PDA

View Full Version : What an experience I had in 10 minutes!

Zanathos
08-12-03, 23:07
I log into Pluto, go on my char there, I get the anoying syncronizing that happens half the time when you log on.

I log off, log back in, everything is fine. I go to check my mail, crashes when I click on the terminal.

I log back in, check my mail.

I log out after, it crashes again after I log out.

I log in again, go to Saturn on my Pistol PE. I'm syncronizing again.....

I log out, back in, I'm fine again.

I leave my clan apartment, go get poked in plaza 1.

I get poked and GR to MB, I crash again.

I log back in, run around, buy a drug to use my PA.

I go outside. I crash again.

Log back in, go just outside the main gate, get warned by a CM runner that there are TG and FA outside MB, 3 seconds later, a spy twice my size kills me in about 7 shots.

Oh boy! What an experience in 10 minutes time!

ezza
08-12-03, 23:11
when shit like that happens i normally log of for a bit, saves on the blood pressure, also stops me beating the shit out of my computer:D

ReefSmoker
08-12-03, 23:13
ROFL while I've not experienced anything as bad as that for a wee while, I can fully sympathise, it happens to most of us sooner or later !!

Ezza is right on the mark with his advice, it's the best thing to do when the game decides to freak out on you ;)

Take care,

Reefie

retr0n
08-12-03, 23:30
usually when stuff like that heppends to me (not that much nowdays though)
i just watch some pr0n and go for a smoke... :D

zonk
09-12-03, 00:51
I would just kick the shit out of my PC, throw it out of the window and buy a new one.

Too bad im poor :D

Maarten
09-12-03, 00:59
Why does everyone always crash when they use the citycom? I have never any problems with it...

Ghard
09-12-03, 01:01
then ure lucky and ure time will come muhahahahaha

•Super|\|ova•
09-12-03, 01:50
Originally posted by Ghard
then ure lucky and ure time will come muhahahahaha

Yup. The CityCom causes the most of the fatals.

naimex
09-12-03, 05:52
sounds like oooone baaad day m8..

unfortunately.. i know how you feel..

Keiron
09-12-03, 05:56
I usually only crash with the citycom when dealing with moneh, but boy does it give a framerate hit. 200 in my appy to 2 or 3, in my appy with citycom open.

NeoChick
09-12-03, 07:01
Those ten minutes are still more exciting than playing SWG
:D :D :D :D

SigmaDraconis
09-12-03, 07:36
I CDT or FRE EVERY FREAKIN TIME i relog or switch charactors...everytime no joke. Also find i crash when emptying loot windows quite often, only crashed at a citycom a few times tho.

Superbron
09-12-03, 10:19
Maarten Why does everyone always crash when they use the citycom? I have never any problems with it...
Ooh bad citycom-virus!!!

LVirus
09-12-03, 10:29
Originally posted by ReefSmoker
ROFL while I've not experienced anything as bad as that for a wee while, I can fully sympathise, it happens to most of us sooner or later !!

Ezza is right on the mark with his advice, it's the best thing to do when the game decides to freak out on you ;)

Take care,

Reefie

Reefie you back? Because we just talked about you last nite. I think we found your clone @ TG .. his name is Lore ;)

ReefSmoker
09-12-03, 11:23
Originally posted by LVirus
Reefie you back?

I never left.

garyu69
09-12-03, 12:41
that sucks.

I seem to be the luckiest person alive. I get the occassional sync problem but that is about it.

A couple of FRE;s a week now since last patch too.