simply led to more whining. a hybrid nerf of smaller proportions would be nice.

more kamis, however, would lead to too much cash circulating around @_@

Psycho Killa
09-12-03, 18:46
Hey guess what a person who knows what there doing with a hybrid doesnt even need all the best imps and can still beat pretty much any class one on one. So no leave them as is.

Only acceptable option is #2 because its a bit unfair that theres like one clan on each server that has all the kami chips stock piled. Though not to many should be spawned just to keep it a rare item... just not too rare.

KimmyG
09-12-03, 18:47
who ever said you needed a kami to make a hybrid?

extract
09-12-03, 18:48
i like things the way they are, me personally I dont usually have time or patience to aquire the things it would take to make a viable hybrid such as a DS and or apu kami, so i think that the people who have sacraficed their time and possibly valuable items to get these things deserve the hybrid they have....also it keeps every tom dick and jane from making a hybrid or things would almost be like they were before hybrids got nerfed.....

Originally posted by KimmyG
who ever said you needed a kami to make a hybrid?

youre right its not totally neccisary, however good luck taking any real dmg or giving any the points youd have to distribute to get a decent apu lvl from ppu just wouldnt allow for a very powerful setup...youd be lucky to get any decent dmg from halos and blessed buffs........without an apu kami of course

MayhemMike
09-12-03, 18:49
You don't need a kami to make a good hybrid setup.. :D
I mean, hybrids will be dead for sure after this patch with the range decrease.

Flyl
09-12-03, 18:55
Hybrids are fine as they are. Hybrids aren't meant to be powerful, a good hybrid is only good because of the skill of the player playing them. Right now we have pures. Pures dont need skill. Pure PPU won't die without making mistakes. Pure APU will kill anything without getting hit. Thats how KK wanted it.

If you want a hybrid you need to be paricularly good at the game. Even a hybrid with a Kami APU chip, Dimension Splitter, and PSI core will still drop like a brick when hit if you don't set it up correctly.

The hybrid I play however... ^_^

[edit]
RE: Kamispawns, theres 50 APU kami chips on pluto approximatly. There are on average 90-250 players logged in. Kami soliders don't need to spawn. Theres enough of the chips about.

So I'll choose option number 5. (the secret one): Leave hybrids for people who know how to play the game and stfu whining.

KRIMINAL99
09-12-03, 19:07
I agree that its wrong that 10 ppl have access to the APU kami and noone else

However IMO they all need to be wiped from server... The old hybrids were like so incredibly overpowered it wasn't even funny.

The kami hybrids are still overpowered but its going to take ages before its totally realized because they are still less so than the old hybrids...

When KK said they never intended hybrids the reason is obvious to me...

APU does double the damage of everyone else at the same level and has much easier attack methods with the justification that they have crap defense.

PPU has incredible defenses and awesome abillities that noone else does with the justification that they have no or very little offense.

Even if they had avg damage and avg defense, hybrids are ALREADY overpowered because they still have both those awesome ppu abilities and the easier range attack method (point click no aim, not crap dam like melee, med rng, dam boost, really fast heal, freeze etc etc)

But on top of that kami hybrids can have better defenses than tanks..

Screw hybrids altogether just make apu and ppu mutually exclusive.

Original monk
09-12-03, 20:02
ty for youre intresting comments, and about it taking away -ppu or remove the ppw or sumthing ... that aint a bad idea, but then the hybrids using them and running around with em cant use em anymore ... dunno what kk thinks about this, thre harvested by small groups of individuals anyway ...

also i dont know what the new patch gonna bring for the hybrids .. im curious :)

and indeed they wherent meant to be ultrarares, its because they removed em or spawned em so rarely that there prices raised artificially ... not my idea of a real rare, altough i have some tigerblood etc left from when larents where still alive :) but indeed, the people that payed hi prices for it dont want it nerfed ffcourse, neither would i to be honest after paying/working hard for the chip

and to Flyl: like freaky deaky said: "playing hybrid is mainly for fun".

Dont make some sort of science of it lol, its not that hard and its certainly not all about skill and setups, people like to use the word skill for alot lately ...

And i dont play pluto as you know, i play saturn (dont you remember me and youre old saturn clan anymore ? the clan is long gone by now like you allready may have noticed :) )
and on saturn there are like 10 chips for all of us , in a figure of speech ...

and yust so ya know for sure: there is NO secret option 5 : certainlly not containing the words stfu ... and about people knowing how to play or not i refer to 2 sentences above this one hehe

i think i better wait whats happening till lomming my monk, or making a new one, im uncertain about the upcomming monknerfs, ppu and apu, and im also uncertain about the destiny of the kamichips ... still i need one on saturn if you can hook me up :)

thanx for the replies, enjoy posting and playin game

edit: carniflex, i must apologize for being annoying last night on the ooc :) i like the name you tell here in youre thread :)

"patch 192 hybrids" :)

Strych9
09-12-03, 21:20
I agree totally with Krim.

Did I just say that?

o_O

KK has never intended for hybrids to be the least bit viable. Back when hybrids first existed, a select few monks (back when only a select few where even anywhere near capped) became hybrid and everyone on the server screamed about it.

KK never wanted that, and since that time, every change to the monk has pretty much been to stop hybrid viability. MST used to not exist- that was pretty much added to suck up PSI points to stop Hybrids from being uber.

It seems KK has wanted them to be mutually exclusive this whole time.. or at least have the hybrids extremely gimped... but the steps that they have taken have fallen short.

Just make all Psi based gloves APU and PPU specific, so that you can only equip the APU based glove if your PPU is 30 or under. You can only equip the PPU glove if APU is 30 or under. And you must have one of the two gloves on in order to use ANY spells. (you would have to work it out with imps and such to make sure people can still have in PC and DS and still function)

Then APUs can have basic spells through shelter and damage boost. PPUs can have through energy ball blast.

Regardless of the answer, everyone needs to remember- KK does not want hybrids as a viable option.

CarniFlex
09-12-03, 21:37
Strych9
Regardless of the answer, everyone needs to remember- KK does not want hybrids as a viable option.

Nope your wrong bout that one. they didnt want people to have uber defence and uber offence at same time. hybrids as of now doesnt have either. they can still be killed from 2 pistol spies with good aim and some skills. kami hybrids still have -200 energy and -100 piercing... you dont compensate for all that with armour and a good con setup.

/edit did i mention i have no respect for pistol spies whatsoever :p

Strych9
09-12-03, 21:43
Originally posted by CarniFlex
Nope your wrong bout that one. they didnt want people to have uber defence and uber offence at same time. hybrids as of now doesnt have either. they can still be killed from 2 pistol spies with good aim and some skills. kami hybrids still have -200 energy and -100 piercing... you dont compensate for all that with armour and a good con setup.Well, Im not wrong, in that the idea of "viable" is defined by the community.

Meaning, if people keep whining about hybrids, or the hybrid monks keep bragging about how bad they are... and if that translates into hybrids being viable, then KK will take action.

See what I am saying?

So above you are saying that they arent uber any more... and that is fine. When you say 2 pistol spies... you are saying that is enough to break down the defense, or are you saying that in a fight, 2 pistols spies would win? (i.e. be able to stand up to the APU attacks as well).

But while you say the Kami setup isnt uber, a LOT of people are laughing, and saying you dont need the Kami for a legit hybrid... which removes your point entirely.

bounty
09-12-03, 21:47
I agree with the fact that in order to play a certain class you need a DS AND a kami chip. It shouldn't be exclusive to the people that have the most money, whore the most chips, or camp the best mobs. Anyone disagreeing here, is one of those people i just described.

KRIMINAL99
09-12-03, 21:52
. kami hybrids still have -200 energy and -100 piercing... you dont compensate for all that with armour and a good con setup.

You can more than compensate for it with armour a good con setup and even lowest dam % Holy shelter and a decent Holy Deflector. There was a thread not too long ago showing such a setup, he ended up with about 105 energy and he had like 42 or 52 piercing. Considering having 100 armour resists 66% of damage and then low end shelter resists like 51% after that...
Holy deflector is like 73% after the armour.

Both of those mean the hybrid is taking something like 15% of original damage (after pvp reduction) compared to a tank who can take no less than 24% with their resists..

The guy had 320 hps but said he could tweak for a substantial amount more... 320 put him about even with my tank.. If he got more he wouldve had better defense than me in every way.

Mumblyfish
09-12-03, 21:57
You're right about one thing, though. Too many people are playing hybrids. Now every wife and her whore of a son is trying hybrid setups.

If I see another hybrid on Pluto I'm rolling a sodding rifle tank.

g0rt
09-12-03, 23:13
said it before, not gonna explain it again

non-kami-hybrid > tank/spy/apu/pe ... when it comes to soloing

only chance of killing them is with a ppu, or a general gank

hybrids are not nerfed, they have thier place. they are an amazing solo class, but not as good as APU or PPU for teams.

Freaky Deaky
09-12-03, 23:42
Originally posted by KRIMINAL99
You can more than compensate for it with armour a good con setup and even lowest dam % Holy shelter and a decent Holy Deflector. There was a thread not too long ago showing such a setup, he ended up with about 105 energy and he had like 42 or 52 piercing. Considering having 100 armour resists 66% of damage and then low end shelter resists like 51% after that...
Holy deflector is like 73% after the armour.

Both of those mean the hybrid is taking something like 15% of original damage (after pvp reduction) compared to a tank who can take no less than 24% with their resists..

The guy had 320 hps but said he could tweak for a substantial amount more... 320 put him about even with my tank.. If he got more he wouldve had better defense than me in every way.

have you played a kami hybrid?

i think not. forget the skillmanager setups. it is pretty hard to compensate the negative effects. if you can even compensate them. with the exp psi 3 you get -20 resist force. so tell me... how you gonna compensate this?
without any transport? o_O
with a resistor? and loose the +15 psu and ppw?

if you havent tested it yourself... dont believe the others 8|

Shadow Dancer
10-12-03, 00:28
Originally posted by Cyphor

As kami hybrids seem balanced pvp wise they need to make both the apu kami and DS more easily obtainable, imo its unfair to have a class in the game that NEEDS two of the rarest chips to be viable.

You don't need both ds and kami, just one or the other.

I vote for making kami mods back in the game. Technically a hybrid a bit more powerufl than the other classes, so having to obtain these rare chips is the price you pay for that.

I don't think hybrids should get lesser hybrid penalty.

Hybrids are fine and kick ass.

bounty
10-12-03, 00:33
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
You don't need both ds and kami, just one or the other.

I vote for making kami mods back in the game. Technically a hybrid a bit more powerufl than the other classes, so having to obtain these rare chips is the price you pay for that.

I don't think hybrids should get lesser hybrid penalty.

Hybrids are fine and kick ass.

nah, you need both and this is talking to some of the people that have extensive knowledge on the subject, not from my own mouth. IF you know of a setup that is viable with a kami or a DS, but not both, then you are the only one.

Shadow Dancer
10-12-03, 00:38
Originally posted by bounty
nah, you need both and this is talking to some of the people that have extensive knowledge on the subject, not from my own mouth. IF you know of a setup that is viable with a kami or a DS, but not both, then you are the only one.

:lol:

You don't need both, TRUST me. I also have extensive knowledge on the subject. Their are some people who can't live without every spell being 5 slot ultimated or the best of the best of the best equipment. You can't really listen to them, they only see in black and white IMO.

My spells aren't the best, neither is my setup, and I still kick ass.

Not to sound conceited though.......... :p

hose187
10-12-03, 05:50
You absolutely DO NOT need a kami. Anyone ever looked at the skills guide? Put all the numbers in the APU and PPU damage formulas and look at what you get. The only thing the kami chip does is force you to use the blessed spells. Basic s/d without the insane negative to energy and pierce is just as good as blessed wth a kami, and you can put out the same amount of damage (about the same as an APU's e-beam after you DB opponent).

CarniFlex
10-12-03, 10:36
freaky deaky
if you havent tested it yourself... dont believe the others

this thread is so full off bs and people who heard from a friend's friend ASS about hybrid setups that is sooo uber. why dont you all just go try it out before you come here and say I know how to make a uber hybrid without kami, you cant and you wont be able to. You NEED all extra points from ds, kami, psicore, exp psi3 to actually make it work. And then you still have a kami hybrid, Kami as in suicidal hybrid...

Flyl
10-12-03, 11:16
have you played a kami hybrid?

Yes actually, I have. I've setup a friends kami hybrid so they can take 10 bursts from a CS (xray or xhehat) without healing and still come out of it alive, when healing and/or moving, any tank, apu, pe, spy, anything, will always die first with me coming out with at least 80% of my health.

With a properly set up hybrid the only two ways there are to kill them is parashock, or the "FreedomForce" approach of 6 of their members for each of yours.

with the exp psi 3 you get -20 resist force.

Note I never said I lived against a Nova CS :P

Oh and peirce hurts a lot, but if you keep moving the agility/ath bonus on the kami chip will be enough to keep you alive for a fair while.

Freaky Deaky
10-12-03, 12:32
Originally posted by Flyl
Yes actually, I have....
...Note I never said I lived against a Nova CS :P

Oh and peirce hurts a lot, but if you keep moving the agility/ath bonus on the kami chip will be enough to keep you alive for a fair while.

i read some times "yeah, my setup tells me i have very good resis, so i can take many damage of this or that weapon" or "a friend of mine gets 15-20 HL`s on his head and lives" or "i can get as good shelters as a pure ppu"...

this is bs. i got a hybrid with a kami inside. tried to take away the negative effect of the kami -enr resi/armor. but i take a lot of damage of a e.g hl.

i can hunt solo if i want, and thats fun. but it`s not fun only to fight against 120/120 mobs to perhaps get some loot.
in pvp i might have a chance if i attack first.
i pe with a libby killed me in seconds... sure... ican run... but i cant cast my modules (spells :confused: ) while running - the halo perhaps, or an ultimated enr beam.

so...what i want to tell here. imho the hybrid is fun to play. cause it is a better solo character than the pe. but you have to get very expensive equipment. the rank sucks really. the almighty HL/HP hybrids arent very dangerous. with force you fall like err a spy? :angel:

with the upcoming range reduction...let`s see :eek:

edit: Flyl... can you PLS reduce your sig a bit in the h-axis? it crushes my screen :p

edit 2: there is no need for a nova cs. every tank has a speed gatlin. every spy/pe has a PE or libby... and that weapons hurt :(

CarniFlex
10-12-03, 13:19
Freaky deaky do you play hybrid on saturn? you seem to actually know some stuff bout playing kami hybrid. You ever tried taking out the kami chip and see what kind of %antage you get on shelter/deflector and apu spells?

Shadow Dancer
10-12-03, 13:32
Freaky. about my kami hybrid. He runs at lightning speed, does good damage, run/casts, and takes less damage from HL than any other char(except ppu). If you come to pluto I can show you. I've defeated pes with libs, tanks with speed gats, and apus. Believe it or not apus are the easiest. Pes are the hardest, tanks come next, spy and apu are easy. Pierce doesn't scare me. As a matter of fact, i can setup myself to have better defense against it, but i'm lazy.

I haven't lost 1v1 'yet'. I stress yet because I know sooner or later i'll have a bad day, i'll screw up, fre, lag, or maybe the person will just out-skill me to such a degree that i lose. But I do know that my hybrid is very "very" strong and viable.

The only thing I hate about my hybrid is the painful leveling and crappy XP. I regret lomming so early and wish now that I capped first then lommed. :(

EDIT:You got a char on pluto?

CarniFlex
10-12-03, 14:37
Shadow Dancer
my kami hybrid. He runs at lightning speed, does good damage, run/casts, and takes less damage from HL than any other char(except ppu).

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

youre either lying or exploiting something cause you cant survive a holy lightning bombardment with kami chip in. I tried it, with maxing out with resistor chip, heat3, drug to use heavy energy belt and a natural 114 in energy resist and selfcast holy shelter. You still get pwned by holy lightning.

Freaky Deaky
10-12-03, 15:07
i play on uranus :eek:

what i want to say: i dont like those "planned" pvp matches... they doesnt show the real hard world of nc :(

you can buff up freshly, cast your def, shelter so they last long and cast a heal. those fights arent realistic. i always get backstabbed, so i have to manage all the stuff while already fighting.
i think nearly any class should win with first strike ability :D

which spell are you using?

perhaps you can pm your skill setup (if you want to), cause i cant believe you take more hl`s than a tank without instant healing yourself. when i am on pluto, ill direct you (shoadowdancer is your name?)

perhaps ill try to take out the kami to test, but it is fun to feel a bit like an old hybrid 8| while hunting mobs...

Shadow Dancer
10-12-03, 22:27
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

youre either lying or exploiting something cause you cant survive a holy lightning bombardment with kami chip in. I tried it, with maxing out with resistor chip, heat3, drug to use heavy energy belt and a natural 114 in energy resist and selfcast holy shelter. You still get pwned by holy lightning.

I'm not lying. And what do you mean a holy lightning bombardment? I don't just stand still either ya know. o_O

Originally posted by Freaky Deaky
i play on uranus :eek:

what i want to say: i dont like those "planned" pvp matches... they doesnt show the real hard world of nc :(

you can buff up freshly, cast your def, shelter so they last long and cast a heal. those fights arent realistic. i always get backstabbed, so i have to manage all the stuff while already fighting.
i think nearly any class should win with first strike ability :D

which spell are you using?

perhaps you can pm your skill setup (if you want to), cause i cant believe you take more hl`s than a tank without instant healing yourself. when i am on pluto, ill direct you (shoadowdancer is your name?)

perhaps ill try to take out the kami to test, but it is fun to feel a bit like an old hybrid 8| while hunting mobs...

My name on pluto is Dark Mind.

Um, I don't like planned pvp matches either. But I do "better" in a real fight than in duels, because of no lame rules or restrictions.

:p

EDIT: Nice sig freaky. :lol:

CarniFlex
11-12-03, 00:40
shadow dancer, you dont have to move around, a apu gets 5-6 right clicks on your imsy vimsy body you go down regardless if you have your full shelter and heals on you.

and takes less damage from HL than any other char(except ppu)

Now that is a lie. A pe can get better con setup with armour and a basic shelter than a kami hybrid ever will.

Shadow Dancer
11-12-03, 00:41
shadow dancer, you dont have to move around, a apu gets 5-6 right clicks on your imsy vimsy body you go down regardless if you have your full shelter and heals on you.

*beep* wrong

But whatever, I guess we disagree.

CarniFlex
11-12-03, 02:06
ARASDGHDFGGFGTEG !½!½½#

I want to move one of my characters to pluto just to kill that bloody hybrid shadow grrr.... to lazy to level up a char just to kill one guy. NO ONE IS WORTH IT THAT MUCH :p

Lafiel
11-12-03, 03:43
yes lets make another 'rare' item worthless

SorkZmok
11-12-03, 05:15
Well i already met hybrids i had no chance to beat them. o_O

KK should really PLAY this dumb game with the new items they introduce BEFORE they put em into retail.

Its the same shit everytime. KK comes up with new items. Everything seems to be fine. Some time later the first ppl worked out new setups and shit that are way beyond what KK ever thought of when they introduced the new items. WTF IS THE DUMB TS FOR? Trying out setups? Fuck, 90% of the ppl who play TS do nothing else!

Err, dont take my post too serious. But i can already see the new load of hybrids coming up. Although theyre head to head with all those new spies atm ;)