PDA

View Full Version : Resists + Bones + Imps + Armor

___T-X____
07-12-03, 22:23
hi, changing my almost capped tanks setup.

I know that to spend more than 114 points into a resist is a waste.

What I would like to know, is what the combined total amount of points from : resist points / Bones / Armor / imps is to give maximum dmg reduction from an attack ?

I heard that the combined total of over 150 points should give full protection. Anyone know this ?

-=Blasehase=-
07-12-03, 22:34
look @ my sig and try it out

the skillmanager has the ability to calculate the resists

its not 100% like ingame but its up to 95%

Hagbart
08-12-03, 17:10
http://neocron.ems.ru/resist.html

\\Fényx//
08-12-03, 17:38
114 CON = 119 'total_armour'

50 armour = 50 'total_armour'

50 bone resist = 50 armour.

so say you had a helmet that added 50 energy and 114 energy resist thats a total of 169 energy resist

200 is the max resist

geddit ?

greendonkeyuk
08-12-03, 19:27
what fenix said.

dude youre answering your own question in the second line of your post. 114 is the maximum. add armour to con points to work it out. i presume you mean pvp here and not pvm o_O ..... btw remove that kami chip its fuckin you up. :lol:

bounty
08-12-03, 19:31
have any of you every thought about putting just a ton of points into maybe 1 or 2 resists and completely neglecting the 3rd? This would make you uber against some people and maybe even a majority of the people, but make you fall flat against someone that has that type of damage.

I mean sure, the logic behind it seems dumb to make yourself vulerable , and not to spread it out, but I would htink being a brick against 2 types of damage (say xray and energy) would be awesome even if you fell like a rock to say fire. Just curious.

greendonkeyuk
08-12-03, 19:38
i think bounty that that is the reason why he wants to change, due to an apparent weakness in one resist. ive dueled him before and won purely because of it, unless hes made friends with loms in the last few weeks.