PDA

View Full Version : Fight night piccys

REMUS
07-12-03, 04:00
ok another fight night sucess a great turn out, lag was minimal and we only had one complete retard try and ruin things *cough* everyone pk Nazgal *cough* hehe :D

and plz dont move this mods since no one will read it otherwise :(

last weeks fight night group piccy, there were more ppl but this was at the end of the night quite late.

http://www.waaazup.com/p/uploads/8/shot0063.JPG

here are a few of the 50+ fights that happend tonight, my lame 56k cant take it so i just picked a few of the ones i liked.

Spy fight!!! Baggins Vs FlashFF

http://www.waaazup.com/p/uploads/8/shot0088.JPG

masta killa Vs mumblyfish teh hybrid

http://www.waaazup.com/p/uploads/8/shot0090.JPG

Saith Vs -zero-

http://www.waaazup.com/p/uploads/8/shot0095.JPG

After fight night finished -Spirit- who kindly opened up the gr to gravis uplink and turned off their turrets offered a prize for a last man standing, competition, it was a brutal affair to say the least ^_^ unfortunatly i couldnt enter cuz i had to reconnect and the incosiderate bastards didnt wait for me! :rolleyes:

1st place 500k
2nd place 300k
3rd place 250k

http://www.waaazup.com/p/uploads/8/shot0096.JPG

Then everything went to shit.......

http://www.waaazup.com/p/uploads/8/shot0106.JPG

and finally after alot of needless violance the prizes where given, do you like my uber paint skillz? i had to chop it a bit cuz the ftp i was using only alows 100k files :(

http://www.waaazup.com/p/uploads/8/shot01071.JPG

another ace fight night thanks to everyone for attending

http://www.waaazup.com/p/uploads/8/shot0101.JPG

Shadow Dancer
07-12-03, 04:03
wtf, I didn't hear anything about this fight night. I wanted to attend. :(

REMUS
07-12-03, 04:07
damn mods moved the thread to player events i told them ppeople would miss it if they did

evs
07-12-03, 04:22
wtf, I didn't hear anything about this fight night. I wanted to attend.

heh if mumbly's hyb won, you'd have cleared up shad

probably a good idea you weren't invited ;)

REMUS
07-12-03, 04:24
lol fuck you mumbly did what lexx did, run around healing untill it was only him and mumbly left lol.

dont dis it unless you come arse monkey :lol: and fight night is never invitiation only its open to anyone and everyone, now go fist yourself :p

evs
07-12-03, 04:26
lol fuck you mumbly did what lexx did, run around healing untill it was only him and mumbly left lol.

dont dis it unless you come arse monkey

not entirely sure to take that as a flame or not o_O

REMUS
07-12-03, 04:27
lol its not a flame im just pissing about on the forums becuase ive got nothing else better to do for a bit hehe ;)

EDIT: although i dont like people dissing my event especially since i put so much effort into it... o_O and everyone had a really good time so :p

evs
07-12-03, 04:33
fair does

pix are good though :)

[TgR]KILLER
07-12-03, 05:27
bah already said i prob couldn't make it :(

i was gonna catch the last part.. but i got stuck in NC and bugged as hell took me 44 relogs to get NC working but i got -30 SL now.. so killer aint going anywere soon.. :(

Marx
07-12-03, 06:39
Next time get some people there to take hudless pics.

;)

nonamebrandeggs
07-12-03, 06:41
You didn't get any pics of me owning Jest =\. Sorry about abruptly leaving, the little elves that live in my fuse box or some shit cut my power, then I had to go out. Looks like I missed out on a little of the good old ultra-violence ;).

KramerTheWeird
07-12-03, 08:37
I can't get on NC, this sucks :(

At least you guys are having a good time and FN is still going on.

FBI
07-12-03, 09:41
Nice pics, keep up the good work.

FBI

Tupac
07-12-03, 09:49
do u still play para?? i never see u anymore :(

FBI
07-12-03, 10:01
Originally posted by Tupac
do u still play para?? i never see u anymore :(

yeh i play... but i'm hard to find..

like my avater... thats how far my mspaint skillz goes.

FBI

Zu (Pluto)
07-12-03, 12:06
Looked like it was a good FN. I'm sorry I missed it :(

What is the problem with people checking the Player Events forum? It's not like there's a million threads on it you need to trawl through. It takes seconds to just have a look to see if any player events is going on.

I think it'll be better if we use the Player Events forum to advertise these. I often miss things on the Communities because there's just too many different threads.

Zu

Mumblyfish
07-12-03, 13:15
Well, I would have missed it if it weren't for Lexxy Darling telling me. Whatever happened to the Fight Night e-mail? Doesn't have to be much, just spam something like "FIGHT NIGHT IS IN VIA ROSSO 3 TODAY??!? WUTFUX MANWHORE??" and I'm happy.

And it was great. REMUS blocked me because I was spamming his DM with requests, won 0 duels, then used whorebag tactics to win 500k at the end. Spirit of 91210 = winners!

REMUS
07-12-03, 13:28
ok ill send out a newsletter next week its just about 4 ppl are on the list, SIGN UP TO MEH DAM LIST U MOFO'z

Link to my mailing list thread:

u are a mofo if u read this go to fight night and dont sign up! (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83366)

Shadow Dancer
07-12-03, 13:30
Mumbly did you get 1st place?

Rade
07-12-03, 13:36
Nice pics, looks like it was a damn sweet FN :) Too bad that I
couldnt attend, I really would have wanted to come but I was too
bussy getting into a drunken stupor. Oh well, Ill make room in my
schedule for the next one :)

REMUS
07-12-03, 13:43
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
Mumbly did you get 1st place?

read the thread again m8 it does say in there who came first second and third in the free for all.

+ rade yeah it was pretty good i pawned xantor so bad it was funneh! i was well pleased with myself!!! prolly wasnt him tho on that account :(

Shadow Dancer
07-12-03, 21:16
Originally posted by REMUS
read the thread again m8 it does say in there who came first second and third in the free for all.

I read it, i can't find it. :confused:

Nvidia
07-12-03, 22:16
In teh Pic, Shadow ;)

Second from teh bottom

Vash th3 Flash
07-12-03, 22:32
Does Kramer still run fight nights and are they still at the same time? Or has everything changed in NC over a period of 89 days.

ServeX
07-12-03, 22:58
Originally posted by FBI
yeh i play... but i'm hard to find..

like my avater... thats how far my mspaint skillz goes.

FBI
respect.

Lexxuk
07-12-03, 23:55
I came, I saw, I kicked arse :p only lost to the tank.... next time I'll not stand still hehehe :lol: :lol:

where is that league thingy to remmy?

REMUS
08-12-03, 00:40
Originally posted by Lexxuk
I came, I saw, I kicked arse :p only lost to the tank.... next time I'll not stand still hehehe :lol: :lol:

where is that league thingy to remmy?

its on its way im being lazy atm, ill do it tomorrow in collage i got the entire fucking afternoon off ill do it instead of playing footie.

Originally posted by Vash th3 Flash
Does Kramer still run fight nights and are they still at the same time? Or has everything changed in NC over a period of 89 days.

i run them now, im starting a top 10 league where i take fights and score them on a points system hopefully ill get a table up tomrrow for you guys. LOL i saw u today Vash u 0/4 noob spy u hehe :p

NC hasnt changed much at all tbh........

Shadow Dancer
08-12-03, 01:47
Originally posted by Nvidia
In teh Pic, Shadow ;)

Second from teh bottom

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH, thanks.

:)

Vash th3 Flash
08-12-03, 01:50
Yeah, 0/4. I thought I would start out fresh. I didn't like my tank that much.

I never really fought in fight nights, I just like watching them. It's interesting to watch people blow the living crap out of each other and not have one person attacking another's back.

greploco
08-12-03, 02:26
nice

saturn has you on server population

but this shows some pretty cool cohesiveness and server spirit, very cool

REMUS
08-12-03, 02:38
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH, thanks.

:)

LOL shadow i dont know how you missed it :D

Originally posted by Vash th3 Flash
Yeah, 0/4. I thought I would start out fresh. I didn't like my tank that much.

I never really fought in fight nights, I just like watching them. It's interesting to watch people blow the living crap out of each other and not have one person attacking another's back.

agreed :D we are getting alot more spy fights now once you feel rdy to fight take the time to come along, we regually have mid level fights now so you dont need to cap to have a good, fair fight ;)

Originally posted by greploco
nice

saturn has you on server population

but this shows some pretty cool cohesiveness and server spirit, very cool

its the way its always been m8, tbh pluto population is just fine, we havnt got many retarded clans or even people, we got rid of most of them when the fucked off to saturn, after playing on pluto for so long the atmostsphere on saturn isnt to attractive, however i dont want this to turn into a server bashing thread so ill just say, thanks for the kind comments we do aim to please :p

Lexxuk
08-12-03, 15:43
gimme teh stats!!11oneone. Am i second on it? :p Or maybe once, because you beat the tank up... but then I got ganked by them two spies hehehe (which was fun :D) I almost won though *cries*

REMUS
08-12-03, 17:01
havnt had a chance today i went back to my gf house at the end of the day, ill deff get them up tonight if i can m8