PDA

View Full Version : Congrats reaKKtor!

Torteth
06-12-03, 14:57
In the last week I've seen MJS post on a fair few threads and just a second ago a read a thread graced by the mysterious CoDi.
This is a really good move on reaKKtor's behalf as it shows the community that they still care about the game. In fact the boards seem less tense and heated since everyone has realised that 'the powers that be' seem to be paying a lot of attention to the forums these days...
So yeah, Good Work KK, WE LOVE YOU!! ^_^

P4mp3rk3
06-12-03, 19:36
*group hug*

bounty
06-12-03, 19:47
I agree 100%, this is all i've ever asked for from the beginning, is just a little communication to keep confidence of the customer.

McDonald's stock has fallen considerably in the last few years, but the CEO doesn't remain silent, he keeps confidence in the stockholders by telling them that "There will be a huge rebirth in the need for consuming Big Macs!" or something of the sort. I know, bad analogy, but just to reiterate my point.

Eddie
06-12-03, 19:49
CoDi is always answering things in the TS... it's just MJS rarely speaks (and I can see their reasons).

Where did CoDi say something I can use against him then? :D

Eddie

flyjedi
06-12-03, 22:36
Originally posted by Eddie
CoDi is always answering things in the TS... it's just MJS rarely speaks (and I can see their reasons).

Where did CoDi say something I can use against him then? :D

Eddie

ts as in teamspeak? there's a teamspeak?

Krll
06-12-03, 22:37
Originally posted by flyjedi
ts as in teamspeak? there's a teamspeak?

TS as in Test Server. :)

Edit: /me dances the "Yaa-boo" dance around Odin. :D

-Krll

Odin
06-12-03, 22:37
Believe he means test server.

Edit: /me slaps Krll for being too fast.

flyjedi
06-12-03, 22:53
my stupid mistake :) as always