PDA

View Full Version : New idea, Melee Weapon

Lexxuk
08-12-03, 15:28
Melee is pretty much, hand to hand combat, hitting someone with a club, till they die, or their brains fall out of their ears, mindless fun when you think about it :D

Anyway, every other class, except melee has weaponry which can destroy at toe to toe, or a bit further away, to the other side of the zone, except melee.

My idea for this, is a throwable melee weapon, like a boomarang, or however it is spelt :p The melee user, instead of running at them and clubbing them to death, could throw throwing knives, or something like that, these things would only be low level, kind of a leveling aid (tl 50 tops say), and would work like ammo, you get a box of 20 throwing knives, which you throw at the mob. Your melee skill would effect throwing rate/range/damage.

Would be a nice leveling aid for the new melee users who can then level up without dying so much, till they can start using the rare claw/knife/sword.

Keiron
08-12-03, 15:30
Wow, a Lexxuk idea I like. How did that happen?!

Lexxuk
08-12-03, 15:31
Originally posted by Keiron
Wow, a Lexxuk idea I like. How did that happen?!

my next idea is a vote to remove a server, wonder which server will get the most votes :rolleyes:

Dont Mess
08-12-03, 15:36
OOOO and there could be a rare 1 which we need a name 4 it could be like the drones u make one and then u have 2 research it 2 make more that would be cool.

URANUS GET THE FUK AWAY DUMB SERVER

[TgR]KILLER
08-12-03, 16:18
Yea i like the idea.. TL 105 6 part rare melee trowing swords.. cause knives are to little to be trown as rare ^^ ofcourse like drones u should be aible to BP them or else it gets a bit costy..

Opar
08-12-03, 18:23
ONOZ! LASYBOOMERANG!!!! anyway.

Get rid of uranus :D

MjukisDjur
08-12-03, 18:31
well, I would be happy if the damn top lvl melee weapons actually could scratch a buffed person. Now (with tons of luck) you might be able to kill a 20/20 if he is afk :P

Shadow Dancer
08-12-03, 19:40
Um, omg, I think this is a great idea.

Why not make the lowest "rare" boomerang enough for the PE to use, and the highest rare only for tanks? :eek:

I think it should be throwing knives and boomerang.

Incidently, I think this game sould have a "bow" skill. You're telling me they don't have advanced tech bows like the one rambo used in First Blood? :D

Nidhogg
08-12-03, 19:42
Attention please. Melee lovin' in the Test Server patch...

N

Shadow Dancer
08-12-03, 19:45
Ahh just saw the new patch. Thanks Nid.

I wonder if the range increase is good enough. I've actually wanted to try melee tank before. Especially for the nice colored PA. :p

Mumblyfish
08-12-03, 19:52
Can't wait to have a reason to bust some melee lovin' on the unsuspecting hordes of Pluto.

Now if only I could get aiming higher than 89% on a Commando...