PDA

View Full Version : Dam Op

KimmyG
08-12-03, 20:07
Last night we go to take some ops and the reply we get from the hiolding clan is we in NF right now so screw you guys. So enemy clan waits till 1 person is on this mourning to retake. That is the lame.

This game needs a forum where you can name names a pure game forum. Dont give me use the ingame forums either they suck. Some clan pusses out of a fight, lets see some statements and mocks regarding it, and when there name is being publicized alot on how they only show up at 5 am and ninja hack the op and never bother to show up to fight for it maybe it will add some incentive to show some balls and fight.

Mumblyfish
08-12-03, 20:11
Apesadumbrado, no hablo francés.

Rade
08-12-03, 20:13
SB style Bane Circles. Please.

Hm I think Ima go bump that thread.

japata
08-12-03, 20:14
I don't usually judge spelling in international forums, but this is just something incredible! Keep up the good work! :D

evs
08-12-03, 20:29
*whistles looks at room and walks out confused*

KimmyG
08-12-03, 20:36
There ran spell check it should be better now.

Mumblyfish
08-12-03, 20:39
What language do you have spellcheck set for? Make sure you take it off Mandarin.

Seriously. Spell checker can't save a post that doesn't make any sense anyway. A spell checker can't insert much needed words in the right place, or insert some magical grammer.

Why don't you tell us what happened in pictures?

Rade
08-12-03, 20:39
Now it almost makes sense ;D I agree tho, reputation is one of
the biggest incentives to fight. If we had a active more or less
unmoderated forum for each server where the clanbashing was
allowed to run freely I think more people would work on their
reps. Then again it might make the enviroment alot more hostile.

KimmyG
08-12-03, 20:41
Originally posted by Mumblyfish
What language do you have spellcheck set for? Make sure you take it off Mandarin.

Seriously. Spell checker can't save a post that doesn't make any sense anyway. A spell checker can't insert much needed words in the right place, or insert some magical grammer.

Why don't you tell us what happened in pictures?

I ran the checker in my mind and took 5 mins on the thread instead of 2. Its not that I cant spell it is i am lazy

Mumblyfish
08-12-03, 20:42
Thumbs up ++ ;)

Just ignore me, I'm being an e-cunt.

08-12-03, 21:13
Who cares about a reputation? People say stupid BS most of the time anyway.

KimmyG
08-12-03, 21:28
Originally posted by #151988
Who cares about a reputation? People say stupid BS most of the time anyway.

Trust me people do.

g0rt
08-12-03, 21:44
There should be something implamented to stop ninja hacking.

Its bullshit that clans will just be like..."meh"...and not bother showing up to defend, knowing they will just ninja hack the op because they have more european players then the other clan.

Something should be done

Rade
08-12-03, 22:27
Originally posted by g0rt
There should be something implamented to stop ninja hacking.

Its bullshit that clans will just be like..."meh"...and not bother showing up to defend, knowing they will just ninja hack the op because they have more european players then the other clan.

Something should be done

Yes, something like this (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=84096) for example, I explained KimmyGs point
and ellaborated it a little at the bottom, if people like it enough Ill
start a new BP thread about it.

KimmyG
08-12-03, 22:38
Yea rade thats where I get alot of my opinions and ideas. I hold shadowbane in with very respect and I would play it none stop if this game didn't have such a large hold on me. But shadowbane is one of the best setup PvP games ever.

Rade
08-12-03, 22:42
For some reason SB was unplayable due to lag spikes for me.

KimmyG
08-12-03, 22:45
It got better I once didn't crash once in a 400 man battle lag was terrible but I can't think of many games that could handle 400 player going at it. Anyway I think this game could really improve its pvp element by useing some of SB ideals.

Rade
08-12-03, 22:46
Originally posted by KimmyG
It got better I once didn't crash once in a 400 man battle lag was terrible but I can't think of many games that could handle 400 player going at it. Anyway I think this game could really improve its pvp element by useing some of SB ideals.

Well everyone keeps saying "it got better" but for me it was
unplayable just two weeks ago :wtf:

KimmyG
08-12-03, 22:47
Thats odd when i was playing it was 90% more playable. Maybe its location though.

Dont Mess
08-12-03, 22:52
wat server u talkin bout

Rade
08-12-03, 22:55
I tried mourning, deception and corruption, same on all three.