PDA

View Full Version : What will Reza Give Us for Chrismas ?

Kunundrum
08-12-03, 04:23
Last year we got the Xmas Patch... so I wonder what's on the table this year... Gifts maybe ?

Who knows

I'm hoping santa Brings me a artifact 5 slotted Pain easer and a Synaptic accelerator.

what do you want for X-mas ?

Kendo Averly
08-12-03, 04:24
A good cyperpunk mmorpg without idiotic amounts of levelling. ;)

BombShell
08-12-03, 04:24
Originally posted by Kunundrum
Last year we got the Xmas Patch... so I wonder what's on the table this year... Gifts maybe ?

Who knows

I'm hoping santa Brings me a artifact 5 slotted Pain easer and a Synaptic accelerator.

what do you want for X-mas ?

Hope a patch a really really good patch :)

Whitestuff
08-12-03, 05:43
An MC5 Herc Chip on Saturn. . . oh yeah, you wanted realistic answers.....

A Christmas Tree. In my APT in TH.

ResurgencE
08-12-03, 09:07
When i used to play TFC, i found myself logging into the servers on Christmas to find that when i flung a grenade, it'd be a neatly-wrapped present rather than a bomb.

There were a few other small but humorous surprises such as these. It was taken out after the festive season, of course.

Necrosadistic
08-12-03, 09:11
All the copbots will look like Santa, while all the faction guards will change into little elves...

Original monk
08-12-03, 10:05
besides the working copbotsplasmarifles and the proximity mines i gonna get from reeza ;)

i am sure we all get 6 botlles of especialy made christmas whine :) (wish will gives us a hallucinogenic effect, as in seeing weird things floating around youre screen) :P

Artie
08-12-03, 10:54
Last year in beta they had a patch that made little christmas trees everywhere. You could go without the patch, but the trees looked like chairs. It was pretty cool, really :)

steweygrrr
08-12-03, 11:03
Dome of York =)

Failing that 18 mil in cash cubes for each of my chars =)

Dissenter
08-12-03, 11:42

As if santa can pull one of them out of his.err. sack

[TgR]KILLER
08-12-03, 11:57
Diss your sig rocks hehe..

but yea i would like a 5 slot arti PE to replace my 4 slot arti PE over time.. and a SA ;)

and a little spare cash would be cool to.. but i don't think Reza will give me anything since i'm FA :( mayby MJS will tho :) u have some nice places in TH were u can put up BIG tree's

Dissenter
08-12-03, 11:59
Turn the crahn abbey into Santas Grotto and let all the little CA heretics come running in to play with the guards..errr...i mean helpers :P

Haxxor
08-12-03, 12:18
An NPC in each HQ Which gives everyone a random item for their runners. From Junk to Weps to Chips. :angel: :angel:

Tidus_Origin
08-12-03, 13:12
5 slot artefact silent hunter (OR silent hunter core part)
a SF
a SA
some PA3 (Spy Rifle) (OR a million nc)

(and a drug that gives me enough exp to cap DEX...if only. :D )

Lareolan
08-12-03, 13:36
I only want 2 things
a) Story
b) Bug fixes

But I've probably been a bad boy, so I won't get either one. yay me...

netster
08-12-03, 14:08
just a nice patch with fixes and a santa-Powerarmor ?
dunno, more would be like ripping of kk for doy or hacknet :(

//Ring\\
08-12-03, 15:05
last year there was an xmass tree in front of medicare, it was pretty neat

i wanna see copbots dressed as santa :p oh and of course, making a spawn for kamis and johny 5s in nidhogs apt.. ;)

Ivory
08-12-03, 15:30
I want santa man to give me my white monk pa so i can blend in with the snow and para ppl with my l337 stealthing skills

OMG NERF LOL

So KK pls give me my white pa (prefably ppu monk pa 3 stats)....k thanks :angel:

netster
08-12-03, 17:02
would also like to get my fingers on a rifle-kami^^

08-12-03, 18:02
For xmas Reza will hope we have a productive and happy day

Original monk
08-12-03, 18:04
Originally posted by Ivory
I want santa man to give me my white monk pa so i can blend in with the snow and para ppl with my l337 stealthing skills

OMG NERF LOL

So KK pls give me my white pa (prefably ppu monk pa 3 stats)....k thanks :angel:

i would like to order the white PPuPA3 also please santareeza :P how about you make 1 white PA of all lvl3 and lvl4 PA's and give em away as prices for a giant lottery or event or so :P

Oath
08-12-03, 18:05
Originally posted by Kunundrum
What will Reza Give Us for Chrismas ?

A bad case of piles........

*apologies if its already been said i didnt read the whole thread*

Dribble Joy
08-12-03, 18:10
All I want is my two front teeth.