PDA

View Full Version : Regents Legacy

Crest
08-12-03, 18:23
OPk so we go there me = PPU and a Spy (Both HI to Mid levels)

And hey a Enemy tank and a monk attacks us, so we wasted the tank and allow the PPU to leave with half life. (Not very good ppu)

We hacka few belts and stuff amd kill some of the soldiers when we finaly reach the Bridge structure - the one along the path but not at the end....

We are here for a few minutes killing mobs and all when I C the PPU's name in local ... He Paras the Spy and damage boosts him...Not that I care cause I just heal and defelct ....

I C him on top of the bridge and Para him back .... This goes on for a bout 5 mins .. constantly hitting the spy .. and me protecting.....

Eventually we decide to go and hurt the bugegr as we were getting pissed off. But could not find how he got on top

We searched all sides of this bridge and could not get up ...How did he do this ... Anyone got tips ????

jernau
08-12-03, 18:37
I've always wondered if you could get up there but never found a way.

ReefSmoker
08-12-03, 18:52
I can't say for sure now, but back in the day you sometimes got stuck in the invisible barrier that covered the entrance to Regants, so reset position was the only way to get out of it, unfortunately reset position put you under the bridge and in the water. It was a slow death, drowning while watching first your stamina, and then your health dribbling down. Death was a mercy, but the cost was loosing everything in your quickbelt.

This was changed so that reset position placed you higher up - my guess is that nowadays res pos places you directly on top of the bridge.

Pretty lame way to get his revenge on your team I have to say. Hope he got his dues in the end !

Take care,

Reefie

PS If I've posted some sort of exploit then can a mod take care of the edit ? Reason I'm unsure of whether this is an exploit or not is because reset position in itself has never been considered an exploit.

greendonkeyuk
08-12-03, 19:36
what a lamer. jeez. nah ive never found a way to get on top of the building there either, its solid walls all the way around and you got all that water to wade through too. reefies solution sounds like the most plausible to me.