PDA

View Full Version : Neocron The Movie

INFERNO22
08-12-03, 00:42
Well i dont know if Kk has thought of this but the Nc stroy line Is VERY VERY good and its worth making a Movie in Coputer ainimated Style Like this finding nemo Film _

Ps. i have started Making a UNOFFICAL Movie -Not going very far as its one guy doing work of 1 whole team- PLS POST YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS ty:angel:

(NB.heres a bitt of a sene u can imagine : Its a Cold Frosty evening out side the main Neocron Gates with thick fog Hanging around,and the usual 2 Storm Bots are talking to each other ,telling each other what they gonna do after there shift when Suddenly In comes a jet noise the Storms Can't See Or Scan anything Due to the Heavly Ratiated Fog When out of the mist comes a Doy of york bomber ,tearing up the ground with its devastating bombardment Instantly Destroying the Storms.

OR..instead of the bomber Storm bot 1's Robotic head is sudenly Blown off then the other one searches the perimeter when he is suddenly jumped By some DoY Physco troops and Savagely Rip the Storm Apart.)

these r just some ideas of the top of my head.:angel:

Mr_Snow
08-12-03, 00:48
NC has a storyline now?

I know it has a history and Ive heard rumours of storys in the neochronicle and NeMa but havent seen any real evidence of a storyline.

REMUS
08-12-03, 00:50
yeah its got a storyline but it aint finished and its a little to long winded to be a movie, not a great idea tbh.

your poll is a bit shit too lol

tomparadox
08-12-03, 00:53
sounds cool. id help you but i dun know crap about makeing movies :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

KRIMINAL99
08-12-03, 00:54
lol.... neocron the movie...

Opening scene:

Synch to movie server failed...

30 min into

Main char zippo the PE:

WTB PAIN EASER PARTS

Ending scene:

Zippo: YES I finally got it teh pain easer!!! ok now what..

ERROR: NEOMOVIE.EXE ha produced a fatal runtime error.
NEOMOVIE.EXE will now close!!

INFERNO22
08-12-03, 00:55
I could think of anything (couldnt be arsed0 to put i no coment or the usual Drom jokes for Poll)

FBI
08-12-03, 02:07
This was mentioned more than several times during the past 5
months to make a movie out of the official story line.

Although these type of threads appear once every 1-3 months
so it's common. I suggest anyone who wants to see this turned
into a movie to rent/get/use a digital camera and a couple friends.

YOU can make the movie yourself.. minus the special effects, good
lighting and umm good dialog.. but.. you can do it!!

FBI

REMUS
08-12-03, 02:54
would be interesting to make a neocron style jack ass hehe, nooooo lexx put down the chair *ow*

we could make one at that convention and post it on the forums for fat mofos with 1mb cable to download :p

INFERNO22
08-12-03, 11:50
i Can make Special effects On 3ds Max (but cant do Dialog i can just whack music on and some voices )

Edit: not real Life -It would be animated

INFERNO22
08-12-03, 11:51
?what convention???

[TgR]KILLER
08-12-03, 11:54
Imo u can make a great movie about the 'history" from the time we live in till NC time.. would rock..

INFERNO22
08-12-03, 12:05
good idea

gizmojack
08-12-03, 17:15
I rather KK spend the time workin on getting DOY out first. THEN think about a movie.

greploco
08-12-03, 18:44
www.redvsblue.com

it's called "machinima"

using existing engines to pump out real creative work

gostly
08-12-03, 19:13
seeing a movie about a game that ive played for over a year now would be great...i highly doubt it will ever happen tho...

INFERNO22
08-12-03, 19:30
I dont think If kk made a movie It would hit the big screen But idf they did or Our selfs made one working as a team We could make one For a Online movie like download only free to all it would keep us Capped chars happy

Heavyporker
09-12-03, 04:53
hmm.. I'm thinking, I'm thinking!

it's possible.. but damn, would it be ardous!