PDA

View Full Version : Question about return of Dynamic Objects and their application.

Heavyporker
06-12-03, 09:54
Now, let me get this right... KK says that they will return in the future... In apartments, certainly... but.. will they be usable out in the city zones and such?

And moreover... will the dynamic object chairs, if any, be usable? And the boxes?

Because what I was thinking... with the "table" objects... tradeskillers could concievably set up their own "shops"...

I mean, if you look around there are ALL sorts of niches perfect for setting up a table and chair, and hawking your skill..l like the niches in Plaza Four - Via Rosso 1 connection... the subway - city connections... the subway areas... and so much more.

I know there COULD be some sort of abuses from wanker players, but perhaps this could be circumvented by a limit of 3 objects that a player can setup in a zone, and if said player leaves zone, the objects disappear?

KramerTheWeird
06-12-03, 09:56
They could also make the objects not have collsion detection, so there wouldn't be any way to exploit them, besides covering signs or hiding other objects in them.

Torteth
06-12-03, 11:16
Hehe, and if they did have collision detection then clans could build forts out of boxes; complete with a "No GIRLS" sign on the front.
Tehehe, that would be awesome!