Gonk

Team Cream
Dark Mind
Scikar
Mumblyfish
Hutch
J Reaper
Fenix
Brain Somthing (sorry forget your name hehe)
Lexxuk

Was good fight both times Attack and Defend But Shazam Squad Came out on Top 2 wins to 0
Thanks for All who came if you have any Screan Shots Post them here.

Sex
Alex

Rieper
08-12-03, 02:12
Well Done Sahzam squad! that was a good fight.. i think i can say the best team won.. but we're still the sexiest! :p

Team Cream was................
Mumblyfish
Brammers
Braindead
Dark Mind
J.Reaper
Scipher
Hutch
Fenix
Lexxuk

that was it :) Anyhow, well done all

Rade
08-12-03, 02:14
Ill have to catch ya next time, sounds like hella fun :)

\\Fényx//
08-12-03, 02:32
lol second battle was uhm, disorganised to say the least.

TeamSpeak

me: '' OK Ill make a distraction this side, you guys jump em from the back ''
Them: ''OK sounds good ''
me: ''Allrite lets do it ''

*Runs in, gets damage boosted instantly legs it out, dies to the 4-5 ppl on me*

Then I realised that nobody else attacked :\ we were all really spread out

Melee tank's also pretty damn useless :P I was chasing cyl0n around first fight, hearing my POB and DG hit, but causing no damage other than say every 5th hit, then I was chasing Jest, same again, hearing my weapos hit him, but no actually doing any damage other than about 1 in 5 hits :confused: :rolleyes:

Rules could do with tweaking tbh, but was still fun, big damn shame that I couldnt go with my PE as the accounts banned cause I woulda been effective then rather than a crazy melee tank running round like a headless chicken tickling people with my 6 foot glowing dildo . . .

REMUS
08-12-03, 02:49
if only it was a light sabre hehe :D fenyx can i join in on the next one sounds like good fun, i feel a bit obsolete going to op wars with DarK since im surrounded by monkeys :(

Shadow Dancer
08-12-03, 02:49
Damn melee sux. :(

GambitFlame
08-12-03, 02:52
hrhr was fun, and btw Cylon it was me snip0ring you when you were on the roof :o

:p

Jest
08-12-03, 02:57
I think part of the main reason we did so well is that we have fought with each other before (and against) so we sort of know each others styles where as the other team were all new to each other, which is really hard to do. It was fun enough that it warrants another try, and perhaps even a weekly event.

My favorite part was the second fight where for some reason it was just me and Mumbly fighting each other in the smack dab center of the op, I still dont know where the hell any one else went. But both our shelters ran out at the same time so we both take off in the opposite directions at the same time, haha, was definitely fun.

I'd like more even teams in the future, not because the other didn't lack skill but because like I said it would be better to assemble teams of people who know each others style.

I'll definitely stay on the Shazzam squad unless FA wants to assemble a team. I'll see what I can do.

Oh lastly, even coming from a PE, I think stealth should not be allowed, because it can and will be abused. Just my take.

nonamebrandeggs
08-12-03, 02:59
Reaper got picked off before he could move lol, and it was from 2 tanks too. Good fighting, should of taken some screenies...

SHAZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

Shadow Dancer
08-12-03, 03:04
Jest, what about spies using stealth?

nonamebrandeggs
08-12-03, 03:07
It can still be abused by a spy... even more so since spies can use those long ones.

Shadow Dancer
08-12-03, 03:14
Originally posted by nonamebrandeggs
It can still be abused by a spy... even more so since spies can use those long ones.

Spies don't exaclty have the best defense. O_o

Alex The Great
08-12-03, 03:20
The problem was 1 Spy left running around stealthing and not fighting back. I have no problem with it being used in combat.

Jest
08-12-03, 03:21
Yah the problem with stealth is that it seems to me that the point of the Battle League is to fight, clashing style. Sure there are tactics, but its like foot ball. (American). The teams line up, the whistle blows, and the teams duke it out. With any class stealthing, it delays the outcome of the battle, usually without even affecting the winner. Its just a PE or spy gets damaged, stealths, runs away, heals, comes back, repeat. That doesn't really seem to be the point of the Battle League.

I'm not saying we need short battles or anything, Im just saying we need constant fighting, long or short. If the battle takes 20 minutes with constant fighting then more power to us. But 10 minutes or fighting to finish with 10 minutes of hunting lone members is kinda lame in my opinion.

Sure stealth can be used good, the first battle I stealthed right past all the enemy and killed the droner. Sex@Brammers. :p But there are far too many ways to abuse it I think.

.Cyl0n
08-12-03, 06:02
Originally posted by GambitFlame
hrhr was fun, and btw Cylon it was me snip0ring you when you were on the roof :o

:p

meany :( :p

yea it was hella fun .. we gotta do it every sunday =D

everyone fought well and noone cheated :p

so .... SHAZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM ! :lol:

.cy

Nexxy
08-12-03, 15:15
was a nice fight, found a few rules that needed to be changed which was the main purpose of the fight.

Only screen i got -

http://www.geocities.com/darkangel_pso/shazam.txt

Keiron
08-12-03, 15:17
Damnit, we need one of those on Uranus. I could stealth snipe all day, I mean one team of non-monkeys means no blueglue or psn stacks. Those are the only things that can kill when one stealth snipes.

Duder
08-12-03, 17:10
I likes Gonk's leap of victory...

Well it was fine, but i missed the first fight to a FRE, and the second one was so and so...

I think the teams needs to be bigger, at least 18, 20+ per opposing team...PEs should be using stealth, thats for sure....

I Think a brawl in the Outzones would be something, maybe TH Sec 2, heh.

Also without monk support, tanks seem to be more useful now..

Mumblyfish
08-12-03, 17:11
Duder hearts the SoulLight.

Shadow Dancer
08-12-03, 19:42
Originally posted by Mumblyfish
Duder hearts the SoulLight.

lmao

Duder I think your sig kicks ass.

Anyhow, maybe making bigger teams would be cool.

I also like the idea of fighting like in the outzone or TH. But then you know, the whole belt dropping them.

Possessed
08-12-03, 20:03
Pity i missed the second fight=/ was fun though

SHAAAZAM