PDA

View Full Version : Faction Vs RP

Menolak
06-12-03, 12:27
This is my 2 cent

The faction board Is such a piece of cr*p. it should be made, change, upgrade,transform depending on the real situation on the server.. For exemple, on Venus where i started CM and Bd have come to peace. So Why should BD guard or CM guard should keep going afters runner from the other faction? another thing is CM, if you read the background carefully, you realize that there suppose to be neutral. There fucking mercenary that works for money. Who care where the money come from? or who is the target?. i have accepted contract on my own faction member! So why should i consider TG as ennemy. Why cant i walk safely in pepper?
Another pervert thing that the board does, every d***head out there who only want to do full PK without any RP, will come and undo all the RP work that some of us will do. i negociate for 2 hours with FA runner for a non-agression pact (they where to turn their back on TG in the incoming war between my faction and theirs). But some stupid fu** said :"WTF!! NO way im getting allied with them" i then ask why. He's answers was And i quote :"They cant be our allied there name is white in the target box. Plus they are Green with TG wich are RED for us!!" I bashed my head on my desk for five minute. I totally lost hope in human kind. At that moment in my life i really consider mass suicide or mass murder as the only solution...
No fuc***g way to make him understand that they where going to help us kill TG (which we had a contract on, plus they where doing daily raid on MB).. That they said f**k the faction board!
NO!! for mister dumbass it was all about the faction board!...
So he and a couple of other he convinced went out and started to kill FA in op while those same FA where about to kill TG. FA considere this as an act of war, retaliated until i could explain them it was only a few members who where only looking at the board. but even then, the wirst was done and the alliance was dead, because they could not trust us anymore. they would have never knowned for sure if the CM where about to shoot them or help them.

As for the TG we did try for month to convinced them to a non-agression pact! even walter sublett did agreed with it. and understand and started to hire us! but since most of this faciton is full of stupid PK with no RP what so ever, they where making dayli run at MB! we try every little thing to make them understand that as mercs, we want no ennemy but just client, but no because theyre bunch of lowlife goof who thing that no matter what, the board is everything the mercs started to just shoot every TG on sight.

I even got bored of Mercs because of all this. Sice i realize that a huge bunch of CM where as dumb as TG (no-rp) That only look at the color, i left and join FA. Just before i join BT runner had killed for some stupid reason the FA faction concellor. So its a war between BT and FA since then. But we hardly shoot each other, Since the frixing board says we are allied and i loose so much SL (BAd incomplete system BTW). So after killing one BT, its aggies for a few hour to get my SL up to a good LvL, since im carying more than one rare.
In fact we should be able to change it Or a GM, not every two day..but for alliance/war that goes one for week and such.
That will force stupid pker to change theyre way of playing the game. Since war can be stop, ennemy can become allied, and allied can be at each other throat. And one thing it will certainly change.. TG being full of random Pk'ers. Since most of the people that goes there thing that being TG mean kill every one...since the board says you guys get a bunch of red people...

Lareolan
06-12-03, 13:02
Yeah welcome to Neocron, a world of little brains and itchy trigger fingers. Sadly Neocron seems to collect a lot of the online community morons and keep them longer than the smarter individuals who because of said morons quit and look for better games to spend time on.

Rade
06-12-03, 13:08
Originally posted by Menolak
"They cant be our allied there name is white in the target box. Plus they are Green with TG wich are RED for us!!"

hehehheheheheh hehehehe hahahahhaa heheheh hehehehe
hihihihih hoohohhohohahhaahah hahahahahahahahahahaha

oh btw Venus is run by a different company so complaints about
how they have failed to fix some bugs with faction guards doesnt
really belong here, but anywya.

Menolak
06-12-03, 13:16
oh btw Venus is run by a different company so complaints about how they have failed to fix some bugs with faction guards doesnt really belong here, but anywya

no you dont get my point..
its not a bug im talking about..its actually BD guard attacking CM and vice-versa. (well after the half-hour break that CM guards finnaly woke-up and started shooting). Since we made peace for a while..over 6 month..guard should'nt behave like they do for good RP reason.

Rade
06-12-03, 13:49
Originally posted by Menolak
no you dont get my point..
its not a bug im talking about..its actually BD guard attacking CM and vice-versa. (well after the half-hour break that CM guards finnaly woke-up and started shooting). Since we made peace for a while..over 6 month..guard should'nt behave like they do for good RP reason.

Yes I know exactly what you mean, but its something that the
company that runs venus has to fix, it has nothing to do with KK.
Since BD and CM were hostile from the beginning but that
company changed that, but didnt fix the guards, it is a "bug", or
an un-wanted feature or whatever you want to call it.

SpAcEDoUbT
06-12-03, 14:03
I 'think' youve misunderstood him. I used to play on Venus a hell of a lot.

What he means is that on Venus there are many alliances that go against the faction Board. So whilst thru the in-game system his faction is enemy, his clan and the clans in other factions are at peace.

He wants the guards to react to the changing alliances and not just on the faction board.

If im wrong , sorry..

Menolak
06-12-03, 15:47
no youre right spacedoubt..

hell i want everyone to react to the faction board..but the faction board as to react to people....its static now thus killing RP!
i want the SL lost to react accordingly to the "real" alliance. Talking about Venus was just a exemple since i am new on saturn and dont know yet about who's allied with whom.
And its not AD who change the alliance, but the player's trought RP. Like what happen betweenthe now at war FA and BT.
and like i said. changing the faction board will only force pkers to change their way of playing..either become RP (wich i doubt or just leave people alone because of -SL). Exemple..If TG where to become allied with CM they will stop killing at noob CM at MB, because of the lost of SL. or imagine TG, TSU and BD allied. And crahn allied to CA.. imagine pepper park then.