PDA

View Full Version : This hang-the-spell "feature"...

phunqe
07-12-03, 18:44
Ok this is getting really annoying... You're meleeing up a Chaser's behind when you need to heal.
You select the heal spell and press the fire button too soon.
The spell hangs and you have to wait like 5s or even holster and deholster again.

Wtf is up with this. I remember I had problem with this on my spy like 1 year ago. Also, my PPU isnt' really benefiting from this either.

Is this a "feature" or what...

Syntax-Error
07-12-03, 19:01
Whats worse is when u sit there trying to cast and fuck all happens and u have to keep ure finger down for several seconds... REALLY pisses me off.

Cypher_Psy
07-12-03, 19:19
Yes, bloody annoying, I think it's down to the client and server being unsynchronised - you have your hand out ready to cast, but the server hasn't finished with your last actions yet, so you send it "cast heal" it's going wtf you cant do that, your still chopping away at that mob / finishing off your last spell!.

Sometimes it happens where you are in a busy area where you are doing nothing else but standing there trying to cast your spell, but it constantly fluffs and only after multiple attempts and wasted mana do you finally manage to cast the spell....

Switching away and back to your spell fixes it most of the time, as you are sending again what slot you have active, just annoying to have to do this.

Shadow Dancer
07-12-03, 21:09
Yup, this really screws my hybrid in pvp too. Grrrr.

Rieper
07-12-03, 23:35
You were a self buffed spy using melee against a grim chaser? o_O more fool you :p

but seriosuly, this can cost a ppu his life, and mean apus get taken down before they get their shots off....and its irritating for _every_ class

Dardalion
07-12-03, 23:56
Originally posted by Rieper

but seriosuly, this can cost a ppu his life, and mean apus get taken down before they get their shots off....and its irritating for _every_ class

Its worse for monks though what else can they use