PDA

View Full Version : How is it possible that.....

Zanathos
07-12-03, 00:23
A Private Eye can use a CS AND can cloak? 8|

I had this strange encounter outside MB today on Saturn.....

He pops literally out of thin air, and starts using a CS on me and my mate I was with. :eek:

He was a green Private Eye (His model was green)

I dont know whats going on anymore o_O

Opar
07-12-03, 00:27
h4x :p

Well, CS needs STR and TC, Stealth needs TC as well.

It seems pretty do-able.

KRIMINAL99
07-12-03, 00:29
With a whole lot of drugs....

Lethys
07-12-03, 00:31
The green PE is a well-known bug.

As for cloaking, it was probably just lag.

So I'd say you were lagging and bugged and got attacked by a tank with a CS :p

Zanathos
07-12-03, 00:38
i wasnt lagging because i was in the process of casting deflector and shelter on me and my mate.

and sure its possible with alot of drugs, but seriously.... who would take all those drugs to use a CS (And one that did ALOT of dmg and was pretty accurate) and be able to cloak?

Keiron
07-12-03, 00:44
Loads of drugs, think about it. PE's have WAYY more weaponlore then tanks so caping aim is no problem at all. They do less damage, but still are decent. Then the PE's only problem is the int hit he takes from the str imps. A few more drugs and blam.

[TgR]KILLER
07-12-03, 01:31
Originally posted by Keiron
Loads of drugs, think about it. PE's have WAYY more weaponlore then tanks so caping aim is no problem at all. They do less damage, but still are decent. Then the PE's only problem is the int hit he takes from the str imps. A few more drugs and blam.

but when u got alot of str why u need int anyway ? it would pretty rock.. put all str in HC it aint that bad

Lexxuk
07-12-03, 01:36
but then stealth also requires 30 int, and the str imps needed to fire up a CS, would knock your int down. Requires 60 int. The TC/HC/DEX/STR wouldnt be a prob for a PE, and int implants tend to knock down str, so maybe str drugs do too O_o

Morris
07-12-03, 02:13
Originally posted by Zanathos
He was a green Private Eye (His model was green)

It was probably Dank then. He's a tank, but I've had tanks and monks just appear on top of me from out of nowhere before. Latency doesn't work in your favor when you're half a world away from the server :|